Author Topic: Jay is H-U-G-E right now!  (Read 10262 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Jay is H-U-G-E right now!
« on: April 07, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »
Jay is Bigger and harder than ever. scary big. Jay will be guest posing at Jeramy's show this June. I will post pics.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Sit down,

STFU
follow the arrows

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ahhh when was jay not scary big ????????

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Ahhh when was jay not scary big ????????

considerably bigger than he ever has been......very serious about beating Ronnie

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Sit down,

STFU

Dude you weigh like a buck sixty. Go eat a bowl of oatmeal.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
wrong, youre probably the type of guy who is a fat tub of sh** and thinks he's huge  ::)

So what you're trying to tell me here is that Jay went through a drastic change in a matter of months? Are u buying into musceltech hype? oh brother...
follow the arrows

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Jay is Bigger and harder than ever. scary big.

hahaha ahaha I'm sure you'll be there for his posing session hahaaha be sure to do an impromptu posedown ....I'm sure he'll be impressed hahahaa
"Shut the F up and train"

MAI TAI LORENZ

• Getbig I
 its the same old hype..."Jay is huge blah blah blah..he is deffinetly gonna beat Ronnie blah blah blah". its just hype to create a buzz for other shows he may be doing. He will never win the O. and he does, the price he pays will be costly.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
wrong, youre probably the type of guy who is a fat tub of sh** and thinks he's huge  ::)

So what you're trying to tell me here is that Jay went through a drastic change in a matter of months? Are u buying into musceltech hype? oh brother...

attention ignorant 160lb "renegade paki":

Jay is doing things different this time....and yes he is drastically bigger & Harder. When an 290 IFBB pro like Jeramy says that Jay is much improved is bigger than ever I tend to believe him. Jeramy and Jay do appearances together often throughout the year (since 2003) and Jeramy knows what Jay used to look like and what he looks like now. He isnt just seeing him for the first time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Royalty, every year you come with this same noise pre-O about how Cutler will finally "take it all" this year.

Stick to what you're good at- stealing CDs from Virgin Records then taking plea offers for jail time when you get popped by mall security.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ALso, what is it with you and Jeremy Freeman?

EVery year you come on right before his contest talking about how strong he is, how he benched 225 so many times, how his pecs are so big.  When in reality, he is just another 3rd tier chickerillo type.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Freeman is just another guy with a monster torso and toothpick arms.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Whats the difference between Jeremy Freeman, Chris Cook and Arron Maddron and a Bucket of Shit?

The Bucket.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
attention ignorant 160lb "renegade paki":

Jay is doing things different this time....and yes he is drastically bigger & Harder. When an 290 IFBB pro like Jeramy says that Jay is much improved is bigger than ever I tend to believe him. Jeramy and Jay do appearances together often throughout the year (since 2003) and Jeramy knows what Jay used to look like and what he looks like now. He isnt just seeing him for the first time.
Idiot, Im not 160 lbs, You've never even seen me and I've never even mentioned how much I weigh, so there..you're full of shit. Jeramy is also a muscletech sponsored athlete, plus how much better do you really think he got in just a matter of months? Are you stoopid? You have some balls to call some one else ignorant, you backward little douche...Now go learn everything there is to know from your all-knowing Pastor.
follow the arrows

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
True Adonis you definitely look better than those men you just mentioned........ :-*

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
Funny thing is Jay will never be as big as Ronnie ;)
"Money Talks"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Royalty, every year you come with this same noise pre-O about how Cutler will finally "take it all" this year.

Stick to what you're good at- stealing CDs from Virgin Records then taking plea offers for jail time when you get popped by mall security.

HAHA, RON.....

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Cutler is not going to be bigger than Coleman. Jay is like 3 inches shorter than Ronnie. CellTech and NitroTech can't change that - sorry Jay . . .

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Cutler is not going to be bigger than Coleman. Jay is like 3 inches shorter than Ronnie. CellTech and NitroTech can't change that - sorry Jay . . .

Cutler's alot bigger than you ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
who cares how big jay is RIGHT NOW, he was bigger than ever the last few olympias and he looked like crap, biggest stomach and widest waist on stage. he doesnt need to get any bigger, he needs refinement and a better taper...
im not a jay-basher by any means, it would be great to see him succeed, but the O is like half a year away...by the time ronnie starts getting serious and throws around some light weight and eats his grits, number 9 aint nuthin' but a peanut.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
who cares how big jay is RIGHT NOW, he was bigger than ever the last few olympias and he looked like crap, biggest stomach and widest waist on stage. he doesnt need to get any bigger, he needs refinement and a better taper...
im not a jay-basher by any means, it would be great to see him succeed, but the O is like half a year away...by the time ronnie starts getting serious and throws around some light weight and eats his grits, number 9 aint nuthin' but a peanut.

I love how Big Ron upgraded from Quaker Quick Grits to Quaker Instant Grits from his first video to Cost of Redemption . . .

H-TOWN! MIKE JONES!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

Cutler's alot bigger than you ::) In all seriousness, though, the Olympia is a long time away.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Cutler's alot bigger than you ::) In all seriousness, though, the Olympia is a long time away.
lol, no crap hes bigger than me! when did i suggest otherwise?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
lol, no crap hes bigger than me! when did i suggest otherwise?

He dwarfs you ::)  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
He dwarfs you ::)  ;D
u\yes, in fact he does,  ::)  ;D but his waist is two times the sieze of mine...and hes juiced TO THE FUCKING GILLS and has been lifting hardcore for like 20 years. hahaha his face is like a cro-magnon man whereas i am fucking good-looking!