Author Topic: Key Republican Calls for ‘Radical Changes’ in Trump's Presidency  (Read 3179 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Key Republican Calls for ‘Radical Changes’ in Trump's Presidency
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 10:28:01 AM »
keep telling yourself that

It's unheard of for a Senator in the same party as the POTUS to publicly question whether the POTUS is competent.   

Bernie Sanders questioned obama's competency as president and leadership ability all the time.

Then again, Bernie the communist chameleon is only a Democrat when it suits him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 12:09:30 PM »
Healthcare  - Trump flat out lied.  He had no plan at all.   He put it in the hands on the GOP losers in the Senate and House.  The results were predictable failure.   He didnt present his own plan - he left it up to those schmucks instead of presenting his own. 

And now we are stuck with shitbamacare.   Same as the birth certificate.  He lied.  He never sent anyone to Hawaii and no one he claims to have ever found anything that "they couldnt believe what they were finding."

I call it like I see it - he is a circus ring leader and a con man  - I agree with his state positions on most issues like immigration, taxes, etc - but as a leader he so far sucks and is showing he can't get a 2 car funeral going

Apparently, there are some points on which we can agree. -Not sure Trump had a plan for health care. What makes you think he did?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2017, 02:29:06 PM »
1. I already stated my opinions about the GOP

2. Again, I'm sure Mid-west DEMOCRATS are but I'm not talking about democrats

3. If my prospective is warped, please point it out. I assume (and again I'm right and I've said this before) that since you and Strawman keep up posting ALL negative propaganda about Trump it's obvious you're against ALL of his policies and proposals and for the leftist agenda which includes a total government take over of a America, globalzation, etc.

Tu and few other still claim he's a con-man. When he was running I would have tended to agree but here we are 7 months in and IMO has proved me wrong. So I'll ask these same people, where is the con? The only ones that we got conned by was the GOP. We already knew the left were con artists. 
Maybe warped was the wrong word to use. Just saying, you live in probably the most liberal state in the union, and what you see is different than other states.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 05:47:39 PM »
Maybe warped was the wrong word to use. Just saying, you live in probably the most liberal state in the union, and what you see is different than other states.

Hmm, I thought Oregon was one of the most liberal states....at least in our cities.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2017, 05:49:16 PM »
Hmm, I thought Oregon was one of the most liberal states....at least in our cities.

And the most segregated. Imagine that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/racist-history-portland/492035/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 06:15:43 PM »
And the most segregated. Imagine that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/racist-history-portland/492035/

Not so much segregated as underpopulated by African Americans.

I live in the "whitest city in America" imagine that. The suburb where I currently live is whiter yet. The population was 1.2% black and 85% white in 2015 . The median family income was over $90,000. in that year.  

"When your favorite athletes leave the arena, they eventually return to their home, which is probably unlike yours (mine). More than wealth and status separate their dwelling from most everyone else's.

Like other celebrities, they need privacy. That most likely means gated properties with acreage in Wilsonville or West Linn, or a Portland penthouse with a high-security lobby, according to real estate agents who sell and lease homes to Portland Trail Blazers and other professional athletes.

One-time Trail Blazer Brian Grant's former contemporary house in West Linn sat on seven gated acres with Willamette River frontage. He had a dock, pool, slide and a rec room with a bar, multiple TVs and billiard table."

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2017, 01:38:27 PM »
Not so much segregated as underpopulated by African Americans.

I live in the "whitest city in America" imagine that. The suburb where I currently live is whiter yet. The population was 1.2% black and 85% white in 2015 . The median family income was over $90,000. in that year.  

"When your favorite athletes leave the arena, they eventually return to their home, which is probably unlike yours (mine). More than wealth and status separate their dwelling from most everyone else's.

Like other celebrities, they need privacy. That most likely means gated properties with acreage in Wilsonville or West Linn, or a Portland penthouse with a high-security lobby, according to real estate agents who sell and lease homes to Portland Trail Blazers and other professional athletes.

One-time Trail Blazer Brian Grant's former contemporary house in West Linn sat on seven gated acres with Willamette River frontage. He had a dock, pool, slide and a rec room with a bar, multiple TVs and billiard table."

Good Pinot Noir country and white to boot. Win win