Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 477131 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2017, 01:08:42 PM »
Will there be pizza?

Ben & Jerry's.  It's what Rich would have wanted.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2017, 01:12:42 PM »
He should make that 240lb weight target now easy

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2017, 01:14:30 PM »
You can tell this is a pretty big deal in the bodybuilding community. Getbig has had nearly 2,300 people on at the same time today. That only happens when something big goes down (no pun intended)

>:(

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2017, 01:18:07 PM »
You are such a sensitive person.  Gosh-gee-willikens, golly-gee.  Unlike you and your plebian attempts at belittling me, I am proud of being a conservative and speaking what I hold true and don't have to "retort" at all.  I just state what is true and it is true you are a fucking SNAG.

Until you prove yourself worthy you shall be henceforth known as SNAGelpussy.  Actually that is too close to a much beloved cartoon character from before you were expelled from the womb.  

You are just who you are.  Sooooo  amaaaazing.  Sooooo full of life that in living it to the fullest you can't help but be full of it.  I suppose that you are often mistaken for an adult because you're shaped like one.  Common mistake.

Dare I try your way?  Ummmmm...duhhhhhh...MELT DOWN!

Look kid. I don't know you well enough to truly dislike you but really now.  Do you feeeeeeeeel this way about every useless sellebrity out there?  If so, IOL.

??? I can't even understand what your saying. Only an American would take empathy and turn it into conservative vs liberal feeling.

Calling me a pleb, strange I have a masters degree in Economics and actually run hugely successful business which has been backed up (just ask BigMC). What do you do again ?

Just be quiet The Scott you sound like a borish fat dumb redneck. USA USA rah rah fucking retard.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2017, 01:18:58 PM »
I could tell that it's a big deal because this thread is already up to 12 pages. Plus the story is being covered by TMZ
The page count doesn't mean much. The perfect example, would be that gay thread that is going on it's 23rd page right now. The last several pages have just been a handful of people circle jerking each other. Brings back horrible memories of those old Donny vs. bigmc threads.

The only time the active user count spikes considerably, is when something happens in the industry, or a world event/tragedy occurs.

Otherwise, Getbig maintains anywhere from a 1100 to 1300 daily users (at the same time)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2017, 01:24:29 PM »
The page count doesn't mean much. The perfect example, would be that gay thread that is going on it's 23rd page right now. The last several pages have just been a handful of people circle jerking each other.
Agreed.
But I didn't get jerked off by anybody.
Was there jerkin going on?
Fuck..I missed out.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2017, 01:42:14 PM »
Agreed.
But I didn't get jerked off by anybody.
Was there jerkin going on?
Fuck..I missed out.
Nah, you are just a jerk. If Onemorerep was here, he'd gladly rip you a new one for being an embarrassment to all things gay.

Being gay, may or may not be a choice, but being a douche certainly is.

Lets not derail this any further. Show a bit of respect.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #282 on: August 11, 2017, 01:47:48 PM »
Front page of Daily Mail - has been placed in medically induced coma
K

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2017, 01:48:15 PM »
You are such a sensitive person.  Gosh-gee-willikens, golly-gee.  Unlike you and your plebian attempts at belittling me, I am proud of being a conservative and speaking what I hold true and don't have to "retort" at all.  I just state what is true and it is true you are a fucking SNAG.

Look kid. I don't know you well enough to truly dislike you but really now.  Do you feeeeeeeeel this way about every useless sellebrity out there?  If so, IOL.

:D

T

Simple Simon

« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2017, 01:48:56 PM »
The page count doesn't mean much. The perfect example, would be that gay thread that is going on it's 23rd page right now. The last several pages have just been a handful of people circle jerking each other. Brings back horrible memories of those old Donny vs. bigmc threads.

The only time the active user count spikes considerably, is when something happens in the industry, or a world event/tragedy occurs.

Otherwise, Getbig maintains anywhere from a 1100 to 1300 daily users (at the same time)

the fact that you know this saddens me....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2017, 01:50:53 PM »
??? I can't even understand what your saying. Only an American would take empathy and turn it into conservative vs liberal feeling.

Calling me a pleb, strange I have a masters degree in Economics and actually run hugely successful business which has been backed up (just ask BigMC). What do you do again ?

Just be quiet The Scott you sound like a borish fat dumb redneck. USA USA rah rah fucking retard.
So if you are not a Plebeian, are you a Patrician?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2017, 01:51:39 PM »
update. Rich's father is now here..it's confirmed he's brain dead.. he ain't coming out of it. Sad.

Little-Rich your source DDDNSPORTS wrote that they were wrong about Rich Piana being brain dead and just admitted that he still alive !!!
Maybe you are not that informed about Rich Piana fate. ;)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2017, 01:57:05 PM »
He died for us
U

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2017, 02:01:39 PM »
when is the funeral?

Simple Simon

« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2017, 02:06:48 PM »
publicity stunt of peace...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2017, 02:09:53 PM »
I wish him the best and hope he pulls through. Hope he gets his life in order.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2017, 02:10:39 PM »
RP vs RIP....He may or may not have died for us, bitches.

Simple Simon

« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2017, 02:10:47 PM »
I wish him the best and hope he pulls through. Hope he gets his life in order.

he just needs an MOT and an oil change...

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »
publicity stunt of peace...
In this depraved world.......you may be on to something.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2017, 02:17:07 PM »
Cliff notes:

Piana is in a coma.

Little Rich broke the story, got into a fight with Margo about his info. Both have under 100 posts, little rich is so mad he's leaving.

The Scott has money on Piana in a deadpool and is openly wishing his death. Anyone who disagrees is a  leftist voting liberal.

A Mike OHearn video is introduced where he comments on his friend Rich being in the hospital and spends the next 8 minutes and 30 seconds talking about why he is a drug free natural

At some point Shizzo chimes in and thinks he is the voice of reason and the getbig historian/final authority , but he still sucks.

And Piana is in a coma.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2017, 02:19:11 PM »
Cliff notes:

Piana is in a coma.

Little Rich broke the story, got into a fight with Margo about his info. Both have under 100 posts, little rich is so mad he's leaving.

The Scott has money on Piana in a deadpool and is openly wishing his death. Anyone who disagrees is an openly  leftist voting liberal.

A Mike OHearn video is introduced where he comments on his friend Rich being in the hospital and spends the next 8 minutes and 30 seconds talking about why he is a drug free natural

At some Shizzo chimes in and thinks he is the voice of reason and the getbig historian/final authority , but he still sucks.

And Piana is in a coma.

Pretty accurate  :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2017, 02:23:39 PM »
:D

You got it! Well done!  It was also used in a cartoon many years ago.   ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2017, 02:57:26 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/?adid=hero2

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
" I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2017, 03:32:53 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/?adid=hero2

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
" I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."

We have seen this time and time again with movie stars. Like Rodney Dangerfield and Carrie Fisher, they are gone but the family keeps lying to the public saying they are "fighting for their life."

Its safe to say the RICH PIANA IS DEAD. I'm not trying to be negative but the facts don't lie. Stick a fork in him, he's over.

Rich IS THE UNCROWNED MR. OLYMPIA.

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2017, 03:33:55 PM »
will they have to amputate his arms? can someone photoshop this thought into a pic?  ;D