Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476731 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #850 on: August 18, 2017, 05:14:24 PM »
I have zero doubts anyone here really gives a flying fuck about Piana.  It's not as if any here are gonna sit around and shoot the shit (or the synthol) with bodybuilding's Crown Prince of Slime.

He doesn't even care about himself.  If he did, he would never have done what he did to himself.

Fuck him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: August 18, 2017, 05:16:53 PM »
I have zero doubts anyone here really gives a flying fuck about Piana.  It's not as if any here are gonna sit around and shoot the shit (or the synthol) with bodybuilding's Crown Prince of Slime.

He doesn't even care about himself.  If he did, he would never have done what he did to himself.

Fuck him.

You don't need to be good friends or even just an acquaintance with someone in order to wish them well in a time of crisis.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: August 18, 2017, 05:46:48 PM »
You don't need to be good friends or even just an acquaintance with someone in order to wish them well in a time of crisis.

If the person who is in a "time of crisis", put themselves there by being a total fucktard idiot then why wish them anything but what they deserve?  Piana is a total fucktard idiot.  His demise will not serve as a warning to other equally retarded "bodybuilders" because 5% penguins and the rest of the imitation of life bodybuilding world are too stupid to think beyond the moment.   

When it comes to lazy, drug bloated, worthless, artificial life forms masquerading as bodybuilders, Piana is neither the alpha nor the omega in the lineup.  He's nothing less than just another weak link in the chain of stupid that is today's bodybuilding.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: August 18, 2017, 05:49:49 PM »

If the person who is in a "time of crisis", put themselves there by being a total fucktard idiot then why wish them anything but what they deserve?  Piana is a total fucktard idiot.  His demise will not serve as a warning to other equally retarded "bodybuilders" because 5% penguins and the rest of the imitation of life bodybuilding world are too stupid to think beyond the moment.   

When it comes to lazy, drug bloated, worthless, artificial life forms masquerading as bodybuilders, Piana is neither the alpha nor the omega in the lineup.  He's nothing less than just another weak link in the chain of stupid that is today's bodybuilding.

Why not? How will it hurt you?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: August 18, 2017, 06:00:42 PM »
Why not? How will it hurt you?

You say "why not?" and I say, "why?".  It doesn't "hurt" me.  I just prefer to be truthful. Piana is a worthless bag of scalded scrotums.  Why would anyone truly care, much less give a shit, about someone that doesn't give a shit about themselves is the truth of it and this in spite of those that cry otherwise.  Why do some lie to appear sensitive to Piana's plight?  To appear "above it all".   Most likely to feign caring.  A pretense at being one who is above the trivialities of the baser side of  humanity.  To salve their own ego. To preen before others to gain favor.

FTN.  Lying is far worse a crime against yourself.   Should this be the end of that slovenly mass of dung known as Rich Piana, it should also be noted that Piana was the architect of his own demise. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: August 18, 2017, 06:23:53 PM »

You say "why not?" and I say, "why?".  It doesn't "hurt" me.  I just prefer to be truthful. Piana is a worthless bag of scalded scrotums.  Why would anyone truly care, much less give a shit, about someone that doesn't give a shit about themselves is the truth of it and this in spite of those that cry otherwise.  Why do some lie to appear sensitive to Piana's plight?  To appear "above it all".   Most likely to feign caring.  A pretense at being one who is above the trivialities of the baser side of  humanity.  To salve their own ego. To preen before others to gain favor.

FTN.  Lying is far worse a crime against yourself.   Should this be the end of that slovenly mass of dung known as Rich Piana, it should also be noted that Piana was the architect of his own demise.  

You are so cynical. Sad.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: August 18, 2017, 06:33:29 PM »
You are so cynical. Sad.

"Cynical"? Nope.  Realistic.  And there is NOTHING "sad" about calling a turd a turd.  Piana is a turd.  "Sad" is for fakirs. Carny types that prey upon the ignorant.  False ministers are another example of those that are truly sad.

I never forced my faith on anyone when I had it.  You can believe what you want and you can profess it all you desire but the truth of this matter is that Piana is nothing less than a huge toilet boa. 

Time to flush.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #857 on: August 18, 2017, 06:34:11 PM »
You are so cynical. Sad.

you are so pathetic. sad.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #858 on: August 18, 2017, 06:35:38 PM »

"Cynical"? Nope.  Realistic.  And there is NOTHING "sad" about calling a turd a turd.  Piana is a turd.  "Sad" is for fakirs. Carny types that prey upon the ignorant.  False ministers are another example of those that are truly sad.

I never forced my faith on anyone when I had it.  You can believe what you want and you can profess it all you desire but the truth of this matter is that Piana is nothing less than a huge toilet boa. 

Time to flush.

primer 100% needs to flush himself

he's the worst kind of fagg*t, the one that defends the gay agenda and stands for it, the one who's even weaker than rangerwil, the one who thinks this dishonest tolerance and diversity are the greatest virtues of a civilization, blah-de-blah-de-blah, the one who's completely disconnected from the real world and defines himself by his perverted bisexuality

basically an lgbtqia2+ left-tard

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: August 18, 2017, 06:44:08 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: August 18, 2017, 06:53:15 PM »
Ouch!

Look my fellow aged friend.  I do not think for a moment that you are hurt by any comment here.  Just as you really don't care a flying intercourse about Piana.    ;) ;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #861 on: August 18, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »
Please stop posting/arguing in this thread without any notable updates.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #862 on: August 18, 2017, 07:17:39 PM »

numb nuts there's no update past this:

Any chance of recovery from the stroke?

not into anything respectable

see my post a few pages back

edit: here it is

HE HAD A FUCKING STROKE YOU IMBECILIC DUMBFUCKS

rich piano is done... done, caput, over, never he will be bodybuild again.  brain dead most likely, if he recovers enough to leave the bed he will lead an awful, horrible life.

worse, potentially, than somebody born with downs

(and that's fucking awful)

chanel will leave him within 18 months.   in the interim she will bankrupt his company, max his credit cards on whore clothes and shoes and handbags and whatever else nasty skanks like her buy, milk him for every last dollar, and then she will divorce and take half of every physical asset he has left.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #863 on: August 18, 2017, 08:37:31 PM »
So now you are judging?

"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven."

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done this dance many a time LOL.....even once in the last couple of weeks:

Virtually every nonbeliever will quote "Judge not lest you be judged".   They end the verse there as though that was the period at the end of the sentence when in actuality there's a comma followed by more verse.  Further the entire passage is a pericope of verses the meaning of which is defined by the whole.  This passage refers to not judging hypocritically.  Further scripture states that the righteous man judges all things.  Final judgement is God and God's alone.

Let me know if there's anything else.....STAY POSITIVE!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #864 on: August 18, 2017, 08:40:53 PM »
You were unrighteous before your divine intervention. The apostle Paul was an unrighteous Christian persecutor before his too. God just likes to favor people, there would be no drama story.

Sure was.  Yes he was.  God favors humanity and his chosen people are the jews/israelites while gentiles such as myself are blessed to be grafted into the body of Christ.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: August 18, 2017, 08:42:53 PM »
So now you are judging?

"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven."

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical fucktard non-Christian using the Bible as it suits their ignorant purpose.  Go fuck yourself, little manlet.  You're the type of buttwipe that frequents the Miracle Mile to sell their orifices for a fix.

Shitfaced and shitassed.  Run along dingleberry boy.  MoS is a good man.  You?  A waste of ingredients.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #866 on: August 18, 2017, 09:07:06 PM »
Typical fucktard non-Christian using the Bible as it suits their ignorant purpose.  Go fuck yourself, little manlet.  You're the type of buttwipe that frequents the Miracle Mile to sell their orifices for a fix.

Shitfaced and shitassed.  Run along dingleberry boy.  MoS is a good man.  You?  A waste of ingredients.

Jealous I wear pants and you wear your sisters skirts? Just don't put a run in your nylons when crossing your legs "The Scott"

The Scott-The man so full of crap that they named a toilet tissue after him.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: August 18, 2017, 09:44:21 PM »

Inside info according to a source ;

"It was a straight up heart attack. That's all. He fell over, heart stopped. Chanel tried to revive him till the ambulance arrived on the scene. It took them 15 min for them to revive him and by then his brain had suffered severe damage hence why they put him under a coma. They took him off the medically induced coma and he slipped into a regular coma. He has some brain activity but he suffered irreparable brain damage. At this point it's just a waiting game."

To me this is most plausible. I have never seen him not gassed walking and with an enlarged heart, blow (or whatever drugs he was doing) it was a matter of time.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #868 on: August 18, 2017, 10:39:02 PM »
What does she mean "permitted"? Permitted by who? Sounds like baloney to me.

I keep thinking about this

I think big rich planned a little for a day such as this

Seems like the type of dude who's in charge of a lot of his image and whatnot

He prob isn't well enough to advise her on what to say , it been a damn week and she had to release something, she did that

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: August 18, 2017, 10:46:09 PM »
Jealous I wear pants and you wear your sisters skirts? Just don't put a run in your nylons when crossing your legs "The Scott"

The Scott-The man so full of crap that they named a toilet tissue after him.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it?  What a fucking maroon.  `  When you do your sister/mother do you scream "Roll Tide" or is that reserved for special occasions with the inbred that claims to be your father?  Let me guess...You're muslim, huh?  Fuck off and leave the real Christians like MoS alone, you sad sack of unscented incense.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #870 on: August 18, 2017, 10:46:31 PM »

lol at you trying to dictate what people post.
X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #871 on: August 18, 2017, 11:01:04 PM »
Inside info according to a source ;

"It was a straight up heart attack. That's all. He fell over, heart stopped. Chanel tried to revive him till the ambulance arrived on the scene. It took them 15 min for them to revive him and by then his brain had suffered severe damage hence why they put him under a coma. They took him off the medically induced coma and he slipped into a regular coma. He has some brain activity but he suffered irreparable brain damage. At this point it's just a waiting game."

To me this is most plausible. I have never seen him not gassed walking and with an enlarged heart, blow (or whatever drugs he was doing) it was a matter of time.

But on the other hand, you are an idiot so what you think is most plausible could be absolute crap. Somewhere near the page 1 of this thread I wrote "This induced coma may be associated with a stroke, meaning that there is blood vessel erupted in the brain = typical symptom for people with high blood pressure because of using gear and drugs".. so you are saying that emergency staff can't fix basic heart attack? Here is little news for you: If you get so serious heart attack that you drop unconsciously straight on the floor, you are literally dead before you hit the floor. In that situation you are unconscious because your heart has stopped pumping blood in to your brains, and that is called "Massive Heart Attack" because you have only seconds to get yourself at the intensive care. There is something like 6% survival rate if you get immediate intensive care  ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #872 on: August 18, 2017, 11:10:01 PM »
But on the other hand, you are an idiot so what you think is most plausible could be absolute crap. Somewhere near the page 1 of this thread I wrote "This induced coma may be associated with a stroke, meaning that there is blood vessel erupted in the brain = typical symptom for people with high blood pressure because of using gear and drugs".. so you are saying that emergency staff can't fix basic heart attack? Here is little news for you: If you get so serious heart attack that you drop unconsciously straight on the floor, you are literally dead before you hit the floor. In that situation you are unconscious because your heart has stopped pumping blood in to your brains, and that is called "Massive Heart Attack" because you have only seconds to get yourself at the intensive care. There is something like 6% survival rate if you get immediate intensive care  ;D

Technically I think it is a 5% survival rate.

;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: August 18, 2017, 11:16:09 PM »

I may be a idiot but I have spent my whole career in cardiac surgery (prosthetic heart valves, pacemakers) so I rely on data to draw conclusions. A stroke may also be the cause, however, this happens quite often after cardiac arrest.

I've attached the link to the whole study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2948325/

Coma due to cardiac arrest: prognosis and contemporary treatment
Donald W Marioncorresponding author
Author information ► Copyright and License information ►
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
Go to:

Abstract
Approximately 80% of patients who are successfully resuscitated from cardiac arrest do not regain consciousness immediately after return of spontaneous circulation, and may remain in a coma for hours or weeks, or even be in a persistent vegetative state. Recent investigations have focused on the identification of early clinical characteristics and biomarkers that can reliably predict emergence from coma in those who survive, and on therapies that might improve neurologic outcome from the ischemic brain injury that can be caused by cardiac arrest.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #874 on: August 18, 2017, 11:28:21 PM »
Too soon?!? ??? ???  :o :o

Walt, if Rich does recovery, do you think he will stay clean?

No, I do not.

I believe the drugs, the videos, the adulation of sycophants, and the desire to make money without working makes people like this feel like they are special and don't have to abide by the rules of society, nature, biology, physics, or the law.

In the end Mother Nature is more ruthless than Father Time.

He is a grown man who made his own choices and IMHO wasted something precious that so many others are more deserving to have had.