Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 477491 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2017, 07:49:20 PM »
rich's life is like watching the movie the wrestler ,trying to hold on to an image thats impossible to hold on too as one ages, 40 plus 'drugs'massive size'acting like your 20 with no regard to inner or outer health in mind..when rourke collapses and has heart attack in locker room his 'body looked like lumpy clay 'like a some one abused oneself to no end..that movie was great but depressing on a level of not growing in mind or spirit just living moment to moment on a bad road..

And Marissa Tomei's fabulous tits...

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2017, 07:53:48 PM »
And Marissa Tomei's fabulous tits...
Jesus Christ! Jersey must be a shithole if an old hag, and a rusted carnival on a boardwalk, are its main attractions.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2017, 07:55:33 PM »
Many people saying on his latest Insta photo confirmed dead

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2017, 08:17:44 PM »
Many people saying on his latest Insta photo confirmed dead

Just people trolling.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »
Surely, you jest?  The manlet's a retard.  A waddling penguin of a billboard for stoooopid.  

How can you be a manlet at 6-6'1 tall?

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2017, 08:48:29 PM »
Pretty obvious that Chanel is in full cover up mode. Fell and hit his head?? Um, ok.

Now that it looks like he might pull through she's desperately trying to keep the money train afloat.

Pretty sad when you're in an induced coma and your woman is thinking of PR strategies to preserve your cash, but then even Rich would realistically know she's only with him for the cash. Since they got back together she's basically turned their lives into a world tour paid for by him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2017, 09:22:33 PM »
He wanted to be the next Derek Anthony

He got his wish

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2017, 09:53:27 PM »
Pretty obvious that Chanel is in full cover up mode. Fell and hit his head?? Um, ok.

Now that it looks like he might pull through she's desperately trying to keep the money train afloat.

Pretty sad when you're in an induced coma and your woman is thinking of PR strategies to preserve your cash, but then even Rich would realistically know she's only with him for the cash. Since they got back together she's basically turned their lives into a world tour paid for by him.

Debra Jane Piana Rich's ex is running the show. So anything behind the scenes is her pulling the strings.

He is the brand so there is 95% panic going on at that company.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2017, 09:56:38 PM »
Pretty sure he'll pull through and make a full recovery. If his head injury was bad enough, he likely would have been dead by now.

When he recovers and get's back to making youtube videos, the views on his channel are going to be up triple.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2017, 10:27:05 PM »
Pretty sure he'll pull through and make a full recovery. If his head injury was bad enough, he likely would have been dead by now.

When he recovers and get's back to making youtube videos, the views on his channel are going to be up triple.

There's no head injury. The paramedics said unresponsive, OD, nothing about a head injury or a fall.

This is all PR spin now that it looks like he will pull through so they dont have to deal with the recreational drug / OD stigma.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2017, 10:28:20 PM »
Debra Jane Piana Rich's ex is running the show. So anything behind the scenes is her pulling the strings.

Fair point but they were quoting Chanel with the head injury / fall BS spin.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2017, 10:29:13 PM »

What are you basing this on?

He's still in a coma, isn't he?  And it has been five days or more, hasn't it?  That's a bad sign -- it's quite rare for induced comas to be this long.  

And what makes you think it's just a head injury?  It's far more likely that the head injury is secondary to something else.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2017, 10:41:05 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2017, 10:44:07 PM »
There's no head injury. The paramedics said unresponsive, OD, nothing about a head injury or a fall.

This is all PR spin now that it looks like he will pull through so they dont have to deal with the recreational drug / OD stigma.

According to TMZ, his girlfriend said he collapsed and hit his head.  I assume that's also the reason for the induced coma.  I figure he was probably doing some blow along with some other opioid, and OD'd, collapsed and hit his head.  People who simply OD don't require being put into an induced coma, unless the OD triggers a stroke.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »
Fair point but they were quoting Chanel with the head injury / fall BS spin.

I just think it would be hard for her to put up posts while he is in the ICU. I think her dad was/is a ortho surgeon so she may not be a money grubber (who really knows). They have quoted a head of marketing too so spin is occurring.

When you see all these trademarks it's a pretty good sign that 5% was humming along even in the crowded supplement arena.

http://www.trademarkia.com/company-five-percent-nutrition-llc-4424259-page-1-2

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2017, 10:51:42 PM »
What are you basing this on?

He's still in a coma, isn't he?  And it has been five days or more, hasn't it?  That's a bad sign -- it's quite rare for induced comas to be this long.  

And what makes you think it's just a head injury?  It's far more likely that the head injury is secondary to something else.

According to Google, self induced comas can be anywhere from a few days to several weeks.  

Also, I didn't say it was "just a head injury".  I said in previous posts it was likely something to do with opioids, leaving him in similar state that Lamar Odom was in when he OD'd on cocaine and opioids two years ago.  I'm guessing Rich OD'd, fell and hit his big fat head on his tile floor in his kitchen, or something along those lines. Assuming what TMZ said about him hitting his head was true.  Regardless, I think he pulls through.  

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2017, 11:11:28 PM »
According to Google, self induced comas can be anywhere from a few days to several weeks.  

Yeah, but it's very rare for them to last longer than a few days -- like two or three.  Possible, but rare. 
...Odom's coma was around two or three days long, and he didn't hit his head, either.

I'm guessing Rich OD'd, fell and hit his big fat head on his tile floor in his kitchen, or something along those lines.

You ever use opioids?  They don't make you drop like a sack of potatoes.  Onset is gradual.  When you start passing out, you're always sitting or lying down.
You know what makes you drop?  Cardiac and neurological problems.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2017, 11:39:25 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/?adid=hero2

Self proclaimed synthol superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
" I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."

Fixed..

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #343 on: August 12, 2017, 12:14:01 AM »
i reckon 9 outta 10 getbiggers are, among other things, medical doctors!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #344 on: August 12, 2017, 01:22:13 AM »

Chanel is squatting alone now..

No white girl should ever have a name like "Chanel"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #345 on: August 12, 2017, 01:32:06 AM »
Perhaps the Piana clan will close ranks and pull off a Michael Schumacher style blackout.

Meta-physical

« Reply #346 on: August 12, 2017, 01:59:43 AM »
SMALLER BY THE DAY-DAY 3-STILL IN COMA, WTF!-LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND-NEVER TRYING BACKFLIP AGAIN-HOPE I DON'T WAKE UP WITH FRENCH ACCENT-NEW INTRAVENOUS ALL-DAY-YOU-MAY IS GOOD AS FUCK!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #347 on: August 12, 2017, 02:38:13 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/?adid=hero2

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
" I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."
Piana apparently never won Mr. California, so he cannot be called a "former Mr. California".

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: August 12, 2017, 02:44:41 AM »
This was just posted an hour ago on TMZ. It's not looking good for Rich. I hope I'm wrong....

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/12/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-steroids/

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana had 20 bottles of steroids in his home at the time of his medical emergency ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.
Cops were called to Piana's Florida home at 1:30 PM on Monday after the 46-year-old social media sensation suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, Chanel. 
Piana's girlfriend says she tried to catch the former Mr. California bodybuilding champ when he collapsed but couldn't due to his massive size and weight. Chanel told officials Piana struck his head during the fall. 
The 911 operator instructed Chanel to perform CPR but she was unable to revive him. 
When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan (often used to treat opiate overdoses) to try and revive him.
Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean. 
Rich never regained consciousness and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.
The report notes that police found bottles and bottles of testosterone in the home, 20 in total. Chanel said Rich is an admitted steroid user who's been juicing for more than 20 years. 
Chanel also noted Rich had suffered from a slightly enlarged heart at one point in his life -- but didn't know if that contributed to the medical emergency. 
Chanel says Rich is still alive and fighting -- but has asked for prayers.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #349 on: August 12, 2017, 02:47:50 AM »
According to TMZ, his girlfriend said he collapsed and hit his head.  I assume that's also the reason for the induced coma.  I figure he was probably doing some blow along with some other opioid, and OD'd, collapsed and hit his head.  People who simply OD don't require being put into an induced coma, unless the OD triggers a stroke.

Yea but there was no mention of a fall or hitting his head or anything until way later. The first reports - likely when they thought he wasnt going to make it - was that it was an OD, unresponsive.

I dont see it being any more likely that he would be put in an induced coma because he hit his head. As we saw with Kardashian's bloke, they will do this in the event of a major OD which triggers other medical issues. The coma gives them a time out in effect as I understand it - stops the chain reaction.