Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 250207 times)

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #950 on: September 08, 2017, 04:21:54 PM »
I checked out this fools Instagram.

He puts photo's up of a hole in his leg about 10 inches wide and gets 12 likes and 1 comment.

It's clear nobody gives a flying fuck about this junky loser.

Im astounded that all the famous people he's constantly name dropping never make an appearance.

Fucking nobody wannabe lying whinging junkie fuck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #951 on: September 08, 2017, 04:22:23 PM »
Who among us is completely sane? Sane people don't waste a lot of their time posting on a blog, especially this one.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #952 on: September 08, 2017, 04:24:03 PM »
Who among us is completely sane? Sane people don't waste a lot of their time posting on a blog, especially this one.
When did Getbig become a blog?
Q

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #953 on: September 08, 2017, 04:28:26 PM »
Right around the same time that Primemuscle tongue kissed his first mushroom tip. 1937.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #954 on: September 08, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
lol at ESFITNESS threatening shitzo lol

A grown, mature man threatening another man on an Internet forum haha lol
X

jjwatt99

« Reply #955 on: September 08, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »

He puts photo's up of a hole in his leg about 10 inches wide and gets 12 likes and 1 comment.

Im astounded that all the famous people he's constantly name dropping never make an appearance.

Youre famous he made a video about you. I want that infamy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: September 08, 2017, 04:48:34 PM »

June 21, 2003, 12:13:40 PM

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #957 on: September 08, 2017, 05:02:27 PM »
Right around the same time that Primemuscle tongue kissed his first mushroom tip. 1937.

Was PM your inspiration for taking the plunge into the world of cocksuckery?

burnout666

« Reply #958 on: September 08, 2017, 05:07:57 PM »

To Prime's credit, he did have an amazing technique, with this wild twist and jerk motion that inspired an entire generation of pre-Stonewall gays to try their oral talents in the myriad backrooms, adult bookstores, and bathhouses of the nation's capitals.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #959 on: September 08, 2017, 05:08:35 PM »
lol at ESFITNESS threatening shitzo lol

A grown, mature man threatening another man on an Internet forum haha lol

Threatened how?

You white-lighting Shizzo is kinda amusing

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #960 on: September 08, 2017, 05:09:20 PM »

Im astounded that all the famous people he's constantly name dropping never make an appearance

Post evidence of "all these people"

burnout666

« Reply #961 on: September 08, 2017, 05:09:48 PM »
Or we can start a GoFundMe for playing fair and expenses for me to go out fly out and pay you a visit. We'll see which one it's $2,000 first. Fuck it let's make a 4000 pay somebody else want their and videotape the whole goddamn thing as well fuck it make it up Facebook live or YouTube live feed

^^

That's pretty menacing, brother. No two ways to read that. You sound like you want to turn his head into crushed tomato paste.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #962 on: September 08, 2017, 05:11:44 PM »
How's $2000 going to pay for the facial reconstructive surgery when you cave his head in and stuff his wobbly arms up his fat ass?

Wouldn't say I kept his face in maybe more like 30 minutes of me tossing him to the ground over and over and over 15 different ways and watching him get tired of getting up

burnout666

« Reply #963 on: September 08, 2017, 05:17:38 PM »
Wouldn't say I kept his face in maybe more like 30 minutes of me tossing him to the ground over and over and over 15 different ways and watching him get tired of getting up

He's heavy. Make sure you don't gas out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: September 08, 2017, 05:27:03 PM »

An offer from the pool maintenance fellow to suck mine. It felt great. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: September 08, 2017, 05:35:17 PM »
To Prime's credit, he did have an amazing technique, with this wild twist and jerk motion that inspired an entire generation of pre-Stonewall gays to try their oral talents in the myriad backrooms, adult bookstores, and bathhouses of the nation's capitals.

Thanks for the compliment. You must have enjoyed yourself. Maybe I remember you from the old days. What was you're name again? Better yet, send me a photo of your dick and/or face. I have a horrible time remembering names. ;)

burnout666

« Reply #966 on: September 08, 2017, 05:39:49 PM »
Thanks for the compliment. You must have enjoyed yourself. Maybe I remember you from the old days. What was you're name again? Better yet, send me a photo of your dick and/or face. I have a horrible time remembering names. ;)

It's actually a quote from the Wolf of Wall Street.  :-*

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #967 on: September 08, 2017, 05:48:11 PM »
He's heavy. Make sure you don't gas out.

My technique is good, but I'm a lil rusty. By throw #7 I should be good & flawless. Besides, been doing laps around the hospital floor a good 22hrs a day. More cardio than he's done since 1997.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxpkA-HK87/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: September 08, 2017, 06:00:58 PM »
It's actually a quote from the Wolf of Wall Street.  :-*

I should watch this film. Thanks again.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #969 on: September 08, 2017, 06:46:59 PM »
I know they wouldnt be hip tosses.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: September 08, 2017, 06:48:22 PM »

Did you head north?  This looks bad.

jjwatt99

« Reply #971 on: September 08, 2017, 06:55:31 PM »

Lol you are on fire today. Hard to see a crippled denture wearing retard doing you any harm anyways. He seems to hold the all talk title on the internet

Simple Simon

« Reply #972 on: September 08, 2017, 11:43:41 PM »
Post evidence of "all these people"

hahahahaha

Thats the best one yet, you want people to post evidence of people you pretend to have met?

There is no evidence because you haven't met them.

Listen, I will explain the burden of proof in a way that even you will grasp.
lets say you, stick up a convenience store, now, the police arrest you and they say "you held up the store", now, where do you think the burden of proof lies?
Do you think you have to prove you didn't do it or is it down to the cops to prove you did?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #973 on: September 09, 2017, 01:43:20 AM »
hahahahaha

Thats the best one yet, you want people to post evidence of people you pretend to have met?

There is no evidence because you haven't met them.

Listen, I will explain the burden of proof in a way that even you will grasp.
lets say you, stick up a convenience store, now, the police arrest you and they say "you held up the store", now, where do you think the burden of proof lies?
Do you think you have to prove you didn't do it or is it down to the cops to prove you did?

You people claim that I.CLAIM to hang out with celebrities 24-7. I'm telling you to post up where i supposedly said these things.

Yet you.never do.

Ever.

jjwatt99

« Reply #974 on: September 09, 2017, 01:50:30 AM »
You people claim that I.CLAIM to hang out with celebrities 24-7. I'm telling you to post up where i supposedly said these things.

Yet you.never do.

Ever.

Listen Captain Polident. All you do is beat around the bush and avoid proving you trained even 1 celebrity or have any clients. For the 5th time Ill ask you if you believe you have any mental health issues or if you think your life and behavior are just fine?