Author Topic: Ali Malla....or Ali Mullah????  (Read 2641 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Ali Malla....or Ali Mullah????
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:55:16 AM »
The incredible twisting back shot of Ali Malla.....I must say...is quite impressive. One of the best twisted back shots ever. But so is Ali's recently dyed Muslim beard. Many die hard muslims dye their beard during a certain time of year. Ali now lives in Arab Emirates I believe. Ali was kinda nutty in a good way. I knew him for a good number of years...through some tough years for him. But he was a sincerely good guy. Always willing to talk about life and or bodybuilding. Solid work ethic...old school dieting and training techniques and minimal contest only cycles. Hell...even Arnold used an off steroid Ali Malla as the workout model for most pages of his original Encyclopedia.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: Ali Malla....or Ali Mullah????
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 07:57:11 AM »
And these days!!!!Bet he is still training and sporting old man muscle under his Muslim cloth garb. Doing walking cardio around the monolith in Mecca. Counterclockwise!!!!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 08:48:09 AM »
Is he searching for another wife, in that children playground?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 09:24:11 AM »
He was great bitd. Looked horrible off the sauce tho. He'd blow up on drugs and looked like a doughboy who didn't even work out off cycle. He would get all pudgy and soft and look like he never touched a weight. So I am not so sure he was totally off in the manuals u r referring to. Pix?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 11:24:56 AM »
Ali hit his peak at the 1985 Night of Champions. Many in attendance felt he was truly robbed of a top 5 finish. One of his signature poses. Awesome shot. Unique...classic..Insane lats.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 04:20:14 PM »
Ali hit his peak at the 1985 Night of Champions. Many in attendance felt he was truly robbed of a top 5 finish. One of his signature poses. Awesome shot. Unique...classic..Insane lats.

Holy shit !! :O