Author Topic: D'Souza spoils left with hard facts (Charlottesville)  (Read 3960 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
D'Souza spoils left with hard facts (Charlottesville)
« on: August 17, 2017, 08:15:35 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: D'Souza spoils left with hard facts (Charlottesville)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 08:21:31 PM »
Is Dinesh still on probation?

I wonder if he enjoyed his time at the "community confinement center" a few years ago?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 08:42:26 PM »

I wonder if he enjoyed his time at the "community confinement center" a few years ago?

Does it matter? We all know it was a set up anyway. Well, except you. You'll believe anything the left tell you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 08:53:46 PM »
Does it matter? We all know it was a set up anyway. Well, except you. You'll believe anything the left tell you.

We?

you don't speak for me Tubby

and yes it matters

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 08:57:26 PM »
We?

you don't speak for me Tubby

and yes it matters

"Well, except you" or did you miss that part. And no, it doesn't matter. One of your heros husband is an impeached former president yet you still defend her....and him. Are you drunk posting again?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 09:30:18 PM »
"Well, except you" or did you miss that part. And no, it doesn't matter. One of your heros husband is an impeached former president yet you still defend her....and him. Are you drunk posting again?

it took great courage for you to admit this to yourself

now show proof you speak for everyone else or STFU with this "we all know it" BS

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 09:32:34 PM »

it took great courage for you to admit this to yourself

now show proof you speak for everyone else or STFU with this "we all know it" BS

You show no proof of Trumps Russian "collusion" yet you spew it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 09:46:55 PM »

spew?

all I've ever said is lets investigate and find the truth

the truth could vindicate Trump

don't you want to find that?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 09:51:55 PM »

Did you show any proof for the preposterous claims you've made and continue to make? Except that "Republic of Ceylon" birth certificate with the itty-bitty baby feetsies that was an obvious forgery, totally unlike this official IFFB order signed by Jim Manion, originally referenced in this thread:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 10:15:19 PM »
Did you show any proof for the preposterous claims you've made and continue to make? Except that "Republic of Ceylon" birth certificate with the itty-bitty baby feetsies that was an obvious forgery, totally unlike this official IFFB order signed by Jim Manion, originally referenced in this thread:

Such as?

If I had the time I could point out the lefts hypocrisy all day long for as long you want. Are you serious?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 05:53:02 PM »
Such as?

If I had the time I could point out the lefts hypocrisy all day long for as long you want. Are you serious?

Joe, have some self respect and some intellectual honesty.

No need to point out the left's hypocrisy; it's plain for all to see. Instead, try to see the right's hypocrisy and to objectively evaluate your positions instead of blindly regurgitating what talk radio tells you. In other words, try to think. To use the one muscle you've never exercised.

You accuse StrawMan of peddling the Russian conspiracy theory. Did you not do the same, in the past?

Did you not peddle the birther conspiracy for months on this very forum? Did you not dismiss objective facts that disproved the theory you were peddling? Did you not present, again and again and again, the same set of dismissed facts?

There's no discernible difference between you and strawman in that respect. You are guilty of the same thing you're accusing him of.

I told you once before: people like you—unthinking, blind partisan fools who think one side of the aisle has the monopoly on truth and love of country— are, unfortunately, why our Repubic is going to shit.

You are the reason we got Obama, just as much as you're the reason we got Trump, and you will be the reason for whatever shit President we get next.

You offend me, Joe. You offend me because you're shitting on the country I love.

And yes, I am very serious.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »

You're definitely a piece of shit lol
S

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 02:28:14 AM »

No need to point out the left's hypocrisy; it's plain for all to see. Instead, try to see the right's hypocrisy and to objectively evaluate your positions instead of blindly regurgitating what talk radio tells you. In other words, try to think. To use the one muscle you've never exercised.

You accuse StrawMan of peddling the Russian conspiracy theory. Did you not do the same, in the past?

Did you not peddle the birther conspiracy for months on this very forum? Did you not dismiss objective facts that disproved the theory you were peddling? Did you not present, again and again and again, the same set of dismissed facts?

There's no discernible difference between you and strawman in that respect. You are guilty of the same thing you're accusing him of.

I told you once before: people like you—unthinking, blind partisan fools who think one side of the aisle has the monopoly on truth and love of country— are, unfortunately, why our Repubic is going to shit.

You are the reason we got Obama, just as much as you're the reason we got Trump, and you will be the reason for whatever shit President we get next.

You offend me, Joe. You offend me because you're shitting on the country I love.

tell me why nobody in obama's columbia law school class, which was comprised of democrats, remembers him

http://archive.is/8ECk4

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 08:03:18 AM »

GTFO - what a deflection.   Ofagget Admn was retaliating for the movie 2016 he made.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 08:28:43 AM »
You're definitely a piece of shit lol

He's a convicted felon and also lost his job at an ultra conservative christian school for cheating on his wife

If he were a liberal pundit Republicans wouldn't hesitate to point this out...over and over and over again

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 08:37:45 AM »

I assume this was meant to be ironic

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 09:01:32 AM »

Gimme a break. Believe it or not I do weigh both sides but even you can't deny the extreme bias of the political left/media

I don't blindly regurgitate almost anything and admit once in a great while I'll post something without reading it through but that doesn't happen very often. I also have other sources BESIDES radio, internet and even print

Not even close. I'll still maintain that no hard evidence was ever proven otherwise but it is what it is and Obama wasn't even properly vetted if he was vetted at all. You're seriously trying to make the comparison to a birth certificate to an freaking Grand Jury investigation into a false narrative that literally has zero evidence to back and even going so far as to go back in Trumps financial records to transaction from TEN YEARS AGO? Intellectual honesty?

No, not the same. The history of the lefts corruption and dishonesty (a fault thats literally criminal)

Didn't finish but this is it in a nutshell

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 04:54:11 PM »
tell me why nobody in obama's columbia law school class, which was comprised of democrats, remembers him

http://archive.is/8ECk4

Really? Nobody does? That's patently false and trivially disprovable, and you're a troll for not doing even the minimum amount of googling before posting that link.

Going from memory, I believe it Michael Baron publicly stepped forward. I know a couple of others have as well, but their names escape me.

Thanks for playing, troll.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 05:49:52 PM »
Really? Nobody does? That's patently false and trivially disprovable, and you're a troll for not doing even the minimum amount of googling before posting that link.

Going from memory, I believe it Michael Baron publicly stepped forward. I know a couple of others have as well, but their names escape me.

Thanks for playing, troll.

"couple of others"

list them

one radical left wing professor does not a graduating class make

::)

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 09:44:29 AM »
"couple of others"

list them

one radical left wing professor does not a graduating class make

::)

You've a lot to learn until you're ready to be unleashed, my young troll friend.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 12:39:41 PM »

When you can't defeat the content of his argument you simply twist the conversation around to get people talking about something else.

Distract and divert, a tactic to let people know "I'm not just factually incorrect, I'm also dishonest."  Well done.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 01:44:55 PM »
When you can't defeat the content of his argument you simply twist the conversation around to get people talking about something else.

Distract and divert, a tactic to let people know "I'm not just factually incorrect, I'm also dishonest."  Well done.

I'm not interested in the opinions of convicted felons and bible thumping hypocrites

You're freee to have lower standards than me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 01:51:13 PM »
I'm not interested in the opinions of convicted felons and bible thumping hypocrites

Says the Hillary voter   ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2017, 01:55:25 PM »
Says the Hillary voter   ::)

Hillary is not a convicted felon as much as you wish to pretend she were

I'm not aware of her being a bible thumping hypocrite either (you might have an case with Bill)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 02:26:01 PM »

Wow at this post by someone such as you.