Author Topic: Iowa man sentenced to prison for steroid and HGH trafficking  (Read 2176 times)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
Iowa man sentenced to prison for steroid and HGH trafficking
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:03:56 PM »
 :oOUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa — A Bettendorf man is among three men sentenced to federal prison for selling and distributing anabolic steroids.

Jeffrey B. Lackas, 31, of Bettendorf was sentenced along with Stanley Szeto of Iowa City and Daniel Cruz-Bonilla of Fontana, California in federal court in Council Bluffs on Friday, July 28.

According to federal court documents, Lackas, Szeto and Cruz-Bonilla were members of a drug trafficking organization that distributed anabolic steroids and human-growth hormones throughout the United States between July of 2011 and March of 2015. Court records say they operated under the internet name “Brinkkmann Pharma” and that the drugs they distributed were sourced in China.

Lackas was sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison and three-years supervised release. Szeto and Cruz-Bonilla were sentenced to 25 and 41 months, respectively.

Multiple agencies participated in the trafficking investigation including: The Omaha Police Department in Nebraska, Douglas County Nebraska Sheriff’s Office, Iowa Division of Narcotic Enforcement, Nebraska State Patrol, Iowa City Police Department, United States Border Patrol, United States Postal Inspection Service, and Drug Enforcement Administration.

http://wqad.com/2017/07/31/bettendorf-man-sentenced-to-prison-for-steroid-and-hgh-trafficking/

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Iowa man sentenced to prison for steroid and HGH trafficking
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:06:46 PM »
Isnt this a normal ocurrence in doped America?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »
:oOUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa — A Bettendorf man is among three men sentenced to federal prison for selling and distributing anabolic steroids.

Jeffrey B. Lackas, 31, of Bettendorf was sentenced along with Stanley Szeto of Iowa City and Daniel Cruz-Bonilla of Fontana, California in federal court in Council Bluffs on Friday, July 28.

According to federal court documents, Lackas, Szeto and Cruz-Bonilla were members of a drug trafficking organization that distributed anabolic steroids and human-growth hormones throughout the United States between July of 2011 and March of 2015. Court records say they operated under the internet name “Brinkkmann Pharma” and that the drugs they distributed were sourced in China.

Lackas was sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison and three-years supervised release. Szeto and Cruz-Bonilla were sentenced to 25 and 41 months, respectively.

Multiple agencies participated in the trafficking investigation including: The Omaha Police Department in Nebraska, Douglas County Nebraska Sheriff’s Office, Iowa Division of Narcotic Enforcement, Nebraska State Patrol, Iowa City Police Department, United States Border Patrol, United States Postal Inspection Service, and Drug Enforcement Administration.

http://wqad.com/2017/07/31/bettendorf-man-sentenced-to-prison-for-steroid-and-hgh-trafficking/

HAAHHAHAAHA...... for those who don't know, that's "BigBadAsian"... I've known him since 98. I even instructed him on how to install a lift-kit on his Jeep in '99.

That's the first guy to SCAM me when I was 18 all for a $45 bottle of Reforvit-B. "it got lost in the mail bro, sorry".... scamming piece of shit. AND THEN, next thing I know he's a FUCKING MOD on RIPPEDMASS and PROMUSCLE!!!! I called him a scammer back then and NOBODY believed me and fast forward 10yrs when I was in prison, I find out he scamed a BUNCH of guys. FUCK that fat headed chink.

I know the other guys as well, very well, but they never did me wrong. one used to own a car dealership and I met with him just days before my arrest (remember I was arrested my SWAT/Tast Force in Sioux City, IA.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 07:21:15 PM »
Why are you so proud of being arrested? You talk about it like its some sort of life achievement.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 06:08:35 AM »
Why are you so proud of being arrested? You talk about it like its some sort of life achievement.

Well it CERTAINLY is deserving to be MENTIONED multiple TIMES so NO ONE will ever EVER forget how it lead to his MEETING the famous brother-cousin-in-law of the famous MOVIE STAR that sewed himself up with GUITAR string.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 07:04:05 AM »

If you've been keeping track.  ES has been arrested for 3 DUIs but still has a license, been in jail 17 times yet in california has managed to elude the 3 strikes law 5 times.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 09:47:59 AM »
If you've been keeping track.  ES has been arrested for 3 DUIs but still has a license, been in jail 17 times yet in california has managed to elude the 3 strikes law 5 times.

From his last thread.

"HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence!" 

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 09:49:58 AM »
From his last thread.

"HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence!" 

amazing, last thing he told me was his licence wasn't suspended.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 09:51:16 AM »
amazing, last thing he told me was his licence wasn't suspended.

LOL that was a huge argument.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 10:58:54 AM »
The only thing worse than a liar is one that can't keep his lies straight.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 11:27:06 AM »
The only thing worse than a liar is one that can't keep his lies straight.

Lies are tough to keep up with. The truth is easy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 05:27:40 PM »
Lies are tough to keep up with. The truth is easy.

The truth... that pesky little thing...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 05:49:33 PM »
Sum up ESFitnesses life

X