Author Topic: CBS Interview with Trump Voters After Charlottesville  (Read 3550 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: CBS Interview with Trump Voters After Charlottesville
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 12:10:39 PM »
Most of who? lol we already know all of the left think so but with all of the lies they perpetuate everyday they've really become irrelevant because no one believes them anymore.

Believe what you want. It's not going to make you right.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »
Your posts:

Hillary won because she won the popular vote
There was no election voter fraud
Trump will quit
Trump will be impeached
Blah, blah, blah

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/

Chew on that for a while you disgusting perverted fruit. We get it, you're a chronic crybaby and you can't get over the fact that Donald J. Trump is your President. HILLARY LOST YOU STUPID OLD FUCK! Just think of it this way, you will be dead soon and then you will stop cluttering up this board with your senile, non-sequitr, asinine, unwanted posts.

Why do you and Coach cite Judicial Watch as if they're a credible organization?

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: Judicial Watch is a conservative educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Unfortunately, Judicial Watch is not always accountable and publishes false information according to Politifact and Snopes. (7/19/2016) Updated (2/25/2017)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2017, 12:30:04 PM »

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Notes: Judicial Watch is a conservative educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Unfortunately, Judicial Watch is not always accountable and publishes false information according to Politifact and Snopes. (7/19/2016) Updated (2/25/2017)

Would you like me to show you that almost all of the "fact checking" sites are left bias?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 01:34:38 PM »

Let me guess....we should quote CNN, Wolf Blitzer, MSNBC, Rachel Madcow, HuffPo, WashPo, the NYT, or someone totally unbiased like they are?

I hope your stupidity causes you pain.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2017, 01:37:20 PM »
You are the fool who is going on about HRC. "non-sequitr" now that's hilarious. If you are going to use words like these, at least learn to spell them right.

When you have nothing of substance to say - point out the auto-correct spelling error.

Shouldn't you be posting about a car accident from 40 years ago, you senile disgusting fool.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 01:37:29 PM »
Would you like me to show you that almost all of the "fact checking" sites are left bias?

All you can show is your or someone else's opinion about these sites. Whose to say you and they aren't bias?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »
Let me guess....we should quote CNN, Wolf Blitzer, MSNBC, Rachel Madcow, HuffPo, WashPo, the NYT, or someone totally unbiased like they are?

I hope your stupidity causes you pain.

In your opinion, is Fox News unbiased or is it biased towards the right? Is there any other mainstream media that you believe is unbiased?

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 01:46:58 PM »
In your opinion, is Fox News unbiased or is it biased towards the right? Is there any other mainstream media that you believe is unbiased?

Why the fuck do you ask questions like you're having some kind of dialogue here?

No one gives a rice-filled red shit what you think.

Fuck off you creepy disgusting pervert. Go troll for cock somewhere else.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 01:57:34 PM »

You cite a source criticizing Judicial Watch that uses Politifact as a reference?  lol 

Judicial Watch is a good organization.  They hold both Republicans and Democrats accountable. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2017, 03:08:06 PM »
All you can show is your or someone else's opinion about these sites. Whose to say you and they aren't bias?

Mmmmm, in case you haven't noticed. I am bias ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 05:20:17 PM »
Mmmmm, in case you haven't noticed. I am bias ::)

How could one not notice this about you. Your mind is like a steel trap. No one will ever make a dent in it....sad.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 05:45:53 PM »
Have you been stranded on a desert island with no Internet access for the past couple of months? Here's an update. Obamacare repeal and replace is dead. Tax cuts aren't likely. Trump's budget won't fly. Solid business people in where? He's already appointed his crony business shysters to his cabinet and even replaced several with new victims.

BTW Congress people aren't appointed, they are elected. Trump's inability to shut up and quit showing himself as an infantile fool isn't sitting well with congress, regardless of whether they are Republicans or Democrats. Without their support, he'll accomplish nothing. 
You are terrible at comprehension. Just pure awful.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 06:07:17 PM »
Trump most likely will not get very much of what his agenda was accomplished and it has nothing to do with his "mouth". No person running on the platform he did in todays government/media atmosphere is going to accomplish much with the current crop of loser republicans and loser democrats.

No candidate (maybe Cruz) had the backbone/bite to give it back in turn and it is refreshing but it just isn't going to happen baring some miracle that there are enough strong willed republicans to put across the agenda he ran on. This is obvious, but frustrating as it makes voting a bit useless unless we can turn the tide with voting for those who get back to American principles.

If somehow Trump get wrongfully impeached then there will be major crisis as a lot of Americans can see the fraud happening and will not react well to that. Your vote would be utterly meaningless because they can just choose who they want instead. Even now it is essentially the same. He is handcuffed every step of the way and the few things that will get passed (infrastructure, etc.) I am no fan of. Nothing lasting or impacting on this country to turn us around.

Hope I am wrong but I have never seen someone take such an onslaught day after day. Hopefully his rallies will spur him on or he might get crushed under the weight of it all.

What I find the oddest about Trump is when he attacks those who agree with him on many issues and speak respectfully of him (freedom caucus, etc), he should be rallying with them much more. Those are the times I want him to shut up and get a bit confused. Obviously those he has been leaning on in the senate (if any) have not been working for him. Time to move to a different circle who can articulate what/why they believe what they do.

All I want is for him to continue to fight for those things he said he would. If they don't get passed, etc. it is what it is. I am not putting that on him in most cases as long as he pushes back for what we voted for.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2017, 10:52:51 PM »
You are terrible at comprehension. Just pure awful.

Seriously he is. He is like Straw Man$240Website, they are either really stupid, autistic, or full blown senile.

Primehomosexual really is a complete retard. It's hard to believe that a senile old fuckwad like that has a driver's license and is even allowed to vote.

I would definitely keep him far away from children

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 10:57:30 PM »
How could one not notice this about you. Your mind is like a steel trap. No one will ever make a dent in it....sad.

Not true. Unlike leftists I happen to know right from wrong.