Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 477223 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1025 on: August 22, 2017, 05:32:01 AM »
That's awful.

I'm sure he'd rather be dead.

Whatever you may think of him he was/is a nice guy.  The fact that he was cool to that prophet muscle turd showed that he was a kind human being.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1026 on: August 22, 2017, 05:32:46 AM »
That's awful.

I'm sure he'd rather be dead.

Whatever you may think of him he was/is a nice guy. 

thats what im saying

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1027 on: August 22, 2017, 05:39:57 AM »
I just hope they are honest. Stroke, heart attack whatever it was.

The sales have started. That Fuck You Pay Me tank is even on sale! ;D

https://www.rich-piana.com/en/

At full price his tank tops are 34.99 hahaha who pays that price for those?? I wouldn't want them even if it's free

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #1028 on: August 22, 2017, 05:57:26 AM »
So is 5% going to have a boof at the Olympia this year?

Rimstinger

« Reply #1029 on: August 22, 2017, 06:14:04 AM »
He's a good guy Rich, I can see an asshole from a mile away and he wasn't one.

He lived his own life not harming anyone, doing what he loved and whatever he wanted, dated a couple of hotties along the way and drove half decent cars whereas most people spend their life doing a job they hate stuck with a husband or wife they almost hate at best are indifferent about.

Bodybuilding life is an extreme life style and with any extreme life style the percentage of something going wrong is high.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1030 on: August 22, 2017, 06:33:06 AM »

He lived his own life not harming anyone, doing what he loved and whatever he wanted, dated a couple of hotties along the way and drove half decent cars whereas most people spend their life doing a job they hate stuck with a husband or wife they almost hate at best are indifferent about.

Bodybuilding life is an extreme life style and with any extreme life style the percentage of something going wrong is high.

looking at the guy he has spent his life full of self loathing, hence all the tattoos and body modification, dying his hair, botox fillers the works.

His life has been bad, not esfitness bad, but bad all the same.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1031 on: August 22, 2017, 06:40:20 AM »
Think about this.  We know as much about Rich Piana's actual condition as we do about the rest of what is going on in the world.  That's how news and information works these days.  lots of rumor and BS, very little actual verifiable information.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #1032 on: August 22, 2017, 06:40:30 AM »

Yeah cause filting money from uneducated, insecure kids who belive his BS isn't an asshole trick is it?  FFS

Glass Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #1033 on: August 22, 2017, 06:52:10 AM »
Someone explain to me the fascination with dick piano  ???

He was the "train wreck". Also, IMHO he represented (and endorsed) just about everything wrong with the sport of bodybuilding. This turned off the older more serious crowd.  Combine it with the "hardcore" attitude he portrayed to the younger, and can I say the more immature crowd,  you ended with most people having an all or nothing opinion. You either loved him or hated him. What you see  on the 42 pages above is the mostly the natural result of finally seeing the train crash.

A blind man could see this one coming. He began to look very unhealthy... the constant change in goals....get bigger by the day...get leaner by the day...going to the doctor (who was that quack?)...the all-rice diet (are you kidding me?)...the move from California (LA, cars, big houses, Gold's,...) to Tampa??? (Not knocking Tampa or Florida, I lived there 7 years and loved it, I just don't see the transition to Florida; seemed like he needed to get out for one reason or another.)

All in all, it is a big "I told you so" for a lot of people. And everyone loves validation.  

While I have no sympathy with Rich, he is the one that made the deal with the devil, it is still a sad situation as most don't like see anyone sink the way he did.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: August 22, 2017, 07:02:44 AM »
Think about this.  We know as much about Rich Piana's actual condition as we do about the rest of what is going on in the world.  That's how news and information works these days.  lots of rumor and BS, very little actual verifiable information.

Very true but "little rich" has been spot on with his information up to now. I dont think he'd say Rich was brain dead just to troll us.

Obviously I hope this isn't the case and he is able to resume a normal life but at this point all we know is chanel released a picture of her new tattoo only showing her hand holding his hand.

Rich is a smart dude and understood social media, if he was able he would have released a video discussing his condition.  He wouldn't care what people thought because that's not who he is.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: August 22, 2017, 07:08:06 AM »
Yeah cause filting money from uneducated, insecure kids who belive his BS isn't an asshole trick is it?  FFS

Bro everything you own is based on this marketing. 

The supplement industry is a joke, but so is most organic food sold in big stores.

Piana is to be blamed because people bought empty milk jugs with his logo on it? He realized people are spending money and he capitalized on it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1036 on: August 22, 2017, 07:12:01 AM »
Very true but "little rich" has been spot on with his information up to now. I dont think he'd say Rich was brain dead just to troll us.

Obviously I hope this isn't the case and he is able to resume a normal life but at this point all we know is chanel released a picture of her new tattoo only showing her hand holding his hand.

Rich is a smart dude and understood social media, if he was able he would have released a video discussing his condition.  He wouldn't care what people thought because that's not who he is.

Most importantly, he understood that his cock must be lower that his shriveled-up balls.  

::)

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #1037 on: August 22, 2017, 08:22:50 AM »
Bro everything you own is based on this marketing. 

The supplement industry is a joke, but so is most organic food sold in big stores.

Piana is to be blamed because people bought empty milk jugs with his logo on it? He realized people are spending money and he capitalized on it.

Bro?

K den...

::) ::) ::)

Having worked in marketing for supplement companies; also being somewhat more utilitarian than most, I am well aware of the ploys used, bro.

Selling milk jugs isn't the issue here...it's the accompanying BS and implications that said products contirbuted to his physique.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1038 on: August 22, 2017, 08:39:00 AM »
ffs, how many times do i have to say it for you idiots to understand?

he had a STROKE, he is DONE, KAPUT, oVER, BANG, no more rich, no more bodybuilding, no more fitness, no more videos, no more nothing.  if he's not dead yet then he's brain dead and there's NO RECOVERING

How is it you know this with certainty?  What's the context?  What/Who is the source of information?  How are you privy to such details?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1039 on: August 22, 2017, 08:58:03 AM »

Youre wrong and can't read people. His true personality was easily seen in his interactions with people in his videos.
T

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #1040 on: August 22, 2017, 09:07:15 AM »
Someone explain to me the fascination with dick piano  ???

42 pages in less than 2 weeks. Quite remarkable.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: August 22, 2017, 09:31:04 AM »
Bro?

K den...

::) ::) ::)

Having worked in marketing for supplement companies; also being somewhat more utilitarian than most, I am well aware of the ploys used, bro.

Selling milk jugs isn't the issue here...it's the accompanying BS and implications that said products contirbuted to his physique.

You got me "Evo"  ::)

You're right Piana was trash.

You're a good dude though because you only worked in marketing for the supplement companies but as soon as you realized it was all lies you decided to get out asap.

How long did it take you to realize you were marketing bs? A week? A month? A year?

I'm glad there's good guys like you that really stand for character and honesty and are cleaning up the supplement industry.

God bless you sir.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: August 22, 2017, 09:40:00 AM »
Very true but "little rich" has been spot on with his information up to now.

He was only spot on about the original post.  And he said his source was a friend who lived in the building beside piana who saw him being carried away by paramedics.  Nothing else confirmed that is "spot on" other than this.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: August 22, 2017, 09:57:42 AM »
He was only spot on about the original post.  And he said his source was a friend who lived in the building beside piana who saw him being carried away by paramedics.  Nothing else confirmed that is "spot on" other than this.

Fair enough. But he broke the news well before anyone else.

I don't know what else he claimed and what was wrong.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1044 on: August 22, 2017, 10:31:14 AM »
I heard his heart stopped for far too long, so i believe like little-rich said that Piana is gone, just staying "alive" through machines... At this point it's better to let him go and pull the plug... It was probably an heart attack, if you check the last videos of his girlfriend Chanel, where they are in vacation, Piana was looking bad, bad skin, bad tone, massively hooked on stimulants... Piana and now McCarver, bodybuilding/fitness community taking big Ls, sad stuff...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #1045 on: August 22, 2017, 02:21:55 PM »
So it's coming out that he choked on chicken?

STAY POSITVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1046 on: August 22, 2017, 06:44:22 PM »
I heard his heart stopped for far too long, so i believe like little-rich said that Piana is gone, just staying "alive" through machines... At this point it's better to let him go and pull the plug... It was probably an heart attack, if you check the last videos of his girlfriend Chanel, where they are in vacation, Piana was looking bad, bad skin, bad tone, massively hooked on stimulants... Piana and now McCarver, bodybuilding/fitness community taking big Ls, sad stuff...

Sad stuff? you fucking imbecile its self inflicted you dumb mutt!!
K

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1047 on: August 23, 2017, 03:58:31 AM »
Sad stuff? you fucking imbecile its self inflicted you dumb mutt!!
I know, and i don't care, it's sad for his family and people close to him...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1048 on: August 23, 2017, 04:35:09 AM »
Expect Piana to make an almost god-like resurrection appearance at this years Olympia. That's the plan if he can get well enough by then.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1049 on: August 23, 2017, 04:58:20 AM »
Expect Piana to make an almost Stephen Hawkins like resurrection appearance at this years Olympia. That's the plan if he can get well enough by then.

fixed