Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 250005 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1025 on: September 11, 2017, 08:36:44 AM »
What happened that you had to go to the hospital for so long?  Rhabdo or was it something like Piana had.

I am assuming its steroid related.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1026 on: September 11, 2017, 08:48:54 AM »
I was gone for nearly a month so I just threw dann near everything out and went to thebgrocerybstore while they filled scripts.

No painkillers till they could verify it with the doctor though which meant I spent last night pop and Tylenol and aspirin. Fucking sucked took an ativan with my gabapentin and baclofen and ended up sleep walking and falling on my ass/hip 3x last night. Not fun.

Why didn't you go to a rehab for a couple weeks first?
:

Simple Simon

« Reply #1027 on: September 11, 2017, 10:26:51 AM »

his dads broke now.....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1028 on: September 11, 2017, 11:15:50 AM »

Because I was off if antibiotics and iv.pain meds and was off.the wound vac and I could walk... Figured I'd bet.better.results with outpatient Physical Therapy.

Plus I've had customers waiting on orders four weeks now and I got a get back to work making some money

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1029 on: September 11, 2017, 12:11:37 PM »
his dads broke now.....

Full insurance, why would my dad pay for anything?  Idiot.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1030 on: September 11, 2017, 12:15:48 PM »
Full insurance, why would my dad pay for anything?  Idiot.

tell me, bearing in mind you have put yourself in hospital for various self inflicted afflictions why do people still give you insurance?

the companies must be crazy, they know full well with people like you they are going to lose money as you are bound to end up in hospital or rehab at some point.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1031 on: September 11, 2017, 12:53:10 PM »
tell me, bearing in mind you have put yourself in hospital for various self inflicted afflictions why do people still give you insurance?

the companies must be crazy, they know full well with people like you they are going to lose money as you are bound to end up in hospital or rehab at some point.

Are you call insurance companies work? Thousands of people never use their insurance ever at all. Which was like me for years and years and years I never once use my insurance and then and happens I got to use my insurance they spend time goes by to use Insurance to pay for this shit still playing for this shit still paying for this shit then boom got to use my insurance then that's fixed after 2 days no insurance no insurance no insurance no insurance then boom got to use my insurance thing takes a day or two and about and big span of time goes by say maybe I hear you're in a half I'm paying for my insurance not using it paying for it not using Etc and then boom something like this happens got to use my insurance. Now for most folks who have insurance they never have to use it ever yet they're paying for it and paying a pan pan and if they did the math they would realize they're probably paying more for insurance than they would the tax penalty if they didn't have insurance. It's not like if something happens and they need to go to the hospital it's not like they're not going to get treated you dumb mother fucker. They're gonna get emergency expedited insurance which is going to pay for all their shit.

In my case I already had insurance. And you somehow think it's taxpayers who are paying for rehabs and treatments and shit wrong and dumb mother fucker. Wrong again. I've had insurance for years and years.

People like you trolls of the internet trolls of getbig.com who have nothing going on in their lives other than trolling and making up stories to try to further their agenda on an internet message board for fuck's sake Health pathetic is that. You like to make it seem as if I have length Lee hospital stays routinely who fucking routinely year after year after year lengthy hospital stays yeah this is the longest I've been in the hospital since had the thyroid mix-up and that was fucking fixed on that first night I was in the hospital but because of insurance they find out I have insurance they want to keep me night after night after night and run more tests in Tustin test and Bill up that insurance bill with as many CT scans as they can do and keep me as long as they possibly can even lying to me all day Sunday telling me a Saturday night before that first thing is not first thing Sunday morning I was going to get a CT scan with the dye the contrast dye. And Sunday morning comes and goes Sunday afternoon comes and goes Sunday evening comes and goes I said well where's the CT radio radiology guy and I finally get told after being told he's on his way he's on his way he's coming first thing in the morning and 4 in the afternoon I'm finally told the truth that the CT scan guy doesn't come in on the weekends so it's going to have to wait until Monday well Monday I have a full lineup of clients and imagine front desk at the gym at 7 so if your CT guy isn't here by 8 or 9 at night I'm just going to pack my shit and leave so you can take that as you want you can either in business here and get your shit together and stop lying to me and well or I'm just going to pack my shit and go well Siri have to sign a against medical orders or against medical advice form before you left Baba blah blah. Me: hate to break it to your body but this is America and I don't have to do shit so I don't know where this have to do stuff came from in your language but I don't have to do shit don't only thing I have to do is grow old and die other than that I may have to keep breathing until that happens those the only have to do is in my life I don't have to sign myself out against AMA that's not a have to do that's like saying I have to pay taxes I don't have to pay taxes sure some bad shit may happen down the road don't down the road if I don't pay taxes but I don't really have to pay taxes everybody chooses to pay taxes and everybody chooses to sign your little form because you scare me into it but the ones you lies and bullshit not scaring me into signing shit I'm not sign on your paperwork see my bags are packed my girlfriend you can see I can walk just fine on both feet I am of clear mind because you've given me jackshit for pain or sleep anxiety or anything else some of clear mind and I'm making the decision to say fuck you fuck you and fuck you and I'm walking out your little facility here and if any security tries to stop me I'll have their charged with assault before it goes any further make sure you take your little pin scribble that down there as well because damn sure it's on video tape right now as in videotaping all three and all three of us me and my girlfriend and her son so you got your Witnesses I got mine I'm leaving fuck your facility and I should have went to Eisenhower so peace out by the way you ain't getting shit for my insurance company because I will deny deny deny you guys will have attempted to have placed on me

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1032 on: September 11, 2017, 12:56:10 PM »
his dads broke now.....

Far from.broke. in have full insurance what would this have to.do with him? Zero outta pocket so far only outta pocket for him is kitty litter and food for this cats (who eat and drink like Rich Piana).

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1033 on: September 11, 2017, 01:00:59 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1034 on: September 11, 2017, 01:02:02 PM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1035 on: September 11, 2017, 01:11:20 PM »
Are you call insurance companies work? Thousands of people never use their insurance ever at all. Which was like me for years and years and years I never once use my insurance and then and happens I got to use my insurance they spend time goes by to use Insurance to pay for this shit still playing for this shit still paying for this shit then boom got to use my insurance then that's fixed after 2 days no insurance no insurance no insurance no insurance then boom got to use my insurance thing takes a day or two and about and big span of time goes by say maybe I hear you're in a half I'm paying for my insurance not using it paying for it not using Etc and then boom something like this happens got to use my insurance. Now for most folks who have insurance they never have to use it ever yet they're paying for it and paying a pan pan and if they did the math they would realize they're probably paying more for insurance than they would the tax penalty if they didn't have insurance. It's not like if something happens and they need to go to the hospital it's not like they're not going to get treated you dumb mother fucker. They're gonna get emergency expedited insurance which is going to pay for all their shit.

In my case I already had insurance. And you somehow think it's taxpayers who are paying for rehabs and treatments and shit wrong and dumb mother fucker. Wrong again. I've had insurance for years and years.

People like you trolls of the internet trolls of getbig.com who have nothing going on in their lives other than trolling and making up stories to try to further their agenda on an internet message board for fuck's sake Health pathetic is that. You like to make it seem as if I have length Lee hospital stays routinely who fucking routinely year after year after year lengthy hospital stays yeah this is the longest I've been in the hospital since had the thyroid mix-up and that was fucking fixed on that first night I was in the hospital but because of insurance they find out I have insurance they want to keep me night after night after night and run more tests in Tustin test and Bill up that insurance bill with as many CT scans as they can do and keep me as long as they possibly can even lying to me all day Sunday telling me a Saturday night before that first thing is not first thing Sunday morning I was going to get a CT scan with the dye the contrast dye. And Sunday morning comes and goes Sunday afternoon comes and goes Sunday evening comes and goes I said well where's the CT radio radiology guy and I finally get told after being told he's on his way he's on his way he's coming first thing in the morning and 4 in the afternoon I'm finally told the truth that the CT scan guy doesn't come in on the weekends so it's going to have to wait until Monday well Monday I have a full lineup of clients and imagine front desk at the gym at 7 so if your CT guy isn't here by 8 or 9 at night I'm just going to pack my shit and leave so you can take that as you want you can either in business here and get your shit together and stop lying to me and well or I'm just going to pack my shit and go well Siri have to sign a against medical orders or against medical advice form before you left Baba blah blah. Me: hate to break it to your body but this is America and I don't have to do shit so I don't know where this have to do stuff came from in your language but I don't have to do shit don't only thing I have to do is grow old and die other than that I may have to keep breathing until that happens those the only have to do is in my life I don't have to sign myself out against AMA that's not a have to do that's like saying I have to pay taxes I don't have to pay taxes sure some bad shit may happen down the road don't down the road if I don't pay taxes but I don't really have to pay taxes everybody chooses to pay taxes and everybody chooses to sign your little form because you scare me into it but the ones you lies and bullshit not scaring me into signing shit I'm not sign on your paperwork see my bags are packed my girlfriend you can see I can walk just fine on both feet I am of clear mind because you've given me jackshit for pain or sleep anxiety or anything else some of clear mind and I'm making the decision to say fuck you fuck you and fuck you and I'm walking out your little facility here and if any security tries to stop me I'll have their charged with assault before it goes any further make sure you take your little pin scribble that down there as well because damn sure it's on video tape right now as in videotaping all three and all three of us me and my girlfriend and her son so you got your Witnesses I got mine I'm leaving fuck your facility and I should have went to Eisenhower so peace out by the way you ain't getting shit for my insurance company because I will deny deny deny you guys will have attempted to have placed on me
DIE.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1036 on: September 11, 2017, 01:20:06 PM »

Im not reading that.....

If you claim on insurance your premiums go up each time until you become uninsurable.
Im really surprised you can get insurance TBH.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1037 on: September 11, 2017, 02:04:36 PM »
Im not reading that.....

If you claim on insurance your premiums go up each time until you become uninsurable.

This is America. Not Britain. Genius.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1038 on: September 11, 2017, 02:06:03 PM »

taking lessons from joon in the video department...
"auuuummm"... "auuuummmmm"

Simple Simon

« Reply #1039 on: September 11, 2017, 02:10:08 PM »
This is America. Not Britain. Genius.

I know, they have the "Affordable Care Act" to pay for bums like you who are always skimming the system.

Shame every other insured person has to pay an excess to cover for crackheads and self harmers and the likes of you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1040 on: September 11, 2017, 02:41:16 PM »
I know, they have the "Affordable Care Act" to pay for bums like you who are always skimming the system.

Shame every other insured person has to pay an excess to cover for crackheads and self harmers and the likes of you.

Coming from somebody who knows absolutely no thing about American Insurance companies I'm sure yet absolutely no clue what Blue Shield PPO is

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: September 11, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »

Under current law, health insurance companies can’t refuse to cover you or charge you more just because you have a “pre-existing condition” — that is, a health problem you had before the date that new health coverage starts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: September 11, 2017, 02:50:16 PM »
Im not reading that.....

Apparently, you are ignorant of the laws regarding health insurance coverage. Raising rates is all or none.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1043 on: September 11, 2017, 04:11:05 PM »

shouldn't people like yourself from the UK or people like me from Canada be more concerned with phony "refugees" overloading the social safety net and healthcare in our own countries first rather than worry about a americans who pay 1000's of dollars per year for their healthcare, something you nor I have to worry about.

My brother has been critical in the hospital since the july 1st weekend, thanks god we are in Canada
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: September 11, 2017, 05:03:55 PM »
shouldn't people like yourself from the UK or people like me from Canada be more concerned with phony "refugees" overloading the social safety net and healthcare in our own countries first rather than worry about a americans who pay 1000's of dollars per year for their healthcare, something you nor I have to worry about.

My brother has been critical in the hospital since the july 1st weekend, thanks god we are in Canada

America needs single payer medical insurance, like you have. It may not be perfect, but at least everyone has coverage and it probably help keep medical and prescription charges down.

Sorry about your brother. That's a long time to be considered critical. Has he been in CCU all this time?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1045 on: September 11, 2017, 05:15:58 PM »

Sorry about your brother.  If he was American, he'd be healed by now.  Just sayin'... ;D

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1046 on: September 11, 2017, 05:17:27 PM »

hoooly fuck

you're a canadian cuck!!

jesus christ, no wonder.

now your posts make much more sense :)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1047 on: September 11, 2017, 05:22:15 PM »
Because I was off if antibiotics and iv.pain meds and was off.the wound vac and I could walk... Figured I'd bet.better.results with outpatient Physical Therapy.

Plus I've had customers waiting on orders four weeks now and I got a get back to work making some money

Big picture, 2 weeks wouldn't make that much of a difference, but would make a HUGE difference in terms of overall recovery.  If it was an option, I think it was foolish not to do it.
:

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #1048 on: September 11, 2017, 09:29:11 PM »
Im not reading that.....

He can't. Pretty obvious rich daddy is paying the bills in exchange for face-fucking gummy Eric.

He clearly did it so hard he knocked all his teeth out, but hey, gotta pay the bills right ES?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1049 on: September 11, 2017, 10:17:17 PM »
Apparently, you are ignorant of the laws regarding health insurance coverage. Raising rates is all or none.

hey, if you don't mind paying extra on your premium to cover Erics costs then good on you....