Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476737 times)

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #900 on: August 19, 2017, 04:53:18 AM »
Rich had a mediocre phyisque before what he did to himself. Plus he had terrible arm genetics. Which is why he did what he did. He also had terrible conditioning. Rich later on worked hard at crafting an image of what he wasn't. The flood damaged or salvage title cars to give the image of having money. The tattoos to give an image of being hardcore. He worked hard at being fake, and at the same time, he worked hard at being the nice guy. Along with the drug addiction. He even liked his women "fake". Bottom line, he couldn't make it as a real bodybuilder, so a fake YouTube bodybuilding celebrity is the next best thing. And he paid the price. Just as Walter had said Mother Nature took him to class.
That being said, hope he comes out of this alive, and let this be a cautionary tale for those who think being big and using red drugs when you have health issues is the way to go, no amount of money and popularity is worth it, especially when you may have brain damage for the rest of your life.

He won high level shows in the 90's. I'd hardly call that mediocre or terrible conditioning. Ok he wasnt a pro, but he wasnt far off, so if he's a "failed bodybuilder" how would you categorise yourself? Can you share pics of yourself in much better condition than his contest pics before the oil?

The rest of what you are saying I agree with - it was all part of the marketing angle - fake it til you make it - which lets face it has worked. But it destroyed his body in the process.

I personally despise the way piana looks now with the plastic and the fake muscle and shit. But lets be fair here, her DID at one point build an impressive physique in the top 1% of the population. Probably top 0.1%.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #901 on: August 19, 2017, 05:12:35 AM »
Rich has banged more hot blonde sluts with huge fake tits than 99% of getbig combined

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #902 on: August 19, 2017, 05:15:05 AM »
Rich has banged more hot blonde sluts with huge fake tits than 99% of getbig combined

thats not saying much since nearly everyone on getbig is either a virgin or gay

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #903 on: August 19, 2017, 05:17:41 AM »

Maybe, but I banged more with huge real tits.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #904 on: August 19, 2017, 05:19:06 AM »
Maybe, but I banged more with huge real tits.

was this part of your "experimenting period"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #905 on: August 19, 2017, 05:41:48 AM »
Yes that's what likely happened. Although I was told he knew it was fentanyl. But just the dose was too strong.

Do you know how many fake Oxycontin 80 pills are going around?  In Canada, there have been deaths seemingly weekly from Fentanyl lately, and I suspect it is cocaine laced with Fentanyl or Oxycontin 80 fakes with Fentanyl in it...scary stuff, when even a regular person who does the rare Oxycontin pill from time to time can die.  :-\

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #906 on: August 19, 2017, 05:44:45 AM »
Why would one lace coke with an opiate?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #907 on: August 19, 2017, 05:51:02 AM »
The word I am hearing is that he was snorting fentanyl. Not an addict but used it sometimes as an evening treat. That led to him passing out (I guess an OD) which made him fall and whack his head.

Whether a stroke or not, the lack of oxygen (maybe combined with the blow to the head) led to some "stroke like" symptoms. So either way it's not good. He is being treated in a way that you would treat a stroke victim.

The part about him being off all "supplements" might sound obvious but they did give some thought to keeping him on low dose test (as an entire withdrawal might actually stress the body). But in any case he is entirely "off" and if you think about it maintaining his size right now is the least of his worries.

I have never met Channel by the way, but heard lots about her from someone who knows her very well.

A lot of "insiders" say they KNOW this or that. Sounds to me like no one knows shit. WalterWhite's source says it was a heart attack, your source says fentanyl.

This "insider" fella, a week ago, said there were zero rec drugs involved, AND his heart, liver and kidneys are 100% healthy! He just passed out from low blood pressure  ::) :D

Check at 3:15

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=721520784722988&id=100005952199461

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #908 on: August 19, 2017, 05:52:19 AM »
Why would one lace coke with an opiate?

Yeah sounds like baloney to me

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #909 on: August 19, 2017, 06:22:00 AM »
Love the suggestion that some people are so delusional that they feel themselves to be above the laws of physics...  Now that's what I call self-belief!  LOL  ;D

Ask the Fast & Furious dude who thought he could drive his car 150 mph down the street in an industrial park...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #910 on: August 19, 2017, 06:26:26 AM »
This drug culture in bodybuilding both bodybuilding drugs and recreational has no part in my life.  Sounds like a plan to be a loser in life.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: August 19, 2017, 06:33:10 AM »
I also don't gettopohe negativity.  I wonder if anyone speaking poorly about Rich has actually met him.  He's a very nice guy and he is friendly to everyone that he speaks with.  What seems to be the issue?  At his weight and muscular size, yes, it was a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen if indeed it was one or the other.  But the same is true for numerous other in the bodybuilding and strongman world.  For instance, Brian Shaw competed at this year's Arnold Pro Strongman at 450-lb.  Does anyone here really think being 450-lb at 6'8.5" is nothing other than a heart attack waiting to happen?

Ditto for Eddie Hall (although he retired from the World's Strongest Man promotion after winning it), Hapthor B (my device keeps fixing his name to "Born Son", so I won't bother writing his name, but I'm referring to The Mountain in Game of Thrones), Brock Lesnar, and all of these other beasts.

I think Georges St-Pierre had the right idea - get the Fame and glory, but do it as a man let, standing 5'10 and walking around at around 184 to 188.  That is an intelligent strategy.  This whole pushing of body weight up to 300 or 400+lb...again, it is just a sudden deaths waiting to happen.

Any typos on here are the result of the device I am typing on, so I won't bother fixing them.

Anyway, there is a reason why I am 170.  And who knows...if my training is ever on-point for a steady year, I may become Canada's #1 strongman in the 170-lb the last.  All that I can say is - thank God for weight classes!!  Some people hate to these new divisions and the YouTube Fame that comes with it, but you know what?  I love it!  And even Rich was, in a very real way, only a celebrity due to YouTube.  So even bigger men benefit from YouTube as well as these new divisions.

I hope Rich makes it through, but it's sounding more and more like the Outlook is dismal.  In his wedding thread, someone said "Hey, be happy for Rich - he's in the last ten years of his life.". Sounds like that was accurate.  :-\

This thread isn't about you, fuckstick.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #912 on: August 19, 2017, 06:40:55 AM »
He won high level shows in the 90's. I'd hardly call that mediocre or terrible conditioning. Ok he wasnt a pro, but he wasnt far off, so if he's a "failed bodybuilder" how would you categorise yourself? Can you share pics of yourself in much better condition than his contest pics before the oil?

The rest of what you are saying I agree with - it was all part of the marketing angle - fake it til you make it - which lets face it has worked. But it destroyed his body in the process.

I personally despise the way piana looks now with the plastic and the fake muscle and shit. But lets be fair here, her DID at one point build an impressive physique in the top 1% of the population. Probably top 0.1%.
No, he didn't. He won some crappy contests.
He never had a great physique comparable to getting his pro card or those who were the top of NPC pile in the 90s who never got a pro card. Let's stop trying to rewrite history in favor of Rich. In fact, Kali Muscle who had a better physique than Piana, never earned his Pro card due to being light in the legs and lack of conditioning. Rich is Gregg Valentino 2.0.

https://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/176941/

I'm not a competitive bodybuilder so I never failed at being one.  ;)

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #913 on: August 19, 2017, 06:56:34 AM »
Rich had a mediocre phyisque before what he did to himself. Plus he had terrible arm genetics. Which is why he did what he did. He also had terrible conditioning. Rich later on worked hard at crafting an image of what he wasn't. The flood damaged or salvage title cars to give the image of having money. The tattoos to give an image of being hardcore. He worked hard at being fake, and at the same time, he worked hard at being the nice guy. Along with the drug addiction. He even liked his women "fake". Bottom line, he couldn't make it as a real bodybuilder, so a fake YouTube bodybuilding celebrity is the next best thing. And he paid the price. Just as Walter had said Mother Nature took him to class.
That being said, hope he comes out of this alive, and let this be a cautionary tale for those who think being big and using red drugs when you have health issues is the way to go, no amount of money and popularity is worth it, especially when you may have brain damage for the rest of your life.

Mediocre? Come on.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #914 on: August 19, 2017, 07:10:11 AM »
7th in the USA in the late 90s.  That does put you in the top.01% of the population, but nowhere close to the best of the subculture actually participating in this.  It's a really good placing worth practically nothing in the real world.

This thread proves forever and for certain that you should reflexively disbelieve almost everything people say they "heard" because it is all full of shit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: August 19, 2017, 07:13:58 AM »

I basically agree. I will always have way more respect for a guy who gets up at the crack of dawn and puts in 12 hour days to take care of his family over a guy who "goes to war with the iron" 2 hours a day.

It doesn't matter if Piano's physique was good, bad, or indifferent...he is going to be just as dead. I'm not being overly harsh with criticizing or kicking him when he is down, I'm just pointing out his squandering of one of life's great gifts (his health - not Amy's great tits). I don't feel a lot of sympathy or empathy for guys like this because just like DA, you never could have convinced them to change when they were alive. So for all his hanger-ons posting "you don't have the guts to live balls to the wall like he did", I say good riddance and feel no remorse.

I feel as bad for him as he would for me, if the roles were reversed.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #916 on: August 19, 2017, 07:14:46 AM »
No, he didn't. He won some crappy contests.
He never had a great physique comparable to getting his pro card or those who were the top of NPC pile in the 90s who never got a pro card. Let's stop trying to rewrite history in favor of Rich. In fact, Kali Muscle who had a better physique than Piana, never earned his Pro card due to being light in the legs and lack of conditioning. Rich is Gregg Valentino 2.0.

https://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/176941/

I'm not a competitive bodybuilder so I never failed at being one.  ;)

So he won 3 contests in one year and came 7th in the nationals. Pretty impressive if you're objective and not a hater.

Face it dude, your wife, sister, mother, girlfriend and sidepiece would all fuck him in front of you in his prime.  

Which is why you hate and cant be objective.

Still waiting for your photo putting his condition to shame??

I'm not a Piana fan in the slightest, and like I said, I hate his current fake look, but facts are facts, he DID build an impressive physique back in the day.

You haven't. You haven't done anything of note which is why you spend your life talking about people like Piana and why nobody talks about you.

Keep hating. Because you are irrelevant and insignificant. You spend your life frequenting a bodybuilding board yet claim not to be a bodybuilder. What does that make you - the aborted fetus of a bodybuilder?!

I'm sure you've been cucked by a few jacked dudes in your time and this is your way of getting even - pointing fingers while a guy is in a coma. Real stand-up guy you are...

Fuckin weak piece of shit. You wouldn't qualify to be a piece of corn in Rich's shit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: August 19, 2017, 07:37:56 AM »
So he won 3 contests in one year and came 7th in the nationals. Pretty impressive if you're objective and not a hater.

Face it dude, your wife, sister, mother, girlfriend and sidepiece would all fuck him in front of you in his prime.  

I'm not a Piana fan in the slightest, and like I said, I hate his current fake look, but facts are facts, he DID build an impressive physique back in the day.

You haven't. You haven't done anything of note which is why you spend your life talking about people like Piana and why nobody talks about you.

Keep hating. Because you are irrelevant and insignificant. You spend your life frequenting a bodybuilding board yet claim not to be a bodybuilder. What does that make you - the aborted fetus of a bodybuilder?!

I'm sure you've been cucked by a few jacked dudes in your time and this is your way of getting even - pointing fingers while a guy is in a coma. Real stand-up guy you are...

Fuckin weak piece of shit. You wouldn't qualify to be a piece of corn in Rich's shit.

You seem way too invested in this. What an odd schmoe type of post. Let's be honest, your hero was nothing more than a liar and a drug addict.

Period, end of story.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: August 19, 2017, 07:48:26 AM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but that may be that he was first in his division.

The people who are really into big jacked dudes are other dudes. Most women are into the Musclemania and Physique dudes. That whole argument is something 20 yr olds use, especially jacked ones to justify their drug usage.

You are too emotionally involved in this. Calm down, put the needle down. Don't get a heart attack
One day you may be 5% of what Piana is now, at this moment. Hopefully I save your life.

Lol at "cucked", I don't think you know what that word means.
BTW, it was his lifestyle and his choices which got him to this point. And also the people who cheered him on, and reveled along with him.  Hopefully he pulls through and continues on another path. One without people like you, all with that negative energy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: August 19, 2017, 08:33:59 AM »
Do you know how many fake Oxycontin 80 pills are going around?  In Canada, there have been deaths seemingly weekly from Fentanyl lately, and I suspect it is cocaine laced with Fentanyl or Oxycontin 80 fakes with Fentanyl in it...scary stuff, when even a regular person who does the rare Oxycontin pill from time to time can die.  :-\

No most of us don't...

Seems like it's going to solve a lot of problems instead of causing them.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #921 on: August 19, 2017, 10:09:37 AM »

Parker's right. There is nothing laudable about Piana's life. He's an absolute failure: in mind, body, and spirit. What must his doctors think?
Besides, he's barely human, and I do believe his body composition would be classified under Linnaean taxonomy as mostly mineral than animal.

The Pianacolytes ('nuff said):

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #922 on: August 19, 2017, 10:20:59 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but that may be that he was first in his division.

The people who are really into big jacked dudes are other dudes. Most women are into the Musclemania and Physique dudes. That whole argument is something 20 yr olds use, especially jacked ones to justify their drug usage.

You are too emotionally involved in this. Calm down, put the needle down. Don't get a heart attack
One day you may be 5% of what Piana is now, at this moment. Hopefully I save your life.

Lol at "cucked", I don't think you know what that word means.
BTW, it was his lifestyle and his choices which got him to this point. And also the people who cheered him on, and reveled along with him.  Hopefully he pulls through and continues on another path. One without people like you, all with that negative energy.

LOL, I love how you even talk about women in a hypothetical sense. "Most women like" - not "my GF / wife " etc.

It confirms what was already obvious.

I know it must have hurt to be cuckholded by a jacked dude. Thats must be how you found this board, in your quest to get jacked and get one back for the nerds. But alas, you only made it as far as your keyboard instead of a gym and actually building a physique, Mr "I'm not a competitive bodybuilder so I can't be a failed one". Talk about a loser mentality. No wonder you never amounted to anything but an armchair quarterback nerd loser. 

Fuckin goof lol.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #923 on: August 19, 2017, 10:26:16 AM »
Parker's right. There is nothing laudable about Piana's life. He's an absolute failure: in mind, body, and spirit. What must his doctors think?
Besides, he's barely human, and I do believe his body composition would be classified under Linnaean taxonomy as mostly mineral than animal.

The Pianacolytes ('nuff said):

ok lets assume Piana is a failure.

Now lets run some comparisons.

Is his wifer / SO hotter than yours? (YES)
Does he have more money than you? (YES)
Has he achieved more in BB'ing than you - which is relevent since you are spending your life on a BB'ing board- (YES)
Does he go on more vacations (paid) than you? (YES)
Does he have a nicer house than you? (YES)
Does he have better cars than you? (YES)

So see how this plays out for you? With the exception of his recent health problems, his life shits all over yours. So if he's a loser, you are a colossal loser.

Notice how I knew the answers to all the above questions about your life?? It's not cos I'm psychic, its because loser oozes through the keyboard when you post.

Thanks for playing. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: August 19, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »
LOL, I love how you even talk about women in a hypothetical sense. "Most women like" - not "my GF / wife " etc.

It confirms what was already obvious.

I know it must have hurt to be cuckholded by a jacked dude. Thats must be how you found this board, in your quest to get jacked and get one back for the nerds. But alas, you only made it as far as your keyboard instead of a gym and actually building a physique, Mr "I'm not a competitive bodybuilder so I can't be a failed one". Talk aboutloser mentality. No wonder you never amounted to anything but an armchair quarterback nerd loser. 

Fuckin goof lol.
You realize what board you are on, right? The same board that made Kamali melt.
And now look at you. Trying desperately to defend your life's decisions.
If your fantasies about me intermingle with your fantasies of big jacked men with your girlfriend make you feel better, then so be it.

Ask yourself who are mostly in the audience screaming for the big jacked guys. Men not women.
There is happy medium, the bigger you are, the more attention you are getting from men, not women.

You thin veil that you wear to cover your insecurity is falling off. To you bodybuilding/lifting weights is about attention from others. You mentioned "being jacked" several times. You allow said attention to dictate who you are, and not the other way around. Confidence in one's self should be one of the main goals, everything else falls into place.

To paraphrase what Dorian Yates had said, you can take a 145 pound insecure man, and build him up to be 250 pounds. But, he'll still be an 250 pound insecure man. You've shown that insecurity numerous times.