Author Topic: Myth: mixed race people are the most beautiful!  (Read 19121 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Myth: mixed race people are the most beautiful!
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2017, 06:24:52 AM »
Now to say mixed race is more beautiful, that's subjective, you seem to insinuate mixed race means black and white.

The girl below is half North African, Half Swedish, so only 50% Caucasian, she blows out of the water most of the pure bred Swedish girls.

Many North Africans are Caucasian, most of it was French territory till not too long ago and the Vandals controlled much of it for hundreds of years.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2017, 06:28:00 AM »
You're about 70 years behind your masters who explored this "white is better" myth and failed miserably:

Fake history. Hitler wasn't even in the stadium at the time. It's actually interesting to read what Jesse Owens himself said about the whole event.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2017, 06:34:53 AM »
Who fkn cares about archery and dressage, Track and Field is the ultimate test of human athleticism.  

Technological superiority is what matters, and which allows nations and cultures to dominate and shape the world.

Animals in the bush are also faster and stronger, but it doesn't help them either.

Rimstinger

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2017, 06:44:33 AM »
Many North Africans are Caucasian, most of it was French territory till not too long ago and the Vandals controlled much of it for hundreds of years.

You see a hot Moroccan girl and all of a sudden she's Caucasian  ::)

Badr Hari is Moroccan, doesn't look Caucasian to me.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2017, 06:46:36 AM »
You see a hot Moroccan girl and all of a sudden she's Caucasian  ::)

Badr Hari is Moroccan, doesn't look Caucasian to me.

LOL dude she has 90+ percent European features.  Her Moroccan parent is probably at least 70 percent white.

Follow your own advice - dont obsess , enjoy life.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2017, 06:46:37 AM »
Now to say mixed race is more beautiful, that's subjective, you seem to insinuate mixed race means black and white.

The girl below is half North African, Half Swedish, so only 50% Caucasian, she blows out of the water most of the pure bred Swedish girls.

North African as in a white skinned Egyptian?

Rimstinger

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2017, 06:49:17 AM »
Technological superiority is what matters, and which allows nations and cultures to dominate and shape the world.

Animals in the bush are also faster and stronger, but it doesn't help them either.

What technological superiority? Phones? Cars? we've done nothing for centuries but destroy trees and seas for technology, all we do with it is self destruct, like pointless pics of hoes on instagram and drive aimlessly to places we don't want to be in like work and family gatherings.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2017, 06:49:53 AM »
I assume Paula Patton is mixed race and she's one of the hottest babes out there.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2017, 06:53:40 AM »
She's half Moroccan. Here she is against one of your pure bred Swedes. She destroys her, go take a nap.

As usual getbig model dating f a g s debating over two equally attractive women.  wtf is wrong with you, clowns?  you really can't go wrong with either. 

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2017, 06:54:05 AM »
What technological superiority? Phones? Cars? we've done nothing for centuries but destroy trees and seas for technology, all we do with it is self destruct, like pointless pics of hoes on instagram and drive aimlessly to places we don't want to be in like work and family gatherings.

?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2017, 07:34:09 AM »
So many racially obsessed fuckwits here.

LOL....we'll soon have a separate "Racial discussion Board" here

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2017, 07:39:12 AM »
I love the fits Rimlicker throws whenever his racially egalitarian and nihilistic fetishes get challenged, as if we should care about nothing and not care about what kind of third world shit holes our kids will have to live in because of policies put forth by politicians while saying politics don't matter and just cramp our enjoyment. A real German would teach a racist a lesson? 😂 A real German doesn't want his country to become thoroughly non-German to the point in which Germans are abused and humiliated in their own country, with the same going for other white countries which your pets want to enter.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2017, 08:09:46 AM »
So many racially obsessed fuckwits here.

It's quite pathetic.

On an individual level, beauty is way too subjective.

X

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2017, 08:18:20 AM »
It's quite pathetic.

On an individual level, beauty is way too subjective.

Having a racial preference is pathetic?

Of course there are attractive mixed race people. But they are few in number! Go to any American shit town or the Middle East and South America to see just how many attractive mixed race people are there compared to their total numbers.

Though some are attractive, the media has some fools believing that this is a rule rather than an exception by flaunting Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Mario Lopez, and Selma Hayek instead of showing what the average mixed race person looks like.

Instead of saying SOME mixed race people are beautiful, they parrot the line, "Mixed race people make the best looking babies," or "Mixed race people are the most beautiful".

Have you come into contact or seen thousands of mixed race people in your life? I have.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2017, 08:19:49 AM »
I love how they post pics of halv whites that happen to been blessed with mostly attractive caucasian facial features(no typical black features)  :D says Everything about this thread

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2017, 08:28:05 AM »
I love how they post pics of halv whites that happen to been blessed with mostly attractive caucasian facial features(no typical black features)  :D says Everything about this thread

Yup. Notice how they choose those whose beauty is only apparent because of stereotypical European features, but not kinky hair, flat noses, epicanthic folds, etc.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2017, 08:33:18 AM »
Having a racial preference is pathetic?

Of course there are attractive mixed race people. But they are few in number! Go to any American shit town or the Middle East and South America to see just how many attractive mixed race people are there compared to their total numbers.

Though some are attractive, the media has some fools believing that this is a rule rather than an exception by flaunting Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Mario Lopez, and Selma Hayek instead of showing what the average mixed race person looks like.

Instead of saying SOME mixed race people are beautiful, they parrot the line, "Mixed race people make the best looking babies," or "Mixed race people are the most beautiful".

Have you come into contact or seen thousands of mixed race people in your life? I have.

No, having a racial preference is not pathetic.

As Grape Ape said, its the obsession about race and anything racial that has become pathetic on getbig.

The board was never like this in the past. It's taken on quite the shift.

Ps: I'm white and my racial preference for dating is Hispanic/Latina.
X

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2017, 08:51:28 AM »

The thing is the race-obsessed here don't have a clue about what they are talking about. Aishwarya Rai has Caucasian features, she's Indian. Indo-European If you prefer. But not white. A lot of "white" people have more "black" or African let's say in them (say Sicilians for example or Corsicans) than Indians for example.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2017, 08:53:41 AM »
I love how they post pics of halv whites that happen to been blessed with mostly attractive caucasian facial features(no typical black features)  :D says Everything about this thread

SO pretty.  Just so pretty

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2017, 08:56:42 AM »
No, having a racial preference is not pathetic.

As Grape Ape said, its the obsession about race and anything racial that has become pathetic on getbig.

The board was never like this in the past. It's taken on quite the shift.

Ps: I'm white and my racial preference for dating is Hispanic/Latina.

Could it be that many white men are utterly sick of being insulted, humiliated, and repressed in their own countries and are constantly being told that they can't even tie their own shoelaces or do any sort of dirty work without the help of "hard working" and supposedly so intelligent non-white immigrants. Wouldn't that make men of any race infuriated?

The highest suicide rate these days is amongst middle-aged white men. Why do you think that would be, if you have an opinion on it? Serious question.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2017, 08:57:51 AM »
Indo-European If you prefer.

That term is synonymous with white!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2017, 08:58:46 AM »
A lot of "white" people have more "black" or African let's say in them (say Sicilians for example or Corsicans) than Indians for example.

So? That makes them mixed race, not white. Your point?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2017, 09:02:37 AM »
So exactly where the beauty lies? In white? Caucasian? Indo-European? Make up your mind. A lot of guys here drool over dark-haired Italian brunettes with so-called Caucasian features but thick lips that you have to wonder where it came from. I'm not conflicted. You seem to be.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2017, 09:08:33 AM »
So exactly where the beauty lies? In white? Caucasian? Indo-European? Make up your mind. A lot of guys here drool over dark-haired Italian brunettes with so-called Caucasian features but thick lips that you have to wonder where it came from. I'm not conflicted. You seem to be.

Not all people under the classification of Caucasian are white/Indo-European.

I wrote the following before. Apparently you didn't read it.

"Of course there are attractive mixed race people. But they are few in number! Go to any American shit town or the Middle East and South America to see just how many attractive mixed race people are there compared to their total numbers.

Instead of saying SOME mixed race people are beautiful, they parrot the line, "Mixed race people make the best looking babies," or "Mixed race people are the most beautiful"."

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2017, 09:18:15 AM »
Not all people under the classification of Caucasian are white/Indo-European.

I wrote the following before. Apparently you didn't read it.

"Of course there are attractive mixed race people. But they are few in number! Go to any American shit town or the Middle East and South America to see just how many attractive mixed race people are there compared to their total numbers.

Instead of saying SOME mixed race people are beautiful, they parrot the line, "Mixed race people make the best looking babies," or "Mixed race people are the most beautiful"."

Same for "pure" white or black or Asian. On a total population, the percentage of what one would call attractive people is reasonably low in every case. Go to any hick town in the middle of the US, England, France and see what you get. "Untouched" and ugly as in any shithole in India, Japan, Chile, Uganda or wherever.