Author Topic: Prob a repost--but it bears repeating. Watch ptibuLL from Strength Cartell  (Read 1769 times)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!

Fucking incredible. ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Is it just me or does all that look stupid.Not sure what is the impressive part?Ohearn and efferding would destroy that little troll,no?super league seems pretty dumb to me.

Yanin

• Getbig III
I weigh less and am about as strong and on far less hear how do I get into super league or is it only for YouTube guys

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good bit at 10.50 when mike o tren partially stands in pit's vomit ...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Prob a repost--but it bears repeating. Watch ptibuLL from Strength Cartell

i thought there would be animals in the link  >:(

AusBB

• Getbig II
I weigh less and am about as strong and on far less hear how do I get into super league or is it only for YouTube guys

You can apply through the website.

Apparently one way to become a pro is if you can beat an existing pro's stats or something. So if you're better than Pitbull for real then you're in.

Keep us posted.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Like a newer form of Crossshit, odd...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ohearn says get a water cooler of beer  ???  :D
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
BitPull = walking, teletubby sized meltdown.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Like a newer form of Crossshit, odd...
that's what I thought.  Not sure why they don't just do crossfit.

Henda

• Getbig V
What an absolute heap of shit, a bunch of garbage machine excercises that no fucker watching can relate to in the slightest unless they have used that exact machine. Would sooner watch a video of Shizzo wanking furiously with his sisters cummy panties on his fat bloated red alcoholic face than this shit

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Great vid showing a Bitpull throwing up
Q

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
That Mexican- and Central-American-influenced West Coast tough guy shit is so played out! Rich Piana has it too. The tats, the tough-guy penguin waddle, Dickies apparel, Converse kicks, the tight tank top, the stare, the utter shit talking, and so on... All played out shit.

Same goes for the New York City wigger and Hebrew tough guy shit too: tattoo sleeves, jewelry and other adornments, clunky shit sneakers costing 150-plus bucks, Hebrew slang, and a general wannabe-intimidating persona, as if strangers should step aside when they see one of these dregs coming their way.

falco

• Getbig V
Most surprising is that nobody cared about the puke on the floor. The guy just rep another set, and puked a little more. The stench must be unbearable overthere. I bet that puke stayed there until dry out, and mushrooms grew out of it.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Most surprising is that nobody cared about the puke on the floor. The guy just rep another set, and puked a little more. The stench must be unbearable overthere. I bet that puke stayed there until dry out, and mushrooms grew out of it.

Many meat heads are slobs. Are you surprised.