Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247077 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Is ESFitness on Junior's payroll?
« Reply #1375 on: September 23, 2017, 11:52:53 AM »
I wouldn't ever reveal I had cancer on this forum.

Just saying.....

I wouldn't either.

Nonetheless, gymrat did, and I suspect that he did not think that someone would make fun of his cancer.

No matter what, that's low, even by Getbig standards.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #1376 on: September 23, 2017, 11:53:44 AM »
I wouldn't either.

Nonetheless, gymrat did, and I suspect that he did not think that someone would make fun of his cancer.

No matter what, that's low, even by Getbig standards.

I don't think there is a low where a getbigger won't go.....

that rhymes as well

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1377 on: September 23, 2017, 11:54:31 AM »
Don't you see a pattern? You said the same thing about the veteran. This is what Shizzo does. He will poke fun of someone without directly poking fun at them. Then, when called out, everyone just chalks it up to a "Poor choice of words."  ::) ::) This is exactly what he did toward gymrat--he wanted to make fun of him without directly making fun of him. So, when challenged, he can try to weasel out it.
Bullshit. My comment about the veteran saying:"The fire burns from within now" was directly saying that his burning desire to achieve greatness is an inspiration to others.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1378 on: September 23, 2017, 11:56:30 AM »
Bullshit. My comment about the veteran saying:"The fire burns from within now" was directly saying that his burning desire to achieve greatness is an inspiration to others.

thats how I read it, I didn't see anything wrong with that comment at all.
Anyone who did needs to take a look at themselves.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1379 on: September 23, 2017, 12:00:29 PM »
I don't think there is a low where a getbigger won't go.....

that rhymes as well

Apparently there is no low for Shizzo.

Yes, nice rhyming skills. Its almost like a haiku (or something)!!!  :D :D
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: September 23, 2017, 01:58:03 PM »
There was a thread about cancer and I told about my prostate cancer and he replies back in another thread I posted in "How's the cancer?  ;D". He thought he was being cute and I was still going through a horrible recovery. The 6" incision blew open and we had to pack the wound with gauze. He made the post when that was all going on. My wife flipped out. She wanted him dead. I have hated that fat fuck since that day. Of course after I called him out on it the first time he deletes the response.
Everything Joon writes is the truth! Everyone can choose to believe what they want.

Did you have a radical prostatectomy? A six inch incision seems huge. Why didn't the doctor do the da Vinci Robotic Prostatectomy. With this, you end up with three or four tiny incisions, maybe a 1/2" each. Not only this, but it allows for improved nerve sparing and a much faster recovery period. The worst part of the recovery was because they flipped me upside down for the surgery and pumped my abdomen full of air. It took about a day to get all that gas out. -Worse stomach ache I've ever had!
http://www.miamiroboticprostatectomy.com/robotic-prostatectomy.htm http://www.roboticoncology.com/da-vinci-robotic-prostatectomy/

What are your PSA numbers since the surgery? Mine are undetectable, (0.02). Anything less than 1.00 is considered not detectable. Doctor monitors my PSA pretty closely because I'm still on TRT.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1381 on: September 23, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »
Apparently there is no low for Shizzo.

Yes, nice rhyming skills. Its almost like a haiku (or something)!!!  :D :D

haikus dont rhym chief

they are 3 lines first is 5 sylabols second is 7 third is 5

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1382 on: September 23, 2017, 02:26:24 PM »
Hahahahahaha

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: September 23, 2017, 02:56:16 PM »
I never intentionally made fun of anyone's cancer. If I made a comment that he took another way, other than what was intended (well wishing) then I am sorry for the mistake.

Besides, I remember finding that post I made back when he accused me of this the last time (he seems to do it once a year, oddly when I start talking about Junior) and it was in no way poking fun at him.

I think I said "sorry about your cancer"   :-\  I don't know how you take that as anything else.

You had a poster in this thread, who said I PMed him condolences, there are others too. Princess, you know damn well that I care for the people here.

There are few things that piss me off here, and this is one of them. I'm just not that kind of person.

I am not going to derail ES's thread so this is my final reply to this fat fucking piece of shit's comment. There was no bad choice of words. That piece of shit's exact post was EXACTLY THIS- "How's the cancer?  ;D" he was trolling me in another thread and that is what he wrote. He is a habitual liar and has exihibited this trait several times over. As I have said before, believe whatever you want, I really don't care. SF has seen the PM's as well as several others. But he is allowed to do what he wants.

I wouldn't ever reveal I had cancer on this forum.

Be There, the reason I talked about my cancer on here is because it was contributed to by steroid use and I was warning a fellow board member what happened to me. If it kept him from going through what I did then it was worth being mocked by that worthless fat fuck.

Did you have a radical prostatectomy? A six inch incision seems huge. Why didn't the doctor do the da Vinci Robotic Prostatectomy. With this, you end up with three or four tiny incisions, maybe a 1/2" each. Not only this, but it allows for improved nerve sparing and a much faster recovery period. The worst part of the recovery was because they flipped me upside down for the surgery and pumped my abdomen full of air. It took about a day to get all that gas out. -Worse stomach ache I've ever had!
http://www.miamiroboticprostatectomy.com/robotic-prostatectomy.htm http://www.roboticoncology.com/da-vinci-robotic-prostatectomy/

What are your PSA numbers since the surgery? Mine are undetectable, (0.02). Anything less than 1.00 is considered not detectable. Doctor monitors my PSA pretty closely because I'm still on TRT.

I do not remember what the PSA was but it was up there! The prostate was so saturated total removal was the only route to go. I got 3 opinions.

Ok, I am not going to go on about this in ES's thread. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me..............well anyone except the fat loser.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1384 on: September 23, 2017, 03:01:22 PM »
I am not going to derail ES's thread so this is my final reply to this fat fucking piece of shit's comment. There was no bad choice of words. That piece of shit's exact post was EXACTLY THIS- "How's the cancer?  ;D" he was trolling me in another thread and that is what he wrote. He is a habitual liar and has exihibited this trait several times over. As I have said before, believe whatever you want, I really don't care. SF has seen the PM's as well as several others. But he is allowed to do what he wants.

Be There, the reason I talked about my cancer on here is because it was contributed to by steroid use and I was warning a fellow board member what happened to me. If it kept him from going through what I did then it was worth being mocked by that worthless fat fuck.

I do not remember what the PSA was but it was up there! The prostate was so saturated total removal was the only route to go. I got 3 opinions.

Ok, I am not going to go on about this in ES's thread. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me..............well anyone except the fat loser.

Sorry about your cancer, Bro. I forgive you.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Re: ESFitness - Massive Hip surgery! Out for weeks! What did I miss?
« Reply #1385 on: September 23, 2017, 03:12:47 PM »
I have been diagnosed with skin cancer multiple times. My dermatologist suggested that I avoid sun exposure, unless necessary.

I have had my head cut open (malignant Melanoma) because of cancer on my forehead. I have also had Basal Cell Carcinoma removed from my cheek.

My aunt, had a double mastectomy, due to breast cancer.

I have reached out to you numerous times, gym**rat.  We have even agreed that things may have been misunderstood.

It ends now.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1386 on: September 23, 2017, 03:24:31 PM »
I have been diagnosed with skin cancer multiple times. My dermatologist suggested that I avoid sun exposure, unless necessary.

I have had my head cut open (malignant Melanoma) because of cancer on my forehead. I have also had Basal Cell Carcinoma removed from my cheek.

My aunt, had a double mastectomy, due to breast cancer.

I have reached out to you numerous times, gym**rat.  We have even agreed that things may have been misunderstood.

It ends now.

You want it to end because every time it gets brought up you look like the piece of shit you are. It DOES NOT end now. But you will know when it ends. I promise you that.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1387 on: September 23, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »
You want it to end because every time it gets brought up you look like the piece of shit you are. It DOES NOT end now. But you will know when it ends. I promise you that.
I'm sorry that you feel that way. Cancer affects all of us. I just don't know why you seem to hate me so much? Why are you threatening me?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: ESFitness-Massive Hip surgery!.. out for weeks!...TMZ reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1388 on: September 23, 2017, 03:35:41 PM »
Yep, working on that. That's been the advice of Walter White, I've been in contact with pretty regularly over the years and especially in the past few days and weeks. Been a real real big help there like I said buddy I do appreciate everything. Arce too buddy I appreciate it, as well as Pat Arnold and Bill Llewellyn. Do appreciate the support there fellas... And of course Joon. 😉👍

No problem and glad to be of help.

Don't rush back after going through the mill. Let the leg heal and get that ECG and echo just to rule out af and valve related af.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Massive Hip surgery!.. out for weeks!...TMZ reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1389 on: September 23, 2017, 08:14:54 PM »
No problem and glad to be of help.

Don't rush back after going through the mill. Let the leg heal and get that ECG and echo just to rule out af and valve related af.

I WAS gonna train tonight, but holy fuck i'm fucken tired.

I didn't sleep much at all last night again. dozed off on the couch for about an hour, then woke up and was AWAKE till about 7am and just kinda "napped" in bed (with both cats haha) till about Noon. after my home health nurse came at 1pm I just CRASHED OUT till like 7pm or so.

I gotta get some food in me and shoot for training back-only (& a lil delts haha) at like midnight.

speaking of eating... gonna ook 'bout 4 cannelloni in a min. starving

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1390 on: September 23, 2017, 09:18:19 PM »

Glad you're doing well, gymrat.

It's messed up that Shizzo would put a "smiley face" after asking how your cancer was.

That is just low on so many levels.
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Is esfitness back in the hospital?
« Reply #1391 on: October 15, 2017, 10:56:40 PM »
i've been away a few days, someone aware me...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: Is esfitness back in the hospital?
« Reply #1392 on: October 16, 2017, 12:16:10 AM »
According to the National Enquirer ESFitness is riding high on the success of his blockbuster documentary "Art and the Zen of Hospital living"- and is busy traveling the country supporting the film on his 2017 Hide Your Grapefruit tour.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1393 on: October 16, 2017, 12:44:42 AM »
i've been away a few days, someone aware me...

The day that original ESFITNESS stopped posting, and a new ESFITNESS persona took over... all the fun & entertainment stopped. Everything he did became a sad, depressing attempt to entertain us. It failed miserably.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: October 16, 2017, 01:54:12 AM »
The day that original ESFITNESS stopped posting, and a new ESFITNESS persona took over... all the fun & entertainment stopped. Everything he did became a sad, depressing attempt to entertain us. It failed miserably.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1395 on: October 16, 2017, 01:54:41 AM »

its two people on the account... ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1396 on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:01 AM »
It's confirmed he is back in the hospital but not as a patient, rather a consultant to the doctors.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #1397 on: October 16, 2017, 02:27:03 AM »

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1398 on: October 16, 2017, 04:48:23 AM »

falco

• Getbig V