Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 474740 times)

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Re: Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1200 on: August 25, 2017, 05:58:05 AM »
WOW

That was the most attention whoring I have ever seen in one place. Guy just died, she refers to how much she left with (clothes on her back) and that they're still married....Tthis complete zero relevance to the situation, the guy has just died, she could have atleast paid tribute and respect and left it at that till another time, but no, this was all about her. The $ dollar signs ringing in and shes coming for blood. Rich did the right thing by seeing through her and calling it off...but he didn't get away quick enough and now she's coming for him.

"We had our differences and you did a video about me out of anger" NO he hates you...period, and hated you when he died and he fell in love with someone else, he is not your husband.

Women are Un-fucking believable  ;D

Word on the street is 5% nutrition will be about 2 3/4% by the end of the day.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1201 on: August 25, 2017, 05:58:51 AM »
R.I...PMMA

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1202 on: August 25, 2017, 06:00:09 AM »
RIP. Not usually into looking for the negativity but "settling the estate" may be complex. I would worry about the "Oh my dear dear husband!" side of it coupled with "Oh Chanel, you have been such an angel!"  Maybe this will all be amicable but I would worry that there may be cause for concern.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1203 on: August 25, 2017, 06:00:56 AM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1204 on: August 25, 2017, 06:02:49 AM »
Everyone but his girlfriend claims he's dead.
She's gone on record saying he's OK. If he was OK, he'd be sitting on his hospital bed tweeting and posting dumb things as usual.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1205 on: August 25, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »
She's gone on record saying he's OK. If he was OK, he'd be sitting on his hospital bed tweeting and posting dumb things as usual.
Her 5 minutes are up. Time for her to get back to gold digging.
T

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1206 on: August 25, 2017, 06:08:42 AM »
RIP. Not usually into looking for the negativity but "settling the estate" may be complex. I would worry about the "Oh my dear dear husband!" side of it coupled with "Oh Chanel, you have been such an angel!"  Maybe this will all be amicable but I would worry that there may be cause for concern.
It's going to be a nightmare I would assume. Rich doesn't strike me as a guy with a will and all his estate planning done.  A family friend was going through a divorce.  He was fairly wealthy and was anticipating having to pay his wife a lump sum around 5-6 million to finalize the divorce.  She dropped dead of a heart attack before they could do that and he got to keep all his money. A seriously lucky bastard.  He had real assets though.  I wonder what Rich's true financial picture is.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1207 on: August 25, 2017, 06:09:24 AM »
fag*ot i called it too, look at my FIRST POST in the 'piana taken to emergency room' thread

Top poodle I thought you are also fallsview?

Sorry bro, we still good?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1208 on: August 25, 2017, 06:11:12 AM »
She most likely a retard.  Him being "OK" was probably him being in the hospital lifeless with a bunch of machines keeping him alive.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: August 25, 2017, 06:12:01 AM »
and with no kids or wife to leave his plastic water jugs and t-shirt fortune too, uncle sam will some roll in and take all those check engine lighted up dashboard cars.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1210 on: August 25, 2017, 06:13:42 AM »
Shallow fitness girl, narcissistic psycho.

No different to Rich then. They made a good couple.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: August 25, 2017, 06:17:42 AM »
btw----selling empty water gallon jugs with a sticker on it to idiots SOOO doesn't come back to bite you in the ass karma wise

I was baffled the first time I witnessed those carried in a gym.  Good for him making money in a niche market.

I see a lot of 5% and flag nor fail bumper stickers. He connected with people like very few can.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1212 on: August 25, 2017, 06:18:42 AM »
No different to Rich then. They made a good couple.
It's funny when two narcissists get married and think it'll work.

(Screwtape)

• Getbig II
« Reply #1213 on: August 25, 2017, 06:20:25 AM »
:)

ND has a "deathpool" picture folder on his computer. He saw this coming for a while. He sees who's going next.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1214 on: August 25, 2017, 06:20:40 AM »
sigh

I say "sigh" because you all made fun of him when he was alive and now you're all up his ass since he died

seriously- I know only 3 people post on this forum but all 3 of you can seriously can go fuck yourself

what a bunch of fairweather fags you all are

I can't wait for the huge circle jerk on this forum to happen between alex, his gimmicks and that burnt match when blaha dies

Also----selling empty water gallon jugs with a sticker on it to idiots?

...yeah, that SOOO doesn't come back to bite you in the ass karma wise  ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: August 25, 2017, 06:21:13 AM »
I was baffled the first time I witnessed those carried in a gym.  Good for him making money in a niche market.

I see a lot of 5% and flag nor fail bumper stickers. He connected with people like very few can.

Great business plan. Rally the village idiots. He was probably making just a decent living at best. What fuckin' estate are you guys talking about?
He might have house and a couple of cars. God knows how many mortgages goin'. His company is worth a couple of hundred grand maybe. And I'm being optimistic.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1216 on: August 25, 2017, 06:28:59 AM »
He said on a video that he was making 50 k a month only on YT, probably a lie. Maybe 20k and another 20k a month on the company?

He moved to Florida because its cheaper, not cause of Macc Trucc or steroid related beefs.

If he has more than a million cash, its a lot, I don't think he had anyways. That Amy girl said on videos that was all a bunch of lies regarding real states in Texas and shit, he was probably spending way more money than making just to pretend he was a baller

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1217 on: August 25, 2017, 06:33:40 AM »
He probably did have a fair amount of cash given the amount he spent on his appearance (PMMA, drugs, hair transplants...etc). Wonder how much he spent on the PMMA alone?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1218 on: August 25, 2017, 06:33:46 AM »
He was quite a personality and lived his life on his own terms... R.I.P. Rich...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1219 on: August 25, 2017, 06:34:08 AM »
and with no kids or wife to leave his plastic water jugs and t-shirt fortune too, uncle sam will some roll in and take all those check engine lighted up dashboard cars.

Sounds like he DID have a wife, that everyone thought was his ex-wife.  This is similar to what I was saying on the other thread yesterday, prolly a fight over who has power to control money or pull plug.  His affairs are certainly not in order or he'd already be divorced.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: August 25, 2017, 06:35:39 AM »
Some highlights in his life

when he slapped a mental retarded old fat kid

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: August 25, 2017, 06:36:54 AM »
Reflecting on the time he fed his dog, that shit protein powder instead of dog food

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1222 on: August 25, 2017, 06:37:08 AM »
Damn, life is weird and twisted.

Piana, the Player, the Lover, the 5% whatever it takes legend, now dead and in debt

Jason Genova, the Loser, the Misfit, The 5% scizo will compete in 4 weeks and alive(at least physically)

We just cannot understand life..lol

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1223 on: August 25, 2017, 06:37:37 AM »
He said on a video that he was making 50 k a month only on YT, probably a lie. Maybe 20k and another 20k a month on the company?

He moved to Florida because its cheaper, not cause of Macc Trucc or steroid related beefs.

If he has more than a million cash, its a lot, I don't think he had anyways. That Amy girl said on videos that was all a bunch of lies regarding real states in Texas and shit, he was probably spending way more money than making just to pretend he was a baller

50K a month on YT? -lol   You would need a lot more views to reach that number.  Not even 5K I'd bet.  

The tat he should've gotten was: "Fake it till you make it".      

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1224 on: August 25, 2017, 06:37:45 AM »
the bold is despicable, what a fucking whore

Suddenly he is her husband again????

Where was this "wife" during the past months when Chanel took over?
Q