Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 474641 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana Has Died(?) (fake news?)
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2017, 09:08:20 AM »
Thank God he is alive, i was on the verge of a panic attack.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2017, 09:09:04 AM »

People find worthless, lying, scum sucking fakes to be disgusting.  They are further disgusted by people that find nothing wrong in being a worthless, lying, scum sucking fake.

Profound statement right there.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2017, 09:09:30 AM »
Haha complete meltdown. No, actually I am the complete opposite (BigMC know what kind of business I do and it's been verified). I like Rich Piana because he told the truth about bodybuilding.

I have never met a winner in life want another human dead especially if that human had literally zero impact on their own life. Trust me this is complete loser mentality. The Scott, I can bet you that you are a loser in life.

A typical Getbigger teenybopper  response, i.e., "meltdown".  What a maroon.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2017, 09:10:03 AM »
i dont know what it is he hasnt been honest about and i dont care.

a grown man that gets upset because rich piana lied about something isnt a grown man, he's a crying little girl.

getbiggers are some of the most sensitive whining bitches of all the internet, they never really got over that those supplements advertised didnt bring them to the olympia stage

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2017, 09:10:50 AM »
Profound statement right there.

he hurt your feelings did he? poor you! youtubestar wasnt completely honest on something and now your dreams got crushed.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2017, 09:12:41 AM »
The Pro's have lied about drugs in bodybuilding since forever, do you wish death upon all of them too? Rich is entitled to make money and has an audience for his business - at least he was pretty open and honest about the drug use. I have been on these boards for over a decade and it opened my eyes to a number of steroids these guys use.

Just because you feel you are more righteous than them you surely can't wish death upon another human being based on that. I am a successful business man and I meet very successful people every day, I don't think I have ever met a successful individual think like that especially if that other person has had zero impact on their own life. Life is precious and you will realise that when you have kids. Despite your own morals wishing death on another human is very sad.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2017, 09:15:46 AM »
from what ive seen on piana dude was a serious bodybuilder at one time, dude been training all those years, he's smart as far as marketing and business, he's entertaining, he seems to have time for his fans etc

not sure what there is not to like here?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2017, 09:18:46 AM »
he hurt your feelings did he? poor you! youtubestar wasnt completely honest on something and now your dreams got crushed.

Huh?  You make absolutely no sense.   

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2017, 09:20:05 AM »
Huh?  You make absolutely no sense.   

thought you agreed with the scott

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2017, 09:20:55 AM »
from what ive seen on piana dude was a serious bodybuilder at one time, dude been training all those years, he's smart as far as marketing and business, he's entertaining, he seems to have time for his fans etc

not sure what there is not to like here?

Some people just hate on anybody successful. It is usually based on jealousy. They justify it and become self-righteous and morally superior regarding said individuals lifestyle. It is an evolutionary response to the pain they suffer from having such a shitty miserable life. You can't change these people, only when they become content with their own lives does the mentality of these individuals change. Pointless arguing with a psychotic sociopath wishing death on someone he has never met or interacted with.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2017, 09:21:11 AM »
i dont know what it is he hasnt been honest about and i dont care.

a grown man that gets upset because rich piana lied about something isnt a grown man, he's a crying little girl.

getbiggers are some of the most sensitive whining bitches of all the internet, they never really got over that those supplements advertised didnt bring them to the olympia stage

Most here don't give a O'Hearn Hairpeace of Love®™ about Piana, except that he's a disgusting gerbil who's ready, willing and just damn thrilled to crawl up anyone and anything's ass for attention.

That some here would spout their bondage of emotional suffrage with a boated gerbil is nothing short of indirect commentary on the societal zeitgeist that plagues not only the USA but the entire world.

Given your level of intellect I suspect you already knew that (you are not stupid, believe me) but why the outpouring of faux give-a-shit for what is essentially a maggot on life support?  Oh...people wish to appear like the really do "care" so as not to be labeled otherwise by those with an IQ above 25.  FTN.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2017, 09:23:09 AM »

C'mon guys!  This thread doesn't have anywhere near enough wild speculation....  Possibilities as I see them so far:

Opiate OD (accidental or deliberate)

Insulin accident leading to coma (unlikely)

DNP OD (caps dosed wrong?)

Straightfoward stim-related cardiac arrest

Stroke

Auto-erotic asphyxiation accident

Poorly executed backflip leading to faceplant

What else could it be?  ???

T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2017, 09:26:08 AM »

Rich always has been very open and honest about what he used and how much etc etc

99% of other users either say nothing about the subject, or (have to) lie for legal reasons

If it's true he only slept for 4 or 5 hours per night, sleeping pills work much longer than that imo
steroids maybe

synthol use he always downplayed... and he used alot of oil even in his pecs... PMMA he said he filled in hic bicep gap but probably took it elsewhere too.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2017, 09:27:37 AM »
For all these guys to be in this type condition or even dead at such an early age. Just a damn shame.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2017, 09:31:33 AM »
People wishing this guy death are sad. I wonder what goes on in the brains of individuals like this  ???. Rich always been quite honest about at least his roid use, has told the truth about drugs when guys thought Pro's were really getting big using Protein/Creatine. Even if you don't agree with his PMMA or Synthol how does that make you want to see him die?

Sad situation - seemed like an okay guy if you put his body dysmorphia aside - hope he pulls through. Would you wish death on anorexics or bulimics?

Getbig was a microcosm of the world before social media put its message on the front page:

MOST PEOPLE ARE SELFISH ASSHOLES.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2017, 09:36:11 AM »
Some people just hate on anybody successful. It is usually based on jealousy. They justify it and become self-righteous and morally superior regarding said individuals lifestyle. It is an evolutionary response to the pain they suffer from having such a shitty miserable life. You can't change these people, only when they become content with their own lives does the mentality of these individuals change. Pointless arguing with a psychotic sociopath wishing death on someone he has never met or interacted with.

And some here wonder why I no longer believe in a God.  A fucktard juvenile whose nom deplume is "SUPREME BEING" gives credence to there being no creator for would make such a bag of pierced scrotums as this fellow quoted above demonstrates himself to be?

You must be Phildo Heath.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2017, 09:42:24 AM »
And some here wonder why I no longer believe in a God.  A fucktard juvenile whose nom deplume is "SUPREME BEING" gives credence to there being no creator for would make such a bag of pierced scrotums as this fellow quoted above demonstrates himself to be?

You must be Phildo Heath.

Your a complete psychopath and have zero empathy. I really feel sorry for you. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2017, 09:44:42 AM »
https://generationiron.com/update-rich-piana-stable-condition-despite-rumors/

Sources confirm that Rich Piana is stable and improving.

Rich Piana and 5% Percent Nutrition director of marketing Jon Gatewood has confirmed with Generation Iron that Rich Piana is in stable condition and improving. It is still unknown what the direct cause of his hospitalization beyond rumors of overdose.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2017, 09:58:48 AM »
Fucker is faking his own death in hopes of selling off the rest of hit shitty 5% inventory out of sympathy.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2017, 10:07:05 AM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2017, 10:18:49 AM »
Lomar Odom was also in a coma as a result of a cocaine and opioids OD.  As long as his brain health is preserved, and his organs are functioning properly, he should be improving on a daily basis and out of the hospital sooner than later.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2017, 10:28:02 AM »
Lomar Odom was also in a coma as a result of a cocaine and opioids OD.  As long as his brain health is preserved, and his organs are functioning properly, he should be improving on a daily basis and out of the hospital sooner than later.

lol HAHAHA lol

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2017, 10:30:26 AM »

Beautiful.
Still...  Will Rich embrace that second chance wisely?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2017, 10:31:21 AM »
I hope he recovers and can do the right thing.  He could easily continue to market himself on youtube eating healthy, dropping a lot of weight and getting pmma removed.  The question is would he?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2017, 10:35:40 AM »
After acomplishing his  #biggerbytheday# endeavour, Rich is now in a new odissey, #smallerbytheday#.
Since he is not a quitter, he does #whateverittakes# to get smaller, even inducing coma.
This guy is a true warrior.