Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249992 times)

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness-Been in mental hospital 69 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1200 on: September 18, 2017, 08:09:55 AM »
 ;)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1201 on: September 18, 2017, 08:43:20 AM »
Junior is getting passive/aggressive on his non-returning investment.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1202 on: September 18, 2017, 08:55:05 AM »

And what does being an "intellectual" have to do with asking for evidence? You make a claim and we want evidence. Thus, it has ZERO to do with being an intellectual. You just cannot provide any of the evidence. The more outrageous the claim, the greater amount of evidence is going to be needed.

As for me working out, yes, I work out. Although Coach and I disagree on many things, yes, Coach can vouch for me, as I would vouch for him (not that he needs me to). I am by far the biggest guy, as I am 100% natural. But I am definitely in good shape for a natural. You probably envisioned me as either really skinny or really overweight--sorry to burst your bubble, but I am neither.

X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1203 on: September 18, 2017, 08:58:50 AM »
And what does being an "intellectual" have to do with asking for evidence? You make a claim and we want evidence. Thus, it has ZERO to do with being an intellectual. You just cannot provide any of the evidence. The more outrageous the claim, the greater amount of evidence is going to be needed.

As for me working out, yes, I work out. Although Coach and I disagree on many things, yes, Coach can vouch for me, as I would vouch for him (not that he needs me to). I am by far the biggest guy, as I am 100% natural. But I am definitely in good shape for a natural. You probably envisioned me as either really skinny or really overweight--sorry to burst your bubble, but I am neither.

You are by far the biggest guy compared to who? Or what Aura where?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1204 on: September 18, 2017, 09:01:28 AM »
You are by far the biggest guy compared to who? Or what Aura where?

That was a typo.

I meant to say that I am by far NOT the biggest guy out there, since I am 100% natural. And I never claimed to be. I lift and I am in good shape for a natural.

And regarding another point in your video, I talk about bodybuilding all the time on getbig lol. Just enter any thread where there is a discussion about the IFBB or competitions. I talk about pro bodybuilding all the time on here. But, you are right, I do not talk about nutrition, lifting, anatomy or kinesiology, because I simply do not care about those topics. I do not learn or read about them. I lift weights and eat a balanced diet. I am healthy. I do not need to discuss the above topics in an indepth manner.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #1205 on: September 18, 2017, 09:03:21 AM »
That was a typo.

I meant to say that I am by far NOT the biggest guy out there, since I am 100% natural. And I never claimed to be. I lift and I am in good shape for a natural.

And regarding another point in your video, I talk about bodybuilding all the time on getbig lol. Just enter any thread where there is a discussion about the IFBB or competitions. I talk about pro bodybuilding all the time on here. But, you are right, I do not talk about nutrition, lifting, anatomy or kinesiology, because I simply do not care about those topics. I do not learn or read about them. I lift weights and eat a balanced diet. I am healthy. I do not need to discuss the above topics in an indepth manner.

You can learn about those topics until you can spew verbal diarrhoea all day about them and still look like shit, OP is living proof.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1206 on: September 18, 2017, 09:16:47 AM »
Stopped reading this thread after page 15. Any new developments?
Are you getting better Eric?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1207 on: September 18, 2017, 09:37:08 AM »
You can learn about those topics until you can spew verbal diarrhoea all day about them and still look like shit, OP is living proof.

Look at the plethora of personal trainers who are extremely obese and teach about diet, nutrition, anatomy and kinesiology.

In fact, Id wager that most people who are in good shape don't know much about the above topics. They know enough to eat a balanced diet and train correctly. Nothing else is needed, especially if you're not a professional athlete.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: September 18, 2017, 09:56:59 AM »

Your welcome I know I am a bit of a nag when it comes to this. At least if you see a cardiologist he/she can run a ECG to diagnose AF.  They may have you also wear a Holter monitor. An echo would check your valves to see if endocarditis impinged your aortic or mitral valve causing af.

The passing out, high heart rate, low bp, and lower edema point to an issue. Symptoms can abate for some time, however, not worth taking a chance at the gym. Also you still have your leg healing.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1209 on: September 18, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble buddy, but I really haven't envisioned you at all. Now that you bring it up, I Envision you as somebody who probably weighs a buck seventy or a buck eighty and probably looks like the average Joe who hits the gym two or three days a week.

Then once again you avoid the subject of you providing evidence of your suppose to dedication. How about you provide evidence of your college degree and Mensa memberships. Something of which I have very little expectation of ever seen. Not that I really give a shit. However you seem to give up whole lot of shit about what I do or who I have trained. And you think something like training ad list celebrity or somebody who's not even a fucking celebrity at all such as Bruce Lee's wife or his daughter as being something that's "outrageous", which says a lot about you as a person in my opinion. People like you seem to think that something like that is completely out of the range of possibility...for you. And you seem to think that since the you can't do it are you having do it or you will never do it that there's absolutely no way that I could have ever done it... which wants more, says a lot about you. And the same goes for all your little troll boyfriends reading this.

And I say that because at one point I had somewhat of the same mentality. Particularly when it came to when I was learning finance and the stock market and day trading. I watch CNBC and see guys like Lloyd Blankfein and Bill Ackman and think what is it that separates down from me? Why can't I do what they do? Granted they have MBA's and experience, however there are are also successful prop Traders and day Traders without mbas who you never hear about... what separated me from them? And the answer was not a whole damn lot. Aside from the fact that they are surely did it and I took the risk. They took that first step. So, I took that first step. I had a friend who was also interested in the stock market however he was more of a long-term investor whereas I was not I showed him my "practice" numbers and returns that he was impressed and asked if I thought I could duplicate those same returns with real money... With his money, since he left the confidence or balls to take that first step or pull a trigger on a trade whereas I had no fear of pulling the trigger on a trade. Like your little joke that you think I don't get, about the "fear Gene bullshit"( I realize every time you refer to that and make a little joke and your mind you're thinking you're telling a joke that's above my head that I'm not going to get it but I get it and I also get that you have a superiority complex and you think that you're smarter than most everybody else me especially. But what you don't get is I realize you think that way and I really don't give a shit because it affects me none at all.), anyways back to this fear Gene shit. Your problem is you like to get caught up in the details of shit like that. Or as I don't give a fuck about that. When I say I lack the fear Gene, you're too dense and caught up in your own self-importance to recognize that I said as a joke. And you fail to realize it when I say milax if your jean it means that I look at things as if what's the worst that can happen, what if I fail, if I get this guy's money and I fail what's the worse can it that can happen I don't go broke he will (however Idnever get to that point, out of the 30k he put in, if I lost 15% I'd be out... however it never got to that point and instead I got another investment from his sister as well as his partner.. But that's not the point)... but we're not talking about investing here we're talking about training we're talking about the things that I did you play in the I do not or have not. People like you are afraid to take risks which is why you look the way you do. But we're not talking about that either and I are we? What's the worst that would happen if I offered a "famous" person to train them? They say no? Big fucking deal. Doesn't affect me at all. Where is people like you and be there and whoever else you're not confident in your abilities you're not confident in yourself you're not confident in the fact that you number one could even talk to a famous person or a celebrity without acting like a fan and making a fool of yourself much less being confident enough to offer them your services whatever the hell those Services may be... Training or otherwise

Simple Simon

« Reply #1210 on: September 18, 2017, 10:35:30 AM »
Sorry to burst YOUR bubble buddy, but I really haven't envisioned you at all. Now that you bring it up, I Envision you as somebody who probably weighs a buck seventy or a buck eighty and probably looks like the average Joe who hits the gym two or three days a week.

Then once again you avoid the subject of you providing evidence of your suppose to dedication. How about you provide evidence of your college degree and Mensa memberships. Something of which I have very little expectation of ever seen. Not that I really give a shit. However you seem to give up whole lot of shit about what I do or who I have trained. And you think something like training ad list celebrity or somebody who's not even a fucking celebrity at all such as Bruce Lee's wife or his daughter as being something that's "outrageous", which says a lot about you as a person in my opinion. People like you seem to think that something like that is completely out of the range of possibility...for you. And you seem to think that since the you can't do it are you having do it or you will never do it that there's absolutely no way that I could have ever done it... which wants more, says a lot about you. And the same goes for all your little troll boyfriends reading this.

And I say that because at one point I had somewhat of the same mentality. Particularly when it came to when I was learning finance and the stock market and day trading. I watch CNBC and see guys like Lloyd Blankfein and Bill Ackman and think what is it that separates down from me? Why can't I do what they do? Granted they have MBA's and experience, however there are are also successful prop Traders and day Traders without mbas who you never hear about... what separated me from them? And the answer was not a whole damn lot. Aside from the fact that they are surely did it and I took the risk. They took that first step. So, I took that first step. I had a friend who was also interested in the stock market however he was more of a long-term investor whereas I was not I showed him my "practice" numbers and returns that he was impressed and asked if I thought I could duplicate those same returns with real money... With his money, since he left the confidence or balls to take that first step or pull a trigger on a trade whereas I had no fear of pulling the trigger on a trade. Like your little joke that you think I don't get, about the "fear Gene bullshit"( I realize every time you refer to that and make a little joke and your mind you're thinking you're telling a joke that's above my head that I'm not going to get it but I get it and I also get that you have a superiority complex and you think that you're smarter than most everybody else me especially. But what you don't get is I realize you think that way and I really don't give a shit because it affects me none at all.), anyways back to this fear Gene shit. Your problem is you like to get caught up in the details of shit like that. Or as I don't give a fuck about that. When I say I lack the fear Gene, you're too dense and caught up in your own self-importance to recognize that I said as a joke. And you fail to realize it when I say milax if your jean it means that I look at things as if what's the worst that can happen, what if I fail, if I get this guy's money and I fail what's the worse can it that can happen I don't go broke he will (however Idnever get to that point, out of the 30k he put in, if I lost 15% I'd be out... however it never got to that point and instead I got another investment from his sister as well as his partner.. But that's not the point)... but we're not talking about investing here we're talking about training we're talking about the things that I did you play in the I do not or have not. People like you are afraid to take risks which is why you look the way you do. But we're not talking about that either and I are we? What's the worst that would happen if I offered a "famous" person to train them? They say no? Big fucking deal. Doesn't affect me at all. Where is people like you and be there and whoever else you're not confident in your abilities you're not confident in yourself you're not confident in the fact that you number one could even talk to a famous person or a celebrity without acting like a fan and making a fool of yourself much less being confident enough to offer them your services whatever the hell those Services may be... Training or otherwise

not reading anymore, but thats pretty much where you would be if you ever got down to a stage weight.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1211 on: September 18, 2017, 10:36:29 AM »

You can envision me any way you want, it makes zero difference to me lol.

As for my MENSA membership, did you read the WHOLE thing? It says, "GETBIG MENSA." Meaning, as a joke, Fallsview nominated me and True Adonis as part of GETBIG MENSA, not the actual MENSA. Poor reading comprehension, huh? Again, GETBIG MENSA. Maybe you should work on increasing your reading comprehension skills.  ??? ??? ???

You're the one who said you lacked a fear gene, then you back peddled.

Nothing is out of the range of possibility. However, when someone consistently makes claim after claim after claim, above and beyond what one consider the norm, they will eventually need to provide evidence.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: September 18, 2017, 11:06:46 AM »

Bro....

You make claims on here whenever someone "famous" is brought up.  Is it strange you crossed paths with them or their family members, no.

But it is odd that if some random is brought up you arr loosely connected to them. Goodrum used to do this as did onlyme.

Don't get upset just verify it. you will post videos, link your IG account you are showing that you're willing to prove yourself..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1213 on: September 18, 2017, 01:36:20 PM »
Stopped reading this thread after page 15. Any new developments?
Are you getting better Eric?

Leg is healing nicely way ahead of schedule. Still walk with a limp however and still have pain for some reason. Would have thought the pain would have been went away by now however still feels like I'm sitting on a metal fence post on my hip whenever I'm laying down or sitting down. Also feels like I'm getting stabbed with the screwdriver every maybe four or five steps or so especially when I take a first step after stopping and standing still for a while. And by "a while" I mean 30 seconds lol.

Nail dealing with possible afib or atrial fibrillation. Somehow developed a bunch of the symptoms such as high resting heart rate, and by High I mean 95 plus up to 120 or 130 s with no caffeine intake. As well as some extreme edema in my lower legs, shins especially. ( when the Home Health wound care nurse ask if I had A-fib when he noticed my high resting heart rate when checking vitals I really thought nothing of it until I Googled the symptoms and apparently the symptoms for lower leg edema specifically mentioned The Shins for some reason and by golly the edema I have on my lower legs is focused for some fucking reason along my shins and the outside of my leg like a around the tibialis anterior muscle group. Normally I hear something like that I just say fuck it and forget about it but when I have symptoms that are kind of specific like that it kind of makes me think twice about blowing them off and actually having the shit checked out), Plus when I bend over and pick something up even something knee high or a waist hi I get super fucking dizzy to the point where I got to hold on to something sometimes so I don't do a face plant into the nearest objects LOL as evidenced by the nice marks on both sides of my forehead and both cheekbones and eye socket eyebrow areas recently in my haha.

Also my low blood pressure despite my either a complete lack of painkillers or the painkiller doses being much much lower then was it wasn't what they normally are... all these things kind of add up to me kind of thinking twice and actually having a shit checked out. Considering the amount of shit I've done since 1999, surprisingly every heart test I've had done has come out perfect including just a few days before this whole ordeal happened so I'd be a little bit surprised if something popped up that recently that needs to be taken care of

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1214 on: September 18, 2017, 01:47:44 PM »
I fear for ESfitness' health

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1215 on: September 18, 2017, 02:16:03 PM »
Deadpool 2018

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1216 on: September 18, 2017, 02:19:58 PM »
Bro....

You make claims on here whenever someone "famous" is brought up.  Is it strange you crossed paths with them or their family members, no.

But it is odd that if some random is brought up you arr loosely connected to them. Goodrum used to do this as did onlyme.

Don't get upset just verify it. you will post videos, link your IG account you are showing that you're willing to prove yourself..

Hate to break it to you there buddy but uh it's a pretty rare thing that I actually take pictures with my clients. Just not ever been something that I do. Maybe it's cuz I missed the boat on a whole deal when camera phones came out and social media got super super popular taking pictures with everybody you could got popular and I got out of prison in 2011 and before I went in that's just something we didn't really do because I'll get her phones were and all that popular like I said and we didn't have social media there was no Instagram there was no Facebook there was no Myspace... so to me asking to take a picture with a client seems kind of rude and unprofessional. I usually don't even friend my clients on Facebook. In fact I believe the only clients I have on my Facebook are former clients because when I train them it's business. Maybe that's hard for some of you guys do comprehend. I remember back in the day when I went to my first Olympia Expo walking around taking pictures with bodybuilders and whatnot with disposable Kodak cameras was in after a while and I got to know some of that guy's it seemed pretty fucking lame or "fanboy-ish" to be asking for "hey bro can I get a pic". Get it? Maybe not. I mean for fucksake how many pictures do you see on the Instagram like that? I can think of one with that chick from that movie fuck I didn't forget the name of it I didn't know who the who the girl in that movie fuck I didn't forget what the fucking name in the movie is I didn't know who the girl was I was with a couple other people and they recognize her and they all asked pictures with the girl and the girl asked did you want one too and it seemed kind of rude of me to say "no I'm good thanks I don't know who the fuck you are and I really don't care". Anyways. I'm tired of typing

Simple Simon

« Reply #1217 on: September 18, 2017, 02:20:42 PM »
Deadpool 2018

I fear he may not make 18

I think he's trying to leave something behind with all these videos...

Simple Simon

« Reply #1218 on: September 18, 2017, 02:23:16 PM »
Hate to break it to you there buddy but uh it's a pretty rare thing that I actually take pictures with my clients. Just not ever been something that I do. Maybe it's cuz I missed the boat on a whole deal when camera phones came out and social media got super super popular taking pictures with everybody you could got popular and I got out of prison in 2011 and before I went in that's just something we didn't really do because I'll get her phones were and all that popular like I said and we didn't have social media there was no Instagram there was no Facebook there was no Myspace... so to me asking to take a picture with a client seems kind of rude and unprofessional. I usually don't even friend my clients on Facebook. In fact I believe the only clients I have on my Facebook are former clients because when I train them it's business. Maybe that's hard for some of you guys do comprehend. I remember back in the day when I went to my first Olympia Expo walking around taking pictures with bodybuilders and whatnot with disposable Kodak cameras was in after a while and I got to know some of that guy's it seemed pretty fucking lame or "fanboy-ish" to be asking for "hey bro can I get a pic". Get it? Maybe not. I mean for fucksake how many pictures do you see on the Instagram like that? I can think of one with that chick from that movie fuck I didn't forget the name of it I didn't know who the who the girl in that movie fuck I didn't forget what the fucking name in the movie is I didn't know who the girl was I was with a couple other people and they recognize her and they all asked pictures with the girl and the girl asked did you want one too and it seemed kind of rude of me to say "no I'm good thanks I don't know who the fuck you are and I really don't care". Anyways. I'm tired of typing

PTs take photos of their clients and post them as "before and after", its what PTs do to promote themselves, but you, a guy who spends 5 years in jail gets clients based on word of mouth when he gets out.

Tell me , how bad did your clients look after they waited 5 years for you to get out of jail?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1219 on: September 18, 2017, 02:23:46 PM »
I fear he may not make 18

I think he's trying to leave something behind with all these videos...

Nah, maybe I missed the part where I said probably a half-dozen times that it's easier to make some fucking videos and post that shit then it is for me to fucking type out a bunch of shit even with voice text

Simple Simon

« Reply #1220 on: September 18, 2017, 02:26:27 PM »
Nah, maybe I missed the part where I said probably a half-dozen times that it's easier to make some fucking videos and post that shit then it is for me to fucking type out a bunch of shit even with voice text

Yep, in your drug induced haze maybe you did..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1221 on: September 18, 2017, 02:26:43 PM »

PTs take photos of their clients and post them as "before and after", its what PTs do to promote themselves, but you, a guy who spends 5 years in jail gets clients based on word of mouth when he gets out.

Tell me , how bad did your clients look after they waited 5 years for you to get out of jail?

Yea, and I'm not posting before and after pictures of my fucking clients on getbig.com you stupid mother fucker especially with pieces of shit like you you stupid mother fucker how fucking dumb can you be? You think I'm going to fucking post pictures of a fucking social media on getbig.com where you pieces of shit can go in find my clients and fucking her ass them and fucking contact them and say whatever the fuck you pieces of shit want to fucking say are you really that fucking dumb? Maybe you think I'm not walking dumb. Which again would show how fucking dumb you are piece of shit fucking 52 year old fucking troll spins 22 hours a day on the the only bodybuilding message board he hasn't been banned from yet trollin trollin trollin

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1222 on: September 18, 2017, 02:28:20 PM »
Yep, in your drug induced haze maybe you did..

Please tell me what drugs I'm on you dumb ass mother fucker. You see me mad and out in my fucking videos you see me sweating my ass off my fucking videos? You see my jaw clenching and grinding in the videos? Dumb ass mother fucker

Simple Simon

« Reply #1223 on: September 18, 2017, 02:29:29 PM »
Please tell me what drugs I'm on you dumb ass mother fucker. You see me mad and out in my fucking videos you see me sweating my ass off my fucking videos? You see my jaw clenching and grinding in the videos? Dumb ass mother fucker

You can't grind your teeth, they don't belong to you...

Simple Simon

« Reply #1224 on: September 18, 2017, 02:30:36 PM »
Yea, and I'm not posting before and after pictures of my fucking clients on getbig.com you stupid mother fucker especially with pieces of shit like you you stupid mother fucker how fucking dumb can you be? You think I'm going to fucking post pictures of a fucking social media on getbig.com where you pieces of shit can go in find my clients and fucking her ass them and fucking contact them and say whatever the fuck you pieces of shit want to fucking say are you really that fucking dumb? Maybe you think I'm not walking dumb. Which again would show how fucking dumb you are piece of shit fucking 52 year old fucking troll spins 22 hours a day on the the only bodybuilding message board he hasn't been banned from yet trollin trollin trollin

Not even on your Instagram and not even on your old esfitness website that you took down either...