Author Topic: Salon and The Nation now reporting DNC was not hacked by Russians  (Read 788 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Salon and The Nation now reporting DNC was not hacked by Russians
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 06:13:13 AM »
That's why the media is jumping so hard on this whole racism story. It's because the Russian story has pretty much run its course and has turned out to be complete bullshit.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 06:42:57 AM »
That's why the media is jumping so hard on this whole racism story. It's because the Russian story has pretty much run its course and has turned out to be complete bullshit.
Exactly. Stories come out about Obama knowing about Russians now in 2013 and Trumps team rebuffing over and over again Russian attempts to meet with them. No coverage. Now moving on to made up junk about Trump and white supremacists.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 06:45:23 AM »
Its over.....now comes the violence. They have nothing left. The system worked. The voters voted Trump in and they can't handle the fact that two blue urban islands in an otherwise sea of red could not stop the overturn their bullshit.
L

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 07:14:33 AM »
Its over.....now comes the violence. They have nothing left. The system worked. The voters voted Trump in and they can't handle the fact that two blue urban islands in an otherwise sea of red could not stop the overturn their bullshit.

In one of those urban islands you're starting to see the conditions that led to Rudy Giuliani getting elected. I started seeing it years ago but it's just making it to the media now. In fact, there were a few libtards on this board who also live in the city who told me I didn't know what I was talking about:

Street Homelessness in NYC Increased by Almost 40 Percent: Report

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/homeless-nyc-increase-40-percent-de-blasio-432688953.html%3famp=y

It probably isn't going to happen in this election cycle but in four years there's a good chance you're going to have a Republican mayor in New York City.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 07:20:54 AM »
Yeah NYC is getting bad again...kinda shocking after all the hard work that Rudy did. Cali has always been a lost cause.  They don't seem to understand that have 50 million people vote for Hil in Cali or NY get em nothing. They don't have a message that resonates in middle America. The ANTIFA shit is only gonna get worse. They have a big protest scheduled for 4 NOV...good I hope tons of them die. This shit needs to end. The only way it ends is like it did in the 70's. 9 dead on two college campuses and things got back to normal. These people aren't courageous, they feed off of a mob mentality.
L

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 09:39:46 AM »
Yeah NYC is getting bad again...kinda shocking after all the hard work that Rudy did. Cali has always been a lost cause.  They don't seem to understand that have 50 million people vote for Hil in Cali or NY get em nothing. They don't have a message that resonates in middle America. The ANTIFA shit is only gonna get worse. They have a big protest scheduled for 4 NOV...good I hope tons of them die. This shit needs to end. The only way it ends is like it did in the 70's. 9 dead on two college campuses and things got back to normal. These people aren't courageous, they feed off of a mob mentality.

Don't think that Trump won't use a greater show of force to stop these idiots this time. Expect the National Guard and military to arrive to "keep the peace."