Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 477219 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #750 on: August 17, 2017, 06:43:30 PM »
This whole saga is starting to stink really bad.
How come no updates from the Piana camp?

Deep in induced coma, what you rush stud?
K

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #751 on: August 17, 2017, 06:46:31 PM »
This whole saga is starting to stink really bad.
How come no updates from the Piana camp?

He had a stroke and is basically dead, what kind of update do you want?

STAY (HIV) POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #752 on: August 17, 2017, 07:04:57 PM »
From Chanel's instagram:

The world wide outpouring to send Rich voicemails and messages to have played or read to him is overwhelming!❤  We can't thank you all enough for your continued support during this time. To those who have been so respectful and come to his defense when others have been disgusting excuses for human beings -THANK YOU!

The only update I'm permitted to give at this time is that he is alive, he is ok, and the excellent medical professionals here as well as myself and his close loved ones are doing all we can to get him back to a full recovery. Please continue to remain patient and respectful. This is a very stressful time for Rich and everyone around him so please understand if we're quiet it's with good reason.

https://www.instagram.com/c_no5/

still alive

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #753 on: August 17, 2017, 07:10:22 PM »
You're not alone man, my mother died today, cancer also

Condolences
"

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #754 on: August 17, 2017, 08:27:30 PM »
bunch of Boo Hoo bullshit from slackjawed fvggots round here these days

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #755 on: August 17, 2017, 08:55:14 PM »
His wife's name is Chanel? Really? 
a

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #756 on: August 17, 2017, 09:11:57 PM »
I have a little more news from someone close to Rich.

Interestingly they have taken him off all "supplements" entirely. So no clen, dnp, insulin, gh, steroids, or testosterone. So he's clearly going to lose some size as the remaining amounts of the test esters are excreted.

(There was consideration of putting him on genuine trt but for now he will get no trt.

He is also not eating but in a feeding tube due to issues swallowing.

So clearly he will lose a lot of size. On top of that he is on a range of medications for his current condition including some mild diuretics for excess fluid retention and also a product called "tissue plasminogen enhancer" which I have know idea what it actually does (no jokes about plasmosis please).

I'm also wondering how all the arms etc will look as the enhancement injectables all gradually decompose
(as they won't be allowing any of that shit either).

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #757 on: August 17, 2017, 09:17:48 PM »
From Chanel's instagram:

The world wide outpouring to send Rich voicemails and messages to have played or read to him is overwhelming!❤
We can't thank you all enough for your continued support during this time.
To those who have been so respectful and come to his defense when others have been disgusting excuses for human beings -THANK YOU!
The only update I'm permitted to give at this time is that he is alive, he is ok, and the excellent medical professionals here as well as myself and his close loved ones are doing all we can to get him back to a full recovery.
Please continue to remain patient and respectful.
This is a very stressful time for Rich and everyone around him so please understand if we're quiet it's with good reason.

still alive

So this is what his girlfriend can tell to you, but in the other hand some shady sport channel has toxicology- and police reports to talk about? Interesting..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: August 17, 2017, 09:22:32 PM »

Interestingly they have taken him off all "supplements" entirely. So no clen, dnp, insulin, gh, steroids, or testosterone. So he's clearly going to lose some size as the remaining amounts of the test esters are excreted.

(There was consideration of putting him on genuine trt but for now he will get no trt.

So clearly he will lose a lot of size. On top of that he is on a range of medications for his current condition including some mild diuretics for excess fluid retention and also a product called "tissue plasminogen enhancer" which I have know idea what it actually does (no jokes about plasmosis please).

I'm also wondering how all the arms etc will look as the enhancement injectables all gradually decompose

They haven't taken him off of anything he's just not going to be able to shoot up like he did before he was in a coma .   Now what will be interesting to see and I'm sure we will never see it is when the actual muscle size of his arms go down all that's going to be left is the PMMA that stuff is permanent and will never go away.  I have nothing against the guy I hope he recovers.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #759 on: August 17, 2017, 09:35:25 PM »
It will be interesting to see if "Bigorexia" prevails in this case i.e. continue to juice if he comes out of the coma

History shows us it is a strong force that overcomes health scares

Not to mention being holed into an identity and income stream directly related to being a massive armed bodybuilder.
A lot of pressure innately and externally to retain size.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: August 17, 2017, 09:54:18 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: August 17, 2017, 09:58:25 PM »

They haven't taken him off of anything he's just not going to be able to shoot up like he did before he was in a coma .   Now what will be interesting to see and I'm sure we will never see it is when the actual muscle size of his arms go down all that's going to be left is the PMMA that stuff is permanent and will never go away.  I have nothing against the guy I hope he recovers.

No black hair and beard dye, transplant thickener, makeup, botox, fillers etc. Imagine the views he would receive if he just did a video completely off and natty. Millions!

x2 on recovering.

Simple Simon

« Reply #762 on: August 17, 2017, 10:10:37 PM »

the only person you would get this information from is his girlfriend or a family member.

thats not info some gym rat would be privy to.

Oh and the term "taking him off" and "allowing" are a little silly, he's in a coma, he's not really in a position to be injecting test and PMMA  by himself.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: August 17, 2017, 11:21:21 PM »
From Chanel's instagram:

The world wide outpouring to send Rich voicemails and messages to have played or read to him is overwhelming!❤  We can't thank you all enough for your continued support during this time. To those who have been so respectful and come to his defense when others have been disgusting excuses for human beings -THANK YOU!

The only update I'm permitted to give at this time is that he is alive, he is ok, and the excellent medical professionals here as well as myself and his close loved ones are doing all we can to get him back to a full recovery. Please continue to remain patient and respectful. This is a very stressful time for Rich and everyone around him so please understand if we're quiet it's with good reason.

still alive

Prayers and patience are in order. Recovery can be a slow and difficult process. More importantly, many people enjoy successful recoveries. Rich is a young man with the strength to get through this. Positive thoughts are always best.

Wishing him well.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #766 on: August 17, 2017, 11:48:48 PM »
Prayers and patience are in order. Recovery can be a slow and difficult process. More importantly, many people enjoy successful recoveries. Rich is a young man with the strength to get through this. Positive thoughts are always best.

Wishing him well.

he's not going to recover you fucking fruitloop

Simple Simon

« Reply #767 on: August 18, 2017, 12:06:59 AM »

Wishing him well.

God put him in the coma in the first place, why do you think prayers are going to help?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #768 on: August 18, 2017, 12:44:03 AM »

So all this but no info on what actually happened? If he suffered a stroke, heart attack, or whatever?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: August 18, 2017, 01:03:48 AM »

They have taken him off all the drugs? Is this a joke? Do you think any doctor will give him those drugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #770 on: August 18, 2017, 01:13:31 AM »
stroke, it's been said a million times

there's no recovery for him.  if he lives he will never be anywhere close to anything he was before

his skank whore will leave him in 24 months... probably less... probably 18 months or less

I think I read every page of this thread and I didn't see stroke mentioned anywhere. It was said he hit his head, but why he fell was speculated on. Who said it was a stroke? Not his gf or any supposed doctor from what I've seen. But sure, it sounds like stroke.

That Joe Pietaro dude said Rich is fine they are just monitoring him due to swelling in the brain or whatever.

Rimstinger

« Reply #771 on: August 18, 2017, 01:20:55 AM »
They have taken him off all the drugs? Is this a joke? Do you think any doctor will give him those drugs.

haha my thoughts exactly, as if the Dr was maintaining his cycle of underground drugs as he was unconscious. Funny shit this is.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #772 on: August 18, 2017, 01:22:48 AM »
You can't draw any conclusions

"Issues swallowing" could indicate severe brain damage and a vegetative state.

Yet other source say Rich is "ok" but has slurred speech.

Simple Simon

« Reply #773 on: August 18, 2017, 03:08:30 AM »
You can't draw any conclusions

"Issues swallowing" could indicate severe brain damage and a vegetative state.

Yet other source say Rich is "ok" but has slurred speech.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuck

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Beautiful Post from Channel
« Reply #774 on: August 18, 2017, 03:43:41 AM »
Great tattoo on her wrist.

J