Author Topic: Trump: KKK, White Supremacists 'Repugnant to Everything We Hold Dear'  (Read 10700 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trump: KKK, White Supremacists 'Repugnant to Everything We Hold Dear'
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2017, 03:12:47 PM »
Maximum corporate profits and cheap goods.

Just remember, no one forced Americans to buy cheap Chinese shit. We did it all on our own.

Who allowed it to be "cheap" in this country, though?  Because, as we know, it certainly is "cheap" in every way, and it absolutely didn't do us any favors to have the floodgates opened with garbage masquerading as products, often made by slaves in prisons.

How were we to compete with that, without becoming slaves ourselves?

No, your first three words say everything.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2017, 03:17:59 PM »
And BTW, I don't even know if it's entirely true that corporate profits are automatically maximized by those activities no matter the other circumstances.  I remain a firm believer that certain families/clans have wanted to see America destroyed, and a more effective and clandestine way couldn't be found if you searched for a million years.  This was it.

Interesting, how it always comes back to the money.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2017, 05:43:31 PM »
He is right.  And he answered my question about how many people supported this thing:  about 500.  Think about that for a second.  Five hundred racist idiots have caused the entire MSM to be consumed by something that should have been a footnote.  Amazing how the MSM manipulates public opinion.   

David Horowitz: Charlottesville Is Biggest 'Fake News' Story of Summer

AP
By David Horowitz   |   Wednesday, 16 Aug 2017

The tragedy in Charlottesville, Virginia, could have been an occasion to stop and consider how the tolerance for politically correct violence and politically correct hatred is leading the nation toward civil war.

Instead, the media and the political left have turned this incident into the biggest fake news story of the summer, transforming its real lessons into a morality play that justifies war against the political right, and against white people generally.

The organizers of the "Unite the Right" demonstration in Charlottesville were repellent racists.

But they came to defend a historic monument honoring a complex man and cause, and not to attack it or, presumably, anyone else.

They applied for a permit and were denied. They re-applied successfully in a petition supported by the local ACLU.

If they had come to precipitate violence, why would they have gone to the tedious trouble of applying for a permit?

Who knows what — if anything — would have happened if that had been the end of the story and no one had showed up to oppose them.

What "Unite the Right" actually demonstrated was that the assortment of neo-Nazis, pro-Confederates, and assorted yahoos gathered under the banner of the "Alt-Right" is actually a negligible group.

This supposed national show of strength actually attracted all of 500 people.

Compare that to the tens of the thousands who can readily be marshaled by two violent groups of the left — Black Lives Matter and Antifa — and you get an idea of how marginal "white supremacists" are to America's political and cultural life.

Yet "white supremacy" and its evils became the centerpiece of all the fake news reporting on the event, including all the ludicrous attacks on the president for not condemning enough a bogeyman the whole nation condemns, and that no one but a risible fringe supports.

Talk about virtue signaling!

Omitted from the media coverage were the other forces at work in precipitating the battle of Emancipation Park, specifically Black Lives Matter and Antifa, two violent left-wing groups with racial agendas who came to squelch the demonstration in defense of the monument.

Unlike the Unite the Right demonstrators, the leftist groups did not apply for permits, which would have been denied since there was another demonstration scheduled for that park on that day.

But why should they have applied for a permit, since the mayhem they had previously caused in Ferguson, Berkeley, Sacramento, Portland, and other cities, was accomplished without permits, while their criminality was presented by the media as "protests," and their rioting went completely unpunished.

In other words, there were two demonstrations in Charlottesville — a legal protest by "Unite the Right" and an illegal protest by the vigilantes of Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

Who started the fight is really immaterial. Both sides were prepared for violence because these conflicts are already a pattern of our deteriorating civic life.

Once the two sides had gathered in the same place, the violence was totally predictable.

Two parties, two culpabilities; but except for the initial statement of President Donald Trump, condemning both sides, only one party has been held accountable, and that happens to be the one that was in the park legally.

What is taking place in the media accounts and political commentaries on this event is an effort by the left to turn the mayhem in Charlottesville into a template for their war against a mythical enemy — "white supremacy" — which is really a war on white people generally.

The ideology that drives the left and divides our country is "identity politics" — the idea that the world consists of two groups — "people of color" who are guiltless and oppressed, and white people who are guilty and oppressors.

This is the real race war.

Its noxious themes inform the mindless, hysterical hatred of President Trump, and the equally mindless support of racist mobs like Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

It is a war from which no good can come. But it won’t be stopped unless enough people have the courage to stand up and name it for what it is.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/charlottesville-virginia-fake-news/2017/08/16/id/808009/

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2017, 06:06:56 PM »
Interesting thread

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2017, 05:05:29 AM »

Normally I believe honesty is the best policy. Trump's comments are likely his honest opinion. Unfortunately, any President's comments are held to a different standard. Trump would do himself a huge favor if he'd stick to the script. Every time he's gone off-script, he'd dug himself deeper into a hole. At some point, which may already be the case, he won't be able to crawl out of said hole.

People call for change yet still want their politicians to be liars/vague......Mind boggling. Not you as I am guessing you were happy with how our country was going before but a general statement of those I have seen recently.

Very, very happy with the press conference the other day. Renews some hope each time he does things like that as it shows he has  a backbone, etc.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2017, 06:33:19 AM »
People call for change yet still want their politicians to be liars/vague......Mind boggling. Not you as I am guessing you were happy with how our country was going before but a general statement of those I have seen recently.

Very, very happy with the press conference the other day. Renews some hope each time he does things like that as it shows he has  a backbone, etc.

The only way to deal with liberals and leftists is to say fuck you you're not getting your way.

This is how they'll respond:

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2017, 06:57:34 AM »
Or they burn something with masks on like they did after the election.
L

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2017, 09:55:42 AM »
The only way to deal with liberals and leftists is to say fuck you you're not getting your way.

This is how they'll respond:

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

Hillary lost.

Boo hoo hoo.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2017, 10:05:26 AM »
Or they burn something with masks on like they did after the election.

When there's real police response to one of these events, and the parents of the perps, have to come bail them out, you'll see it stop in a hurry. The previous administration coddled these fuckers.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2017, 10:11:19 AM »
When there's real police response to one of these events, and the parents of the perps, have to come bail them out, you'll see it stop in a hurry. The previous administration coddled these fuckers.

You mean when Trump finally has had enough and rolls the Marines into Berkeley during a BAMN/BLM protest.

That fat Mexican, liberal fuck, mayor will shit his panties.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2017, 03:21:35 PM »
Here's your white supremacist (liberal morons)

https://www.facebook.com/MarkDice/videos/1601290046583042/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2017, 04:59:55 PM »
...in pursuit of seeking truth, Prime?  Is that fair to say, in your judgment?

Not sure what you mean. Nothing in my post was based on my opinion or judgment. I should have posted this link to the definition of free press.
Is the media seeking truth? Personally, I doubt it.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/free-press

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2017, 05:07:27 PM »
Here's your white supremacist (liberal morons)

https://www.facebook.com/MarkDice/videos/1601290046583042/

I'm glad someone put this together.  Tu this is what I was talking about.  He disavowed those folks numerous times.  Disavowed David Duke 17 years ago. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2017, 05:26:05 PM »
I'm glad someone put this together.  Tu this is what I was talking about.  He disavowed those folks numerous times.  Disavowed David Duke 17 years ago. 

It doesn't matter. The mainstream media was going to go on with their narrative regardless of how he handled the situation. Nothing he could've said or done would've been enough.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2017, 05:59:59 PM »
It doesn't matter. The mainstream media was going to go on with their narrative regardless of how he handled the situation. Nothing he could've said or done would've been enough.

I agree. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2017, 06:06:53 PM »
I agree. 

Maybe trump could take cues from Obama. Quoting Mandela, Obama's Tweet After Charlottesville Is The Most-Liked Ever

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/16/543882516/obama-s-tweet-after-charlottesville-is-the-most-liked-tweet-ever

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2017, 06:13:31 PM »
Maybe trump could take cues from Obama. Quoting Mandela, Obama's Tweet After Charlottesville Is The Most-Liked Ever

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/16/543882516/obama-s-tweet-after-charlottesville-is-the-most-liked-tweet-ever

Seriously, who give a shit what he says. He's divided this country with real racism more than any other "president" this country has ever seen. That's a fact

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2017, 06:14:17 PM »

I wouldn't take any cues from the worst president of my lifetime.  I wish he would go away.  Eight years running the country into the ground and helping to destabilize the planet is enough.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »
Seriously, who give a shit what he says. He's divided this country with real racism more than any other "president" this country has ever seen. That's a fact

Yes.  This too. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2017, 11:57:03 PM »
I wouldn't take any cues from the worst president of my lifetime.  I wish he would go away.  Eight years running the country into the ground and helping to destabilize the planet is enough.  

Apparently there is a lot of folks who disagree with you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2017, 04:45:29 AM »

Obama was a horrible president and his legacy grows worse by the day.  After 8 years what exactly did he accomplish other than promoting racial division, a health scam that is imploding, and a terrible Iran deal?  The NK issue he ignored.  He sunk the democrat party to its lowest level in anyones' lifetime. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2017, 05:11:53 AM »
Obama was a horrible president and his legacy grows worse by the day.  After 8 years what exactly did he accomplish other than promoting racial division, a health scam that is imploding, and a terrible Iran deal?  The NK issue he ignored.  He sunk the democrat party to its lowest level in anyones' lifetime.  

Obama was actually a blessing in disguise. We had the same thing in New York City with Mayor David Dinkins. That experiment was a miserable failure as well but it gave us Rudy Giuliani and he's the only reason you don't see New York City on this list:

America’s Top Cities for Homicides Are on Track for Historic Rates in 2017

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/07/gun-homicide-rates-baltimore-st-lous-detroit/

How do you explain that after eight years of a black president and a black Justice Department that black inner cities have spiraled out of control are currently some of the most violent places on the face of the earth whereas the rest of the country has experienced historically low homicide rates and crime rates?

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2017, 07:48:17 AM »
Obama was a horrible president and his legacy grows worse by the day.  After 8 years what exactly did he accomplish other than promoting racial division, a health scam that is imploding, and a terrible Iran deal?  The NK issue he ignored.  He sunk the democrat party to its lowest level in anyones' lifetime. 

Obamas legacy is the rise of the Republican Party and complete implosion of the Democrat party.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2017, 07:55:05 AM »
Obamas legacy is the rise of the Republican Party and complete implosion of the Democrat party.

I don't see this ending well for either party, especially the Dems. The American people aren't that stupid and even my liberal friends are sick of it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2017, 09:03:37 AM »
Evidence is turning up from, of all places, the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as Breitbart and others, that this character, Jason Kessler, who organized the suspicious and supposed Alt-Right demonstration in Charlottesville, Va. that blew up in everyone’s face, is a cunning lefty holdover from the Occupy Wall Street movement and a former Barack Obama supporter. I smell Soros money, sabotage, and Democrat dirty tricks here.

I’ve been suspicious of the nature of the violence at this supposed Alt-Right demonstration since the news first began breaking. It is no secret that radical elements in the Democrat left have been routinely utilizing violence when it suits their purposes. We also know via secret tapings by Project Veritas that the Democratic Party has a semi-official director of dirty ops, Dick Creamer, who hires, trains, and emplaces professional disruptors to encounter, engage, and infiltrate conservative demonstrations to foment violence, assuring that the demonstrations then become the targets of negative media attention – naturally, against the conservative side. Creamer was caught on videotape boasting about his nefarious capabilities when he thought he was in friendly company.

So here we now have another blown supposedly conservative demonstration, where violence erupts and people are killed, and guess who just happens to be a ringleader of the various ultra-right to Alt-Right organizations ranging from KKK and neo-Nazis to the kind of patriotic folks who might go to a Flag Day celebration! Um, that would be our vaporous political will o’ the wisp, Jason Kessler, whose Occupy activities may well have put him in operational cahoots with high-level Democrat operatives. And owing to the leniency of Virginia open carry laws, too many of Jason’s followers just had to parade their personal armories in all their camo combat gear, showing off their minuteman firepower. My first reaction at seeing those clowns strutting down the street like they were in Mosul was, like that of many of my fellow NRA members and military veterans, shaking my fist and yelling at the TV, “No! No! No, you idiots! No!” And that kind of award-winning stupidity makes me wonder if the head planner for the event, Jason Soros…er, Kessler, didn’t have that firepower demonstration all lined up and ready to go precisely to make those right-wing tools look just like the fools they were being, while scaring the bejeezus out of the lefties, blacks, and MSM twerps.

There’s still not enough evidence on the actual violence, other than the schizophrenic kid who ran over the woman, to make any kind of assessment as to who did what in the confrontations between the right-wing demonstrators and the surprisingly strong counter-demonstration. I have to wonder if this Kessler fellow, strong Barack Obama-supporter that he is, had a hand in making sure his Alt-Right marchers were clearly guaranteed to encounter a strong crowd of riled up counter-protesters as well. The reporting of Kessler’s background, as well as that of Charlottesville mayor and Democrat activist Mike Signer and Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy, has convinced me that Charlottesville was a Democratic Party black operation, planned, organized, and carried out to its successful conclusion, to make the media portray all these conservative whites as stupid, racist, and violent. I believe that it was done by this soulless young man, who succeeded in selling himself to the dumb-bunny right-wingers as one of them
L