Author Topic: White Nationalist Rally in Virginia - Discuss  (Read 62939 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: White Nationalist Rally in Virginia - Discuss
« Reply #300 on: August 16, 2017, 05:38:55 AM »
I told you tards many times, all these things are staged with paid protestors getting $25 per hour.

Read:

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr/d/actors-and-photographers/6253305119.html

https://crowdsondemand.com/political-services/

Good find. The whole thing is a sham to make make it look like some tiny radical fringe group is a big problem in the country. Meanwhile you have this going on in every inner city in the country on a daily basis:

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 @JackPosobiec
Meanwhile: 39 shootings in Chicago this weekend, 9 deaths. No national media outrage. Why is that?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2017, 06:39:05 AM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2017, 12:40:54 PM »
That's not silly at all.

Ask our U.K. brethren if the Muslim immigrants are demanding the removal of Christian symbols in parts of the U.K.?

You're trying to apply common sense here and it doesn't fit. Antifa (far liberal left) will alienate BLM and infuriate the far right wing hate groups and if they're not careful they're going to get caught in between.

I stand by what I said....freedom of openly practicing the Christian religion will be next.

It's cool you stand by what you said. Time will tell.

This was from earlier, I saw it on TMZ so take it for what you will. Some valid points in the statement.

Donald Trump's comparison of George Washington to Robert E. Lee won't result in monuments of the first Prez being ripped down across the country -- because GW is in a class all his own -- so says his estate.

Trump lashed out at reporters Tuesday, defending those protesting the removal of the Confederate General's statue in Charlottesville. The Prez made the bold comparison between Lee and GW -- who also owned slaves -- asking if Washington's statues were fair game for removal too.

Curt Viebranz, a rep at Mount Vernon -- GW's estate -- tells us Trump's connection of the two is ridiculous. Curt says there's no denying George was a slave owner, however No.1's views changed with time ... and he was the only founding father to eventually release his slaves.

Viebranz says the real difference is that GW's statues aren't "lightning rods for white nationalists" and their rallies, like the one organized in Charlottesville that left a woman dead.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2017, 01:23:02 PM »

This was from earlier, I saw it on TMZ so take it for what you will. Some valid points in the statement.

Donald Trump's comparison of George Washington to Robert E. Lee won't result in monuments of the first Prez being ripped down across the country -- because GW is in a class all his own -- so says his estate.

Trump lashed out at reporters Tuesday, defending those protesting the removal of the Confederate General's statue in Charlottesville. The Prez made the bold comparison between Lee and GW -- who also owned slaves -- asking if Washington's statues were fair game for removal too.

Curt Viebranz, a rep at Mount Vernon -- GW's estate -- tells us Trump's connection of the two is ridiculous. Curt says there's no denying George was a slave owner, however No.1's views changed with time ... and he was the only founding father to eventually release his slaves.

Viebranz says the real difference is that GW's statues aren't "lightning rods for white nationalists" and their rallies, like the one organized in Charlottesville that left a woman dead.

i can't believe this is still a thing, one guy founded the country..the other took up arms against it. by any metric that matters robert e lee was a traitor

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2017, 02:15:36 PM »

Tu, I don't think we can judge the actions of people who lived 225 years ago by the norms in today's society.

The statues are reminders of our history and should be kept as reminders so that we don't repeat previous errors and re-live our past mistakes. To try to interconnect a statue to a radical political group or fringe element of society is dumb. IMHO the removal of these statues is being done solely as a way to try to get at the POTUS, with the hope in mind that any group that dissents, can immediately be called racists and tied back to Trump in some way.

If we are going to topple statues and change street names because the person being honored is now considered to be "unacceptable by today's standards", then where do you stand on removing all items honoring MLK? He was a known thief, adulterer, and pedophile. Why does every big city in America have a MLK Drive when we all know this was not a decent man by today's standards?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2017, 02:18:19 PM »
Wiggs belongs up there.

Thought that was Wiggs next to Obamacare

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2017, 02:27:25 PM »
Tu, I don't think we can judge the actions of people who lived 225 years ago by the norms in today's society.

The statues are reminders of our history and should be kept as reminders so that we don't repeat previous errors and re-live our past mistakes. To try to interconnect a statue to a radical political group or fringe element of society is dumb. IMHO the removal of these statues is being done solely as a way to try to get at the POTUS, with the hope in mind that any group that dissents, can immediately be called racists and tied back to Trump in some way.

If we are going to topple statues and change street names because the person being honored is now considered to be "unacceptable by today's standards", then where do you stand on removing all items honoring MLK? He was a known thief, adulterer, and pedophile. Why does every big city in America have a MLK Drive when we all know this was not a decent man by today's standards?

We judge the actions of those previous people every time we open a history book.

I'll be honest, I don't know where you grew up, but I grew up all through the south and no one gives a damn about any of those statues unless they are in fact racists. I'm just being honest. If you are in Richmond, Va, no one stops and stares at the statues and talks about how great Lee, Jackson, or Davis are, unless they want to say that white makes right.

Now, that's not to say everyone is like that, but I know what I know, and what I'm saying is true. Hell, the people that live near the statues are the last people who want them. All of the people who love the statues live away from the cities in the rural communities. Let them take them out to their towns where they are 90% of the population, I wouldn't care. They have a statue. Yay. They can sit there and pray to it for all I care.

Hell, I was just thinking about how there were people from like Michigan and Pennsylvania out there... Why the fuck would people from those areas give a flying rats ass about Lee or Jackson? There's only one possibility.

If you can prove to me that MLK was a pedophile, I'll be happy to remove anything with his name on it immediately. However, that is a completely unsubstantiated rumor at this time, but if you can show me some proof, I'll get on-board with you, and we can start petitioning that they are removed.

I just don't think you'll find any proof. You know if it existed back in the 60s, they would have put that shit on the front page of every newspaper.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »
Thought that was Wiggs next to Obamacare

Not sure. "They" all look the same to me.  :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2017, 05:33:31 PM »
I told you tards many times, all these things are staged with paid protestors getting $25 per hour.

Read:

Wow, that's nuts. Where does the funding come from?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2017, 09:59:18 PM »
Wow, that's nuts. Where does the funding come from?

No it isn't...its a public relations company.  Has nothing to do with paid protesters.... ::)
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2017, 11:19:46 PM »

Read:

from the website

A foreign government hired Crowds on Demand to help generate a positive reception for its newly elected leader during the UN General Assembly. The concern was ensuring that the leader was well received by a US audience and confident for his work at the UN. We created demonstrations of support with diverse crowds. We also used the media primarily local and national outlets to bring more attention to these demonstrations which led to a mostly positive portrayal. The crowds that we deployed drew in more supporters creating a strong presence for this leader at the UN and an improved perception of him by the American public.

Reach out and we will give you a complimentary and confidential assessment of how we can help your campaign succeed.

SOUNDS LIKE CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU TO ME LOL
"

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2017, 12:09:46 AM »
i can't believe this is still a thing, one guy founded the country..the other took up arms against it. by any metric that matters robert e lee was a traitor

bullshit - utter bullshit

wipe the cum residue off your face

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2017, 12:49:48 AM »
from the website

A foreign government hired Crowds on Demand to help generate a positive reception for its newly elected leader during the UN General Assembly. The concern was ensuring that the leader was well received by a US audience and confident for his work at the UN. We created demonstrations of support with diverse crowds. We also used the media primarily local and national outlets to bring more attention to these demonstrations which led to a mostly positive portrayal. The crowds that we deployed drew in more supporters creating a strong presence for this leader at the UN and an improved perception of him by the American public.

Reach out and we will give you a complimentary and confidential assessment of how we can help your campaign succeed.

SOUNDS LIKE CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU TO ME LOL

he's a homo agenda lover like you, what's the problem?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2017, 01:14:23 AM »
We judge the actions of those previous people every time we open a history book.

I'll be honest, I don't know where you grew up, but I grew up all through the south and no one gives a damn about any of those statues unless they are in fact racists. I'm just being honest. If you are in Richmond, Va, no one stops and stares at the statues and talks about how great Lee, Jackson, or Davis are, unless they want to say that white makes right.

Now, that's not to say everyone is like that, but I know what I know, and what I'm saying is true. Hell, the people that live near the statues are the last people who want them. All of the people who love the statues live away from the cities in the rural communities. Let them take them out to their towns where they are 90% of the population, I wouldn't care. They have a statue. Yay. They can sit there and pray to it for all I care.

Hell, I was just thinking about how there were people from like Michigan and Pennsylvania out there... Why the fuck would people from those areas give a flying rats ass about Lee or Jackson? There's only one possibility.

If you can prove to me that MLK was a pedophile, I'll be happy to remove anything with his name on it immediately. However, that is a completely unsubstantiated rumor at this time, but if you can show me some proof, I'll get on-board with you, and we can start petitioning that they are removed.

I just don't think you'll find any proof. You know if it existed back in the 60s, they would have put that shit on the front page of every newspaper.
And why should whites give a damn about all these MLK drives? Blacks have not given anything to whites. White people gave you technology, the good life etc. How have blacks improved the lives of whites? Blacks are an eye sore for whites. Not pretty to look at, criminals etc. Hell a cockroach has more value. Until blacks start offering something that benefits me I could give two shits about them.

See, pets are cute. Dogs, cats etc. They are fun to have around. Blacks are not fun to have around. They don't beautify your surroundings. You get rapes, murder, theft, urban decay. Wow, what a great deal!! Fuck that shit. Time for Ebola to hit the community and reduce the numbers because they are not killing each other fast enough in Chicago!

Rimstinger

« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2017, 05:22:35 AM »
Whatever will happen and whatever is happening, I have a feeling the guy on the right had a bad day.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2017, 05:40:23 AM »

See, pets are cute. Dogs, cats etc. They are fun to have around. Blacks are not fun to have around. They don't beautify your surroundings. You get rapes, murder, theft, urban decay. Wow, what a great deal!! Fuck that shit!

Where are the statistics to back up these claims?

Oh wait, here they are:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Robbery suspects is primarily Black (69.2%). Hispanic suspects account for an additional (24.9%) of the suspect population. White suspects account for (4.0%) of all Robbery suspects while Asian /Pacific Islanders accounted for (1.8%) of known Robbery suspects

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2017, 12:45:25 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2017, 03:22:40 AM »
No it isn't...its a public relations company.  Has nothing to do with paid protesters.... ::)

??? The website itself says you can hire people for your protest, PR firm or not, anytime you're bringing in people and paying them to protest, that's nuts to me.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2017, 04:45:22 AM »
 :-X

a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2017, 01:22:38 PM »
:-X

Yes, Vice are one of the worst offenders out there.  They just so freely lie, like it's nothing at all.  Just making it up as they go.

Now they don't want it used against them, as though they're entitled to hold all things at once.  Lmao, I don't think so.

Vice = Pure Trash

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2017, 12:29:50 AM »
Yes, Vice are one of the worst offenders out there.  They just so freely lie, like it's nothing at all.  Just making it up as they go.

Now they don't want it used against them, as though they're entitled to hold all things at once.  Lmao, I don't think so.

Vice = Pure Trash
Thats funny.  Because one of the founders of Vice Gavin Mcinnes sounds pretty much like a radical right winger these days. Guess he smelled the coffee and woke up...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2017, 12:52:01 AM »
Trump just said what most people actually think.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2017, 08:17:51 AM »
Another good interview on what happened.  Not msm bullshit.

One guy on the alt right side was blinded when acid was thrown in his face.  Has the msm reported that?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2017, 10:32:29 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2017, 05:08:25 AM »
Jay Masters sums it up pretty well...