Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 477082 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1225 on: August 25, 2017, 06:38:57 AM »
Great business plan. Rally the village idiots. He was probably making just a decent living at best. What fuckin' estate are you guys talking about?
He might have house and a couple of cars. God knows how many mortgages goin'. His company is worth a couple of hundred grand maybe. And I'm being optimistic.

I wasn't saying he was wealthy, or he made a living from water bottles, but I can respect he lived his life how he wanted and wasn't a drain on society.

He died  and so did Dallas, Jerry Lewis and Paul Walker. We can question their decisions that lead to their demise but it's irrelevant because we all will end up dead one way or another. Make the most of your life because it's short no matter how long you're here.

This place will post every Genova and Blaha video and hold discussions on the activities of the mentally ill yet when one of them is able to cash in on it they are the bad guy......

You can't win.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1226 on: August 25, 2017, 06:43:16 AM »
He died young and so did Dallas, Jerry Lewis and Paul Walker.

Only 91 years old. Had his whole life ahead of him.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1227 on: August 25, 2017, 06:44:11 AM »
I wasn't saying he was wealthy, or he made a living from water bottles, but I can respect he lived his life how he wanted and wasn't a drain on society.

He died young and so did Dallas, Jerry Lewis and Paul Walker. We can question their decisions that lead to their demise but it's irrelevant because we all will end up dead one way or another. Make the most of your life because it's short no matter how long you're here.

This place will post every Genova and Blaha video and hold discussions on the activities of the mentally ill yet when one of them is able to cash in on it they are the bad guy......

You can't win.
  Jerry Lewis was 92, not young at all

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: August 25, 2017, 06:45:47 AM »
Oh, the irony.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1229 on: August 25, 2017, 06:46:54 AM »
You guys got me I meant he died.

I know Jerry was 91. Life is short. If you get 90 years or 26 it's still short.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1230 on: August 25, 2017, 06:51:29 AM »

Jerry's life was 350% longer than Dallas'.  I'll take Jerry's life any day.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: August 25, 2017, 06:56:02 AM »
Jerry's life was 350% longer than Dallas'.  I'll take Jerry's life any day.

I think anyone with half a brain would take Jerry's life over any bodybuilders outside of Arnolds.

I wish Wes would comment on how fast life moves forward.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1232 on: August 25, 2017, 07:04:01 AM »
Piana goes the way of the Dodo.  Good riddance.  Fucker was so bloated with oil he couldn't go to the beach without being responsible for a massive oil slick taking out hundreds of birds, seals and fish or colliding with a Naval vessel.

White trash filth.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1233 on: August 25, 2017, 07:04:31 AM »
RIP, may sound cliché but its not about how long you live, its about the quality of your life, Piana definitely enjoyed his life, was a larger then life personality, traveled the world, loved to eat, loved to train, dated lots of women, was probably the most recognized bodybuilding figure the past few years, it's clear in his videos he was enjoying life. So compare that to a guy who works at let say an airport, and is just going through the motions of life, has a typical life (eat, sleep, work, marriage, children) and lives to be 95, was he living his life or just merely existing? Bruce Lee died at 32, but look what he did with those 32 years, what he accomplished in that short life, most people will never even come close to even if they live to 100.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1234 on: August 25, 2017, 07:07:07 AM »

90 years is short? Lmao!

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #1235 on: August 25, 2017, 07:08:25 AM »

He died  and so did Dallas, Jerry Lewis and Paul Walker. We can question their decisions that lead to their demise but it's irrelevant because we all will end up dead one way or another. Make the most of your life because it's short no matter how long you're here.

You can't win.

From the alt newsgroups to today's forums this pretty much sums up discussion on the internet.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1236 on: August 25, 2017, 07:08:51 AM »
I think anyone with half a brain would take Jerry's life over any bodybuilders outside of Arnolds.

I wish Wes would comment on how fast life moves forward.

But jerry lewis didn't have muscles like rich piani.
X

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1237 on: August 25, 2017, 07:10:50 AM »
TMZ confirms Rich has died - RIP

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/25/rich-piana-dead-at-46/

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/bodybuilder-rich-piana-dead-46-article-1.3441836

The District Six Medical Examiner in Florida confirms Piana passed away early Friday morning at the hospital.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1238 on: August 25, 2017, 07:11:17 AM »
Funny how a lot of you called him a piece of shit daily and now are saying how sad it is.  Make up your mind.  If you think he's a piece of shit then his passing should be good news.  Don't be so fucking fake.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1239 on: August 25, 2017, 07:12:41 AM »
Darwinism. Prime example. Love it hate it, 5%, right babe etc etc...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1240 on: August 25, 2017, 07:21:09 AM »
Piana goes the way of the Dodo.  Good riddance.  Fucker was so bloated with oil he couldn't go to the beach without being responsible for a massive oil slick taking out hundreds of birds, seals and fish or colliding with a Naval vessel.

White trash filth.

I don't understand your vitriol here. Ok at least you aren't pretending to care and virtue signaling but why such hatred? He wasn't a horrible person was he? Vain, selfish, other things maybe but not deserving of such pure loathing in death, surely?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: August 25, 2017, 07:21:38 AM »

You can't win.

Most guys here, me included, are critical of the supplement industry. Piana was no exception. He marketed his physique, which was built on everything you can imagine but supplements of course, and targeted a gullible crowd. Sure, you can compare him to Blaha or Genova if you want to. The fact that the whole scene is a freak show doesn't make him a "good guy". It makes him a good guy within a realm that people with average IQs (and above) and just a basic set of values wouldn't want to be involved with even if you threatened them of cutting their genitals out.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1242 on: August 25, 2017, 07:24:38 AM »

He died young and so did Dallas, Jerry Lewis and Paul Walker.

Jerry Lewis did not die young.
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1243 on: August 25, 2017, 07:27:52 AM »
Jerry Lewis did not die young.

That's because he had great balls of fire

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: RIP Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1244 on: August 25, 2017, 07:32:26 AM »
Bodybuilding is not healthy - Marcus Rudhl

Was not a fan of the character, thought he glorified being reckless .... hope all the young getbiggers get the message this week with the two deaths .... you can't take those muscles with you to the next life.

PiP
L

Simple Simon

« Reply #1245 on: August 25, 2017, 07:33:21 AM »
Bodybuilding is not healthy - Marcus Rudhl

Was not a fan of the character, thought he glorified being reckless .... hope all the young getbiggers get the message this week with the two deaths .... you can't take those muscles with you to the next life.

PiP

you can't take anything with you, that includes wealth success achievements of any kind at all.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1246 on: August 25, 2017, 07:36:56 AM »
50K a month on YT? -lol   You would need a lot more views to reach that number.  Not even 5K I'd bet.  
The tat he should've gotten was: "Fake it till you make it".      

Agreed. It was nowhere near 50k a month on YT.  That's bullshit on another level.  I know a few people with similar followings and their lucky if it's 2-3k a month.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #1247 on: August 25, 2017, 07:38:40 AM »
Yea but dying at 26 or 46 is too young.
L

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #1248 on: August 25, 2017, 07:39:00 AM »
Love or hate him he was a character and at the very least was entertaining. PIP big Rich

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1249 on: August 25, 2017, 07:41:39 AM »
RIP, may sound cliché but its not about how long you live, its about the quality of your life, Piana definitely enjoyed his life, was a larger then life personality, traveled the world, loved to eat, loved to train, dated lots of women, was probably the most recognized bodybuilding figure the past few years, it's clear in his videos he was enjoying life. So compare that to a guy who works at let say an airport, and is just going through the motions of life, has a typical life (eat, sleep, work, marriage, children) and lives to be 95, was he living his life or just merely existing? Bruce Lee died at 32, but look what he did with those 32 years, what he accomplished in that short life, most people will never even come close to even if they live to 100.

This view is not for me but existentialist philosophers would totally agree with it. Totally legitimate view. I would rather get old in a quiet cottage with someone I have been with a long time.