Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476577 times)

Alucard

• Getbig IV
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #925 on: August 19, 2017, 11:01:48 AM »
I honestly think that it's over, sad... Apparently it was an heart attack and it took too many time to revive him, that's awful for your brain, it's irreparable damage... He's in a coma and it's a game of time before going to pull the plug, in my opinion...

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #926 on: August 19, 2017, 11:02:07 AM »
ok lets assume Piana is a failure.

Now lets run some comparisons.

Is his wifer / SO hotter than yours? (YES)
Does he have more money than you? (YES)
Has he achieved more in BB'ing than you - which is relevent since you are spending your life on a BB'ing board- (YES)
Does he go on more vacations (paid) than you? (YES)
Does he have a nicer house than you? (YES)
Does he have better cars than you? (YES)

So see how this plays out for you? With the exception of his recent health problems, his life shits all over yours. So if he's a loser, you are a colossal loser.

Notice how I knew the answers to all the above questions about your life?? It's not cos I'm psychic, its because loser oozes through the keyboard when you post.

Thanks for playing.  

OK, but assuming I am a colossal loser, your conditional still states that Piana is a loser.
Moreover, to provide a comparative challenge to these criteria would be infra dignitatem.

But, yeah, thanks!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #927 on: August 19, 2017, 11:15:03 AM »

Has he achieved more in BB'ing than you - which is relevent since you are spending your life on a BB'ing board- (YES)

So see how this plays out for you? With the exception of his recent health problems, his life shits all over yours. So if he's a loser, you are a colossal loser.

Notice how I knew the answers to all the above questions about your life?? It's not cos I'm psychic, its because loser oozes through the keyboard when you post.

Thanks for playing. 

Hahahahaha, more money, better cars, nicer house?

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!

When he's gone I'm 100% sure he will leave nothing behind but debt (and Chanel).

His fanboys will weep....into their $29.95 official Rich Piano 5% Water Jugs.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #928 on: August 19, 2017, 12:20:14 PM »
No real updates?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #929 on: August 19, 2017, 12:30:14 PM »
So he won 3 contests in one year and came 7th in the nationals. Pretty impressive if you're objective and not a hater.

Face it dude, your wife, sister, mother, girlfriend and sidepiece would all fuck him in front of you in his prime.  

Which is why you hate and cant be objective.

Still waiting for your photo putting his condition to shame??

I'm not a Piana fan in the slightest, and like I said, I hate his current fake look, but facts are facts, he DID build an impressive physique back in the day.

You haven't. You haven't done anything of note which is why you spend your life talking about people like Piana and why nobody talks about you.

Keep hating. Because you are irrelevant and insignificant. You spend your life frequenting a bodybuilding board yet claim not to be a bodybuilder. What does that make you - the aborted fetus of a bodybuilder?!

I'm sure you've been cucked by a few jacked dudes in your time and this is your way of getting even - pointing fingers while a guy is in a coma. Real stand-up guy you are...

Fuckin weak piece of shit. You wouldn't qualify to be a piece of corn in Rich's shit.

99% of women would find Rich's physical appearance to be absolutely hideous.
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: August 19, 2017, 12:30:21 PM »
You would first have to operationally define the term "successful."

And, since you have not done so, your post means absolutely zero.

But, really, in the grand scheme of things, I would not consider Piani's life a success.

bwa ha ha ,  good one sf, i guess having a stroke and at best if he lives will be messed up the rest of his life is success

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: August 19, 2017, 12:31:48 PM »
so is he dead yet or not?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #932 on: August 19, 2017, 12:32:34 PM »
What I find extremely troubling is...The 5% Brand keeps rolling.

Social Media is touting the new products about to come out.

Rich's X wrote a manifesto sandwiched between two selfies along with numerous F words.

Classless bunch of people where life...really means nothing.

That is all I'm permitted to say.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #933 on: August 19, 2017, 12:47:35 PM »
What I find extremely troubling is...The 5% Brand keeps rolling.

Social Media is touting the new products about to come out.

Rich's X wrote a manifesto sandwiched between two selfies along with numerous F words.

Classless bunch of people where life...really means nothing.

That is all I'm permitted to say.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
would you expect your electricity to go off if the CEO of the electric company was in a coma?

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #934 on: August 19, 2017, 12:48:56 PM »
We might joke here and there about Rich but dude is a winner. A true hustler. He found a way to live his dream and be paid to do it. He has a beautiful woman by his side and many good friends. While we may joke about a few things on getbig I truly hope he gets outta this one. After so many days it does not appear he will. Lets all send our prayers to him, maybe a small miracle happens.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #935 on: August 19, 2017, 01:02:08 PM »
We might joke here and there about Rich but dude is a winner. A true hustler. He found a way to live his dream and be paid to do it. He has a beautiful woman talentless social media whore by his side and many good friends 5% sheeps. While we may joke about a few things on getbig I truly hope he gets outta this one. After so many days it does not appear he will. Lets all send our prayers to him, maybe a small miracle happens.

Hi 5% groupie.

Simple Simon

« Reply #936 on: August 19, 2017, 01:04:40 PM »
We might joke here and there about Rich but dude is a winner. A true hustler. He found a way to live his dream and be paid to do it. He has a beautiful woman by his side and many good friends. While we may joke about a few things on getbig I truly hope he gets outta this one. After so many days it does not appear he will. Lets all send our prayers to him, maybe a small miracle happens.

I really wish people would stop saying this.

Gods made it clear what he thinks of Rich Piana.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #937 on: August 19, 2017, 01:07:24 PM »

Thanks for playing. 

Great to have all that but if you do so without Christ in your life the situation is simple....bankrupt.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #938 on: August 19, 2017, 01:29:22 PM »
Some of u people act like Piana HIMSELF did something to you. How can you wish death on somebody who's just a public figure?
He's never done anything to ANY of us.
It's GOT to be jealousy. What else could it be?
He was living the life many of us wish they could.
Top notch anabolics....money to buy said anabolics...hot chicks..even hotter guys {yes--lots of gay guys are crazy for him}..nice cars..nice houses..no boss...no schedule...people standing in line just to take his pic...he had {has} it made.
I wish him all the best.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: August 19, 2017, 01:39:08 PM »
would you expect your electricity to go off if the CEO of the electric company was in a coma?

Apples to oranges you idiot.

Showing up to a wake/funeral with a mini skirt.

Showing up to a wake/funeral in a Bob Chick Suit.

There are just some times when things need to stop for awhile.

Rich's products will sell whether or not he's in the hospital or not. But its called Worshiping Money.

You have grandkids? It'll be a hoot when they pose for a selfie next to your shriveled, dead body. Oh wait, you're dead, you don't care right? Just shows your moronic DNA is passed on. Shame on your family.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #940 on: August 19, 2017, 01:43:37 PM »
Apples to oranges you idiot.

Showing up to a wake/funeral with a mini skirt.

Showing up to a wake/funeral in a Bob Chick Suit.

There are just some times when things need to stop for awhile.

Rich's products will sell whether or not he's in the hospital or not. But its called Worshiping Money.

You have grandkids? It'll be a hoot when they pose for a selfie next to your shriveled, dead body. Oh wait, you're dead, you don't care right? Just shows your moronic DNA is passed on. Shame on your family.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not making sense, do you want 5% nutrition to stop selling all its products?

When do you think would be an appropriate time for them to start up again?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #941 on: August 19, 2017, 01:50:50 PM »

Thanks for playing. 

While the above quoted sophomoric BS was not directed at me I shall address it all the same:

Is Piana dying?  (Looks like it.  Yup. It does.)

Does anyone truly give an intercourse?  (Only those with an IQ beneath simian level.)

When Piana farts his last, will any of the superficial bullshit you axed mean a damn thing?  (Fuck no. But you already knew that.)

Yeah...You're in over your head in the shallow end of the gene pool.  Kinda like Piana.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: August 19, 2017, 02:14:48 PM »
You are not making sense, do you want 5% nutrition to stop selling all its products?

When do you think would be an appropriate time for them to start up again?

Do you need a 504 Plan?

You honestly think Rich's products are going to stop selling?  

You seriously think that if they would stop promoting on Instagram and Twitter by these wanna be's called "Brand Ambassadors" they would lose money?

All I'm saying is its sad that the money making machine that Rich found can't take a week or two off to just relax and show some decorum.

Listen, I was the first on here to say Rich is dead. Too much inconsistent lying going on. But hey, that's steroid/drug taking bodybuilding.

Even companies give bereavement days...give it a break.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #943 on: August 19, 2017, 03:42:32 PM »
Do you need a 504 Plan?

You honestly think Rich's products are going to stop selling?  

You seriously think that if they would stop promoting on Instagram and Twitter by these wanna be's called "Brand Ambassadors" they would lose money?

All I'm saying is its sad that the electricity making power station can't take a week or two off to just relax and show some decorum.

Listen, I was the first on here to say Rich is dead. Too much inconsistent lying going on. But hey, that's steroid/drug taking bodybuilding.

Even companies give bereavement days...give it a break.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed

Maybe Rich picked a team with a great work ethic ,Freddie sang it best

(Screwtape)

• Getbig II
« Reply #944 on: August 19, 2017, 04:02:05 PM »

Is his wifer / SO hotter than yours? (YES) But does she really love him? Or just his money. Does he even love her?
Does he have more money than you? (YES) So do prostitutes, cuckolds, crack dealers, and people who hit the lottery. What if someone doesn't worship money?
Has he achieved more in BB'ing than you - which is relevent since you are spending your life on a BB'ing board- (YES) plenty of people here have no intention of competing and thus it doesn't matter what his BB career has been (it has been very lackluster, his "career" is mostly just instagram "likes").
Does he go on more vacations (paid) than you? (YES) Yes, he wins this one. He probably does spend more time pampering himself rather than others.
Does he have a nicer house than you? (YES) Depends on one's definition of "nice". If I am thankful/happy in my small house and he is ungrateful/unsatisfied in his big house, who is more successful?
Does he have better cars than you? (YES) Does he own his cars or do they own him? Would he be someone different if he had different cars?

Is it any coincidence that a person who judges life's value and meaning by things like possessions and sex is enthralled by the likes of Rich Pmma?

Thanks for playing. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #945 on: August 19, 2017, 04:13:03 PM »
Your typing reads like Elmer Fudd.  Somebody call the waaaaaaambulance for this feeble minded love-child of Morris Alpert and Elton John.  Yeah.  You're either really stooopid or a damn fine actress.  FTN.

Haha!  Another reference that stirred up the sediment in my long-term memory... bravo!  8)

Oh yeah, and apologies to Nether, this is not an update.....  ;)
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #946 on: August 19, 2017, 04:23:54 PM »
AusBB chummed the waters, and he brought some sharks out. SMH.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: August 19, 2017, 04:30:12 PM »
sf do you think if rich does die or ends up being a cripple, that his current gf will go back to sucking big cocks for fast easy cash?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #948 on: August 19, 2017, 04:43:15 PM »
sf do you think if rich does die or ends up being a cripple, that his current gf will go back to sucking big cocks for fast easy cash?

OSF, unfortunately I think she will do what she has to do to survive.

I can't say what that is. Thus, let's hope Big Rich pulls through so he and his gf could live a lifetime of happiness.

We should all get together and start a gofund me page for Rich.
X

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #949 on: August 19, 2017, 05:05:06 PM »
All I'm saying is its sad that the money making machine that Rich found can't take a week or two off to just relax and show some decorum.

No business owner wants their company to grind to a halt when they are in hospital, regardless of condition.

I mean, for one thing - isn't what Piana is going through now hideously expensive in the US?