Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 250000 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1100 on: September 12, 2017, 03:56:59 PM »
its not happened lately, he's banned from driving....

My god you are a bitch.

Youre also banned from jaywalking and driving over the posted speed limit.

Idiot.

foreleft

• Getbig II
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1101 on: September 12, 2017, 04:46:02 PM »
My god you are a bitch.

Youre also banned from jaywalking and driving over the posted speed limit.

Idiot.

hes banned from breaking the law?

It might be a tactic to stay under the radar, if you're making money selling drugs, being flashy and buying expensive cars, houses etc. is like putting a bulls eye on you for the feds.

selling drugs on social media is staying under the radar?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1102 on: September 12, 2017, 10:15:26 PM »
It might be a tactic to stay under the radar, if you're making money selling drugs, being flashy and buying expensive cars, houses etc. is like putting a bulls eye on you for the feds.
he's supposedly making big bucks personal training, don't you skim read his bullshit?

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #1103 on: September 12, 2017, 10:18:26 PM »
Well that's what I was told. Not like i would know othereise

So you're admitting that would you said was total bullshit? Or are you just gonna say "thats just what I was told" every time someone catches you out in a blatant lie?

What in the FUCK do Bugatti's have to do with any of this anyway? I glanced at your wall of text and it was obvious that it was the ramblings of a loser who was high on his latest shot of Dilaudid.

You know the funniest thing is that nobody even hates you. They PITY you. If anyone didn't pity you a simple call to the DEA with your instagram posts blatantly selling gear or pointing to this thread would land you in prison pretty quick.

But nobody has done that. Because you are such an epic loser that we would rather laugh at you and your bullshit a little longer.

I pity you, you sad, pathetic, junky, gummy loser.

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1104 on: September 12, 2017, 10:20:38 PM »
So you're admitting that would you said was total bullshit? Or are you just gonna say "thats just what I was told" every time someone catches you out in a blatant lie?

What in the FUCK do Bugatti's have to do with any of this anyway? I glanced at your wall of text and it was obvious that it was the ramblings of a loser who was high on his latest shot of Dilaudid.

You know the funniest thing is that nobody even hates you. They PITY you. If anyone didn't pity you a simple call to the DEA with your instagram posts blatantly selling gear or pointing to this thread would land you in prison pretty quick.

But nobody has done that. Because you are such an epic loser that we would rather laugh at you and your bullshit a little longer.

I pity you, you sad, pathetic, junky, gummy girl.

ouch, that even hurt my feelings  :-X

I hope this fool shows up and makes some long ass comments soon. I dont choose sides in this beef but I kinda look forward to his ramblings. They be so wack it boggles the mind when I read them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1105 on: September 13, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »

Been too busy to be updating these fucking shits

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1106 on: September 13, 2017, 03:44:05 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1107 on: September 13, 2017, 03:48:47 PM »
Will this become Getbigs biggest non-image thread? (Imagethreads are Random Pics, Random Whores, Barbells and Babes etc)

It will surely reach 100 pages if it continues like this! And 80 % of it is Jeffrey and Eric arguing! :D
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1108 on: September 13, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »

Wish that fucking wound care nurse would have elaborated a bit more than what the fuc A-fib is so I would know why the fuck I'm blacking out seeing rainbow prism clouds and shit every time I put my head down below chest level and bring it back up.

Anyways, haven't even really read the fucking comments and shit. I did make a long fucking video or attempted to make a video explaining the big wall of text in a way that would easier to comprehend for even the Fab Five troll Posse but it was super fucking late and I kept dozing off, and even though I was dozing off I still couldn't actually fall asleep asleep because of the pain in my hip. So I went through about three nights of maybe spots of 20 minutes of sleep a few times throughout the night.

Whatever.... I'm going to take some trash bags or grocery bags or some shit over my hip an attempt to wash my hair so I'm not looking like Noel (no offense, it works on you but my hair is way too fucking long), or Flock of Seagulls or some shit and I can finally finally finally get a motherfuking haircut.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: September 13, 2017, 04:22:14 PM »
Wow........  :'(

ES glad you're physically  okay

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1111 on: September 13, 2017, 04:56:07 PM »
do you think the out of breath passout thing could be anxiety panic related? Ive known many people who experience exactly what you do from anxiety and panic. Do glucose/insulin issues make you pass out, Im no expert just guessing. You seem to also have memory issues? How old are you, Im guessing 30ish? Do you expect to live to 40, or do you even care? Youre looking pretty rough. Who were you talking about with the hair on here, Noelting or something? Couldnt understand.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: September 13, 2017, 04:56:32 PM »
Atrial fibrillation is nothing to mess with. Next time you feel it coming on, lie down and try to relax until it subsides. If that's not working, go to the hospital.  Some herbal supplements, like Yohimbe, will bring it on. Actually any kind of stimulants could trigger an attack, even coffee.  

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: September 13, 2017, 05:00:06 PM »
Atrial fibrillation is nothing to mess with. Next time you feel it coming on, lie down and try to relax until it subsides. If that's not working, go to the hospital.  Some herbal supplements, like Yohimbe, will bring it on. Actually any kind of stimulants could trigger an attack, even coffee.  

With lower limb edema, low bp and high pulse he needs to get it checked. With a history of endocarditis it's important to make sure a valve is not the cause. His heart is working overtime to keep the bp up. He also has a higher stroke risk.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1114 on: September 13, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
List of bodybuilders diagnosed with A Fib this week:

Big Lenny

Esfitness

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: September 13, 2017, 05:20:31 PM »
List of bodybuilders diagnosed with A Fib this week:

Big Lenny

Esfitness

I have A-flutter, but then I'm not much of a bodybuilder.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1116 on: September 13, 2017, 06:23:57 PM »

Why didn't you go to a rehab for a couple weeks first?

Big picture, 2 weeks wouldn't make that much of a difference, but would make a HUGE difference in terms of overall recovery.  If it was an option, I think it was foolish not to do it.

Still my opinion.

:-\

:

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #1117 on: September 13, 2017, 06:52:03 PM »
This thread reminds me of the last few videos that Piana made. You know where any reasonable person could tell that the end was near but the guy making the video has no idea.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1118 on: September 13, 2017, 07:01:41 PM »
Check your blood sugar.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1119 on: September 13, 2017, 08:41:48 PM »
do you think the out of breath passout thing could be anxiety panic related? Ive known many people who experience exactly what you do from anxiety and panic. Do glucose/insulin issues make you pass out, Im no expert just guessing. You seem to also have memory issues? How old are you, Im guessing 30ish? Do you expect to live to 40, or do you even care? Youre looking pretty rough. Who were you talking about with the hair on here, Noelting or something? Couldnt understand.

Nah, don't really have anxiety that bad. Although today I did take a 1/2mg of Ativan in the morning. Was a lil stressed out over my pain med issue.

The memory issues are because when I'm just talking off the top of my head and with the hospital vids I was usually in that hallway with the camera in front of me staring out that big black glass window and always a little bit distracted because I had to worry about who was walking behind me in that hallway. And at home shit I haven't slept actually even including the hospital videos the entire time I was in the hospital there would be two or three nights in a row where I wouldn't sleep at all not one minute not one hour and then say the 4th night or so I would get Maybe 2 hours of sleep from like 4 a.m. until 6 and I would repeat that the next day but then it would be back to sleeping not at all. And not buy not at all I do mean 0 sleep up all freaking night. That's been even worse since getting home because the pharmacy was out of 80 mg oxycontin and I was stuck with the 30 mg oxycodone IR and I sure as fuk can't be using that shit all fucking day, so pain has been an issue the past couple days since coming home and it's a little bit distracting when whenever I sit down it feels like I'm sitting on one of those Midwestern metal fence posts used to wrap barbed wire around. Best way I can describe it(Some of you Midwestern or Southern folks might know what I'm talking about), and when I walk I get like ice pick or dull screwdriver stabbing feelings in my hip that damn near feel like it's hitting the bone or something for some reason. And laying down in bed I don't know how to describe it it's almost like the muscle in my thigh folds over the cut and I've got fingers pushing into it. LoL.... So I'm kind of fucked whatever I'm doing... Up until well, this afternoon, i wasn't able to put on my socks on both feet until about 9 at night when all the painkillers and whatever seemed to build up. This morning I got a little bit more range of motion and found that I said bend over straight at the waist it's easier to put on my socks and shoes.  I anticipate that getting easier now that I have my script for the long-acting pain killers.(I hadn't had a dose of those since about 7 a.m. Sunday morning while still in the hospital due to a pharmacy fuck up. The pharmacy had three Pharmacy interns find out a single fucking pharmacist insight all four times I was there since Sunday including Sunday. And they said they were out and needed to order and it wouldn't be here till Tuesday. Greaaaaat.. I get to go Sunday night all day Monday and most of the day Tuesday without the long acting primary painkiller. Well I call the pharmacy they say it's not ready because of the insurance company so I call the insurance company they say it's not approved yet I say what the fuc how can It be not approved yet? Anyways... fast forward to yesterday afternoon until to call the insurance company at 450 before they close to double check if it's been approved and sure enough I call it 450 and they say it's everything is good to go it's been approved so I get down to the pharmacy and they say no it's not been approved so I call back the insurance company and those cocksuckers are closed there's nobody I can talk to. So driving home I decide I'm going to call Walgreens and get their automated thing and see what their status there says and sure enough it says "oxycontin 80 mg has not yet been approved." Oxycontin? It should be oxycodone CR not Oxycontin. And I explained that to a pharmacist girl there, errr  "pharmacy intern" and she realizes that she had ordered oxycontin 80 milligrams instead of Oxycodone CR 80 mg and tells me they can reorder it but it's going to be another day or two... Great, so no basel pain med til thurs. So after I get home I call back and ask to speak with an actual pharmacist, not an intern or trainee and explain to her I had to mess of hip surgeries and it was their mistake on ordering the basal pain medication and screwing that up and asking her what would you do in my position and what am I supposed to do and is there any way you can have Oxycodone shipped over from a different pharmacy nearby or get a doctor's approval or Insurance approval expedited for Oxycontin the one you guys ordered?  Sure enough they got a hold of doctors office and then got a hold of the insurance company and it was approved within a couple hours. Easy fix if you think logically and look for logical Solutions. Not to mention pay fucking attention to what you're doing. I had to sit and suffer through Sunday night all of Monday all of Tuesday and Monday morning just because this Pharmacy trainee chic didn't read the prescription correctly (and I know damn well they take pictures of the prescriptions and she knew she fucked up when she pulled up the picture and noticed it was for Oxycodone CR 80mg, not oxycontin 80 milligram)... I know they're trainees and whatnot, and went to school and did all the right things, and they picked the right career and they going to make a lot of money and be nice and comfortable for the rest of their lives...  not to mention they're all super cute Vietnamese girls... (Well except for one of them who was a white Emo chic). So I was careful not to go off on them for their mistake, however I did make sure they realized it was their mistake and hopefully it was a learning experience for them and a mistake they won't make in the future.

And NO, I'm not abusing my pain medications as I don't have very many and I sure as fuk don't want to run out early and ask the doctor for a refill or something. I mentioned I would likely need two weeks of pain meds and the pain management doctor said I'd would likely need quite a bit more, like three to five weeks worth.

My only concern is how things are going to work out when I start physical therapy because after looking at photos from post-surgery some of the pictures I didn't post I think I can actually see which muscles we're actually cut and removed and it looks more like it's the gluteus medius that was removed. And by removed I mean I can actually see the muscle going down from my hip which appears to be the gluteus medius was cut straight down who and who knows how far up into the hip it was removed but left about a centimeter or centimeter and a half of the muscle remained. Now as far as my knowledge goes the muscle is still there so I can somehow train them also and get it to Fire and somehow down the road I can maybe walk normally again however right now it hurts like a mother fucker and my concern is how do I push that particular muscle or other muscles in that area to a point where they are fatigued enough that it will cause hypertrophy. And how do I push it to that point for hypertrophy begins without painkillers because as it stands right now I can only do so much before it I have to stop because of the pain and I'm 90% sure I am stopping well before the point where that particular muscle, or muscle groups are fatigued to a point where they will grow...  basing this on my nearly 18 year profession as a personal trainer having experience we're three having patients with knee and hip replacements as well as shoulder and rotator cuff surgeries. ... the patients or clients I should say usually it's the older women, who decide to tough it out and stop taking their pain medications early are usually the ones who take the longest to regain mobility and full function of their knee hip or shoulder. And I surmise it's because of their inability to push past that pain barrier and give those muscles a reason to adapt and grow.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1120 on: September 13, 2017, 08:44:49 PM »

Post haircut ramblings...

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1121 on: September 13, 2017, 09:01:15 PM »
Im not saying this in a bad way as I enjoy following your posts, but didnt I read multiple times you dont have a drivers license due to DUIs? And you are driving in that vid? And recording a vid while u drive?

excellent haircut btw

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1122 on: September 13, 2017, 09:06:05 PM »
Best channel on youtube! Not sure if hitting the gym is a great idea right now for you dude, with the amount of things going on with your system, the stress to your body, all the meds, even the antibiotics can have very negative effects on people. You should rest up maybe do some light cardio, light weight work, stretching. I would do Dave Palumbos detox protocol too, after all those meds it would probably be a good idea, detox your system bro.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1123 on: September 13, 2017, 09:24:33 PM »

I pity you, you sad, pathetic, junky, gummy loser.

I'll just skim over some of this bullshit but I hate to break it to you but I haven't had a fucking Dilaudid shot since, what Thursday?

And this "land you in prison pretty quick" thing really shows your fucking ignorance and really shows aside from maybe you buying a few Cycles or something you're basically a fucking newbie in this whole thing. Nobody lands in prison pretty quick" you dumb mother fucker. I won't break it all down for you hell I won't even give you the fucking cliff notes, first there has to be a fucking investigation and there has to be fucking evidence and has three fucking controlled buys and deliveries. Apparently you have no clue what the term "vetting" means. That's about all I'll speak on that. You can read the rest of it on Google or some shit, amateur.

And what do Bugattis have to do with anything? Maybe you're illiterate and you have some text-to-speech program you use and it's fucking garbage. I used a Bugatti as an example of what a buddy of mine had mentioned as part of what his concierge service company does. Do I own a Bugatti nope have I driven a Bugatti no do I know anybody who owns a Bugatti? No I simply. Very very simply you fucking simpleton, use that as an example of him explain it to me around the first couple weeks we were working together of what his company does. He has exclusive contracts with various country clubs in this area to provide you guessed it an all-inclusive concierge service. If a client of his wants to purchase/order an Aston Martin but doesn't have time to go down to the dealership and go over the specifications such as color interior color or kind of leather what color leather what kind of stitching kind of piping kind of Wheels what percentage tint or what the fuck ever he goes down and takes care of all the small stuff or he has one of his employees take care of it.  If somebody wants a new home entertainment system installed in their house they call him tell them what they want and that trust his judgment and give him a budget or no budget at all and he takes care of it for them. You obviously have no clue as to how these things work and Wealthy communities with wealthy people. Some lady one of his clients has her white on white with red stitching Rolls Royce Ghost backed into at a gas station instead of having the car fixed she calls him and has him contact the dealership and order a brand new car with the exact same specifications along with fixing the old car and selling it. This is the way things work around here you dumb mother fucker. You like to promote and continue your own Narrative of how my life is and how you are dead set on convincing others (who like you are faceless names on an anonymous message board on the internet) that your version of My Life is correct. People like you confuse me. I cannot relate to people like you who spend so much time and energy in influencing people ( who don't know you and really don't care about you) people's opinion of me. That leads me to believe that you are either mentally ill, or you are a competitor of mine somehow or at least you view yourself as a competitor.

hate to break it to your kid, but I have no competitors

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1124 on: September 13, 2017, 09:30:18 PM »
I'll just skim over some of this bullshit but I hate to break it to you but I haven't had a fucking Dilaudid shot since, what Thursday?

And this "land you in prison pretty quick" thing really shows your fucking ignorance and really shows aside from maybe you buying a few Cycles or something you're basically a fucking newbie in this whole thing. Nobody lands in prison pretty quick" you dumb mother fucker. I won't break it all down for you hell I won't even give you the fucking cliff notes, first there has to be a fucking investigation and there has to be fucking evidence and has three fucking controlled buys and deliveries. Apparently you have no clue what the term "vetting" means. That's about all I'll speak on that. You can read the rest of it on Google or some shit, amateur.

And what do Bugattis have to do with anything? Maybe you're illiterate and you have some text-to-speech program you use and it's fucking garbage. I used a Bugatti as an example of what a buddy of mine had mentioned as part of what his concierge service company does. Do I own a Bugatti nope have I driven a Bugatti no do I know anybody who owns a Bugatti? No I simply. Very very simply you fucking simpleton, use that as an example of him explain it to me around the first couple weeks we were working together of what his company does. He has exclusive contracts with various country clubs in this area to provide you guessed it an all-inclusive concierge service. If a client of his wants to purchase/order an Aston Martin but doesn't have time to go down to the dealership and go over the specifications such as color interior color or kind of leather what color leather what kind of stitching kind of piping kind of Wheels what percentage tint or what the fuck ever he goes down and takes care of all the small stuff or he has one of his employees take care of it.  If somebody wants a new home entertainment system installed in their house they call him tell them what they want and that trust his judgment and give him a budget or no budget at all and he takes care of it for them. You obviously have no clue as to how these things work and Wealthy communities with wealthy people. Some lady one of his clients has her white on white with red stitching Rolls Royce Ghost backed into at a gas station instead of having the car fixed she calls him and has him contact the dealership and order a brand new car with the exact same specifications along with fixing the old car and selling it. This is the way things work around here you dumb mother fucker. You like to promote and continue your own Narrative of how my life is and how you are dead set on convincing others (who like you are faceless names on an anonymous message board on the internet) that your version of My Life is correct. People like you confuse me. I cannot relate to people like you who spend so much time and energy in influencing people ( who don't know you and really don't care about you) people's opinion of me. That leads me to believe that you are either mentally ill, or you are a competitor of mine somehow or at least you view yourself as a competitor.

hate to break it to your kid, but I have no competitors

That is some alpha shit right there!