Author Topic: Bodybuilding should be upper body only - 7 good thought out logical reasons  (Read 3121 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
here's a few facts, now remember, these are facts, not opinions:

1. the only people who care about legs on guys are a) people who happens to have good genetics for legs themselves, naturally they want legs to mean something since it is their best bodypart b) faggits on bodybuilding forums who, are not really into legs, but rather into glutes but by being closet homosexuals they can ask for "pictures of your legs!" when theyre really looking for pictures of your ass.

2. women dont care about legs, they never have. ever. there isnt a woman alive who cares about a mans legs. 'great legs' is a term used for WOMEN LEGS. not a man. again not a single woman on the planet cares about a mans legs.

3. bodybuilding has never been about legs. when people talk about great bodybuilders they talk about the great back of dorian yates, the great chest of arnold, the great arms of larry scott.

4. by taking legs outta the picture we take out the gay element of glutes, thongs and all that stuff that is criticized in bodybuilding, all that goes away just like that.

5. by taking legs outta the picture, we open up for more competitors, taller competitors who's been at an unfair disadvantage compared to the midget bodybuilders we now have and we then also get rid of the midget problem, we will get bigger, taller, freakier guys placing higher.

6. by taking legs outta the picture, bodybuilding will be easier to judge for every day people, less things to take into consideration, less complex.

7. levrone will have a better chance at placing!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
boom!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

falco

• Getbig V
Why do you care? You have neither upper or lower body. Your nose overpowers your own skull.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
whats wrong with this picture?

you tell me why this isnt enough for judging? why do we need those three guys to take their pants of in order for us to be satisifed?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
how can you make an argument that THIS is needed in order for people to watch bodybuilding!

???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Some leg development is necessary. I'd say Arnold, plus or minus a bit.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
theyll have leg development we just dont need to see it or judge it.

half the legs are calves anyway, which is mostly genetic.

i feel perfectly fine going on a date without wearing shorts. the girls dont need to see my leg development.

Griffith

• Getbig V
I used to have big legs, was quite uncomfortable as my thighs would chafe when walking a lot and sweating.

I don't compete in sports or shows, so now just do enough to keep some proportion.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
one of the worst site at any Gyms beside seeing Transvestites working out, is a Douchebag with a Big upper Body with Chicken legs...if I run my own Gym, they would not be given a membership .....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
u cant get cock strong if u dont train lower body
A

falco

• Getbig V
u cant get cock strong if u dont train lower body

I actually get massive boners, a couple of hours after squat days.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
this thread sure turned gay quick

a_pupil

• Getbig V
I used to emphasise legs a lot back in the day but they would get stiff and make trousers uncomfortable. Now all I do is:

-bodyweight explosive squats
-hit cardio
-deadlifts and stiff leg deadlifts for hams as part of back workout.
-shit load of stretching

This keeps my legs from turning into sticks.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

1. the only people who care about legs on guys are a) people who happens to have good genetics for legs themselves, naturally they want legs to mean something since it is their best bodypart b) faggits on bodybuilding forums who, are not really into legs, but rather into glutes but by being closet homosexuals they can ask for "pictures of your legs!" when theyre really looking for pictures of your ass.

2. women dont care about legs, they never have. ever. there isnt a woman alive who cares about a mans legs. 'great legs' is a term used for WOMEN LEGS. not a man. again not a single woman on the planet cares about a mans legs.

3. bodybuilding has never been about legs. when people talk about great bodybuilders they talk about the great back of dorian yates, the great chest of arnold, the great arms of larry scott.

4. by taking legs outta the picture we take out the gay element of glutes, thongs and all that stuff that is criticized in bodybuilding, all that goes away just like that.

5. by taking legs outta the picture, we open up for more competitors, taller competitors who's been at an unfair disadvantage compared to the midget bodybuilders we now have and we then also get rid of the midget problem, we will get bigger, taller, freakier guys placing higher.

6. by taking legs outta the picture, bodybuilding will be easier to judge for every day people, less things to take into consideration, less complex.

Many very valid points, well thought out and communicated.  Also a few good clues to your various own psychological and physique shortcomings.  Women do care about legs because they care about butts

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
I agree,alll legitimate points,but I disagree on no.3

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Call it half body building.

You've got it already with the twisty-twirly men in long shorts class.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Translation: I have zero work ethic and I can't stand the effort is takes to work legs. Since my legs stink I think everyone should stop working legs. Be a bench and curl guy like me.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Why even bother, OP is on a trolling tour

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Worst poster of 2017.

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
I don't care for the modern emphasis on stupid-big quads.  It's true:  more often than women will admit, a great many of them *do* like big pecs, wide shoulders and big arms, but all but a very few will salivate over some dude like Ramy waddling around with bazillion inch thighs.

Just the same, some Joe Swanson type is going to solicit snickers from both sexes.  There was a pale, almost albino, black dude at Gold's back when my chickenshit town could support a Gold's :roll:  He was fattish but tall and wide, and probably our best bencher (405 for 10 nice reps).  He usually wore shorts, and I swear, his arms were easily bigger than his thighs, and it looked as if his calves had been surgically removed.  His ankles were probably of greater circumference...it just looked goofy.  Everybody called him Lightbulb.

They had it right in the seventies:  decent quad size, good separation and good calves.  I respect what Tom Platz did, and nobody can fault guys from the eighties onward for simply chasing what judging criteria increasingly favored.  But the huge thigh thing?  PSH, whatever.  Gay dudes, judges and a few insane groupies might dig it -- more power to them, I guess.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
let's see how underwear for men emphasize on legs.

calvin klein thought it was a good idea to put their logo over the legs. thats how important legs are.

see the focus on legs? no because there is none, nobody cares.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
here's a cover of the rock... i challenge you to find a single magazine cover that shows his legs.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
not even arnold get to show his legs...

Griffith

• Getbig V
let's see how underwear for men emphasize on legs.

calvin klein thought it was a good idea to put their logo over the legs. thats how important legs are.

see the focus on legs? no because there is none, nobody cares.

Correct.