Author Topic: For All You Lefties Getting Worked Up Over Trump Here Lately Just Remember...  (Read 2094 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The "Grab Them By Their Pussies" tape came out just 4 weeks before Election Day and he STILL won by a massive Electoral Landslide.

And you are STILL the party of nut jobs who burn down buildings, tear down statues, assault people in the streets.

Attempt to censor everything that "offends" you. No message. Open hatred of the working class.

Enjoy your remaining 7 years of The Reality Game Show Host in Chief!  :D ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
The "Grab Them By Their Pussies" tape came out just 4 weeks before Election Day and he STILL won by a massive Electoral Landslide.

And you are STILL the party of nut jobs who burn down buildings, tear down statues, assault people in the streets.

Attempt to censor everything that "offends" you. No message. Open hatred of the working class.

Enjoy your remaining 7 years of The Reality Game Show Host in Chief!  :D ;D

Republican, same.  One of the things tptb made damn sure was a meeting point for the two sides, is that.  Just like immigration (big contributing factor of the first):  Unions and their voting block, basically destroying their own working future.  Now, THAT took some balls for someone to pull off.

And Republicans, with their Laissez-faire approaches to business and worship of the wealthy.  No room for anything but contempt for the working class.  Just a cheap, stupid vote to them (if they can trick it).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Republican, same.  One of the things tptb made damn sure was a meeting point for the two sides, is that.  Just like immigration (big contributing factor of the first):  Unions and their voting block, basically destroying their own working future.  Now, THAT took some balls for someone to pull off.

And Republicans, with their Laissez-faire approaches to business and worship of the wealthy.  No room for anything but contempt for the working class.  Just a cheap, stupid vote to them (if they can trick it).

Yeah and those types of ass clowns are being exposed and ridiculed more and more as we move forward with New Media commanding a bigger role.

Eric Cantor was primaried out.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are being put on blast for being back stabbing little rats 2 minutes after they go out and try to play suck ass.

You need to look forward to the power of social media and get out of this 5/10/15 years ago mentality. It's a completely different ball game now.

The Democrat Party is a complete cluster fuck of loser parasites who have zero ability to look inward and understand why they have lost 3 out of the 4 elections(soon to be 4 out of 5 after 2018 mid terms).

At least The Right has proven the ability to take a hard look at itself and make the necessary adjustments to pull together and rack up Ws.

Laissez-faire pricks and cuckservatives will be taken out in due time. This shit cannot go on forever.

And just take a look at the opposition. I mean they are FUCKING HORRIBLE. Like The Washington Generals on a really bad day horrible.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Yeah and those types of ass clowns are being exposed and ridiculed more and more as we move forward with New Media commanding a bigger role.

Eric Cantor was primaried out.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are being put on blast for being back stabbing little rats 2 minutes after they go out and try to play suck ass.

You need to look forward to the power of social media and get out of this 5/10/15 years ago mentality. It's a completely different ball game now.

The Democrat Party is a complete cluster fuck of loser parasites who have zero ability to look inward and understand why they have lost 3 out of the 4 elections(soon to be 4 out of 5 after 2018 mid terms).

At least The Right has proven the ability to take a hard look at itself and make the necessary adjustments to pull together and rack up Ws.

Laissez-faire pricks and cuckservatives will be taken out in due time. This shit cannot go on forever.

And just take a look at the opposition. I mean they are FUCKING HORRIBLE. Like The Washington Generals on a really bad day horrible.

If they can oust the devious anti-American losers like Ryan (everything wrong w politics can be found in that guy, I swear) and actually find the balls to stand for the common ones in this country, then they'll have done one big remodel.  I really hope that happens before it's too late.  Derail the crazy train DNC and force them to compete for the common vote instead of the corporate one.

Problem is, though, the corporate one has its MSM while the common one doesn't.  Basically meaning one has a voice and the other is mute, at a time when communication is most necessary and critically vital (during campaigns).  Doesn't sound like good odds for the common.

I'll say it now, MSM as we know it must be stopped.  It's what's seemingly doomed us.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
If they can oust the devious anti-American losers like Ryan (everything wrong w politics can be found in that guy, I swear) and actually find the balls to stand for the common ones in this country, then they'll have done one big remodel.  I really hope that happens before it's too late.  Derail the crazy train DNC and force them to compete for the common vote instead of the corporate one.

Problem is, though, the corporate one has its MSM while the common one doesn't.  Basically meaning one has a voice and the other is mute, at a time when communication is most necessary and critically vital (during campaigns).  Doesn't sound like good odds for the common.

I'll say it now, MSM as we know it must be stopped.  It's what's seemingly doomed us.

Get Ryan, McConnell, and Paul out and nature will take care of McCain.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

The primary objective going forward has to be putting the fire to the feet of the sell outs like the Paul Ryans and the Bob Corkers when they want to cuck out. Of course it is much easier with the House guys like Ryan who are up for election every 2 years versus the Senators but I think every year that goes forward the common man has the advantage with organization tactics.

That is the hard part.

The easy part is simply sitting back and watching the opposition implode.

Just look at the leftist posters on here. Strawman, Fuzzy Nuts, Nick Danger, tom choad.

Complete mindless drones who simply copy and paste or parrot what their corporate slave masters feed them and who present zero argument for their side.

But regardless of those clowns, just look on Youtube with some of the more popular channels who were once solid Lefties who now simply say "This shit is getting fucking retarded" and are now criticizing the same side they once supported.

The Democrat Party is a wobbly Jenga tower built upon all these marginal groups who are beginning to despise each other. Completely unsustainable.

The tide is clearly changing regardless of what the MSM puts out there and their power is lessening more and more by the day.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

The tide is clearly changing regardless of what the MSM puts out there and their power is lessening more and more by the day.

You can just smell the desperation. Now that the Russian scam has gone down the toilet they're going with the Nazi / KKK angle. It didn't work during the election run up and it's not gonna work now.

Fuzzy Nuts

You can just smell the desperation. Now that the Russian scam has gone down the toilet they're going with the Nazi / KKK angle. It didn't work during the election run up and it's not gonna work now.
I smell the desperation of a failed administration.  :'(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I smell the desperation of a failed administration.  :'(

You mean this?

Fuzzy Nuts

You mean this?

No, the current failure. Try to keep up. I know you're still focused on Obama's birth certificate.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
No, the current failure. Try to keep up. I know you're still focused on Obama's birth certificate.

We've literally had eight years of failure since day one with Obama. Are you joking?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Nah, that story never really interested me.

I do find it interesting that eight years of hope and change has produced this and that the mainstream media has so little interest in it:

WEEK IN REVIEW: 14 more dead as murder total passes 400, including mom killed walking with 4-year-old son | Homicide Watch Chicago | Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.

http://homicides.suntimes.com/2017/08/04/week-in-review-killed-week-of-july-24-31/

Fuzzy Nuts

I guess when the current administration is a complete failure, all you can do is focus on the past. Let me know when trump does more than play golf or tweet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I guess when the current administration is a complete failure, all you can do is focus on the past. Let me know when trump does more than play golf or tweet.

Actually the left are digging themselves a grave.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

What are you talking about? This just happened over the weekend. Yet, I never see any of the stories in my national news feed. I always get them from a local paper. The big boys want nothing to do with this:

33 people shot, 6 fatally, in 13 hours - Chicago Tribune

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170819-story,amp.html

Fuzzy Nuts

What are you talking about? This just happened over the weekend. Yet, I never see any of the stories in my national news feed. I always get them from a local paper. The big boys want nothing to do with this:

33 people shot, 6 fatally, in 13 hours - Chicago Tribune

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170819-story,amp.html

I was responding to coach. Agree with you that nobody cares about poor minorities killing each other or something would be done.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Without Google, Can you name an important election in the "Hope and Change" Era that the dems have won besides the '12 re-election of Obama?
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I was responding to coach. Agree with you that nobody cares about poor minorities killing each other or something would be done.

But they care a lot about a tiny, irrelevant fringe group that happens to not like blacks.

How much more obvious can it be that the mainstream media is pushing an agenda?

Fuzzy Nuts

But they care a lot about a tiny, irrelevant fringe group that happens to not like blacks.

How much more obvious can it be that the mainstream media is pushing an agenda?
Media will sensationalize whatever gives them ratings and sure some have an agenda.

I don't watch TV news and only catch what pops up on my phone normally.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Rumors of Trump's demise are, once again, greatly exaggerated

* The "experts" are once again prematurely declaring President Trump's political demise.

* By now, they should respect his resilience more and the polls a lot less.

* Trump is safe as long as his political opponents remain even weaker.

Welcome to the Donald Trump status reality check for dummies, part 276.

It seems like the established political and punditry world needs many frequent reminders about President Trump's resilience every time he goes through a wounding incident like he is now with the beating he's taking over his response to the violent protests in Charlottesville last weekend.

So here are the several reasons why President Trump is simply down, but not out in any permanent sense. There are four key things to remember:

(Note: None of the points below are excuses for President Trump. They simply explain why he's not as vulnerable as many people think he is.)

1) Trump wins when he loses

It may seem like all Americans are at least frustrated that President Trump often shoots himself in the foot with unnecessary comments and tweets. But this also exemplifies Trump's fighting nature that so many voters clearly like. Many conservatives feel like they tried "nice" before with people like Presidents George H.W. and George W. Bush, and GOP presidential nominees John McCain and Mitt Romney, but that still resulted in no real reduction in condemnation and bile from the left.

For better or for worse, and to the repeated horror of the Bushes, McCains, and Romneys, Trump isn't playing nice. And for every moderate or casual Trump-leaner he may lose by fighting, he could easily be gaining the more fervent support from his base.

One major Trump donor even told CNBC Friday that the president is "being bullied" over this Charlottesville controversy. That response should tell you something about how President Trump's supporters are responding to events playing out this week.

2) The stock selloff fake out

Trump's voter base is hardly represented by Wall Street or major corporate interests. Much more important to the voters Trump needs to at least tacitly back him are the broader economic numbers. And, thanks to President Trump or not, those numbers are stellar. Unemployment is at a 16-year low, and the consumer sentiment levels are at near record highs. With fewer and fewer Americans even owning stocks, the fate of the stock market is hardly a top priority in politics for someone like President Trump who already proved he doesn't need Wall Street's support to win the White House.

3) Poll position

It seems crazy to have remind anyone of how we shouldn't rely on the accuracy of polls after they just about all got the 2016 election so wrong.

But in case anyone is really convinced by all those record low approval numbers for President Trump, take them with this added grain of salt: His supporters may be skewing the numbers by avoiding polls right now. It may sound crazy, but even Psychology Today noted the work of Professor Raymond La Raja who argues that people holding perceived unique political views are more likely to withdraw from political discussions and public declarations for candidates even in anonymous polls in order to avoid the personal costs of being exposed.

In other words, just about every poll on President Trump is probably under counting his support.

4) The "other teams" are even weaker

Another key fact too many pro-Trump and anti-Trump Americans also don't get is that none of this means Trump is bulletproof. But American politics is almost always about a two team game. And until someone from the other team, (the Democrats), really emerges as a true electoral challenge to President Trump, a lot of this won't stick. The same goes for the establishment Republicans, who are still electorally dead in the water after two bruising defeats in the 2008 and 2012 general election to Barack Obama and an even more embarrassing and clear loss to Trump in the 2016 primaries. When people like Senators McCain, Lindsey Graham, Bob Corker, et al criticize him, it means very little.

And the Democrats, without control of Congress or a national leader with any wide appeal beyond progressive fringes, aren't potent critics of the administration right now.

Both party establishments still need a vote-getting leader and President Trump already has the White House leadership role they covet. He has enormous executive power at his fingertips and the ability to win over some doubters with even the smallest backtracking like his recent ousting of Chief White House Strategist Steve Bannon, or just the passage of time.

The U.S. is not a parliamentary democracy where individual leaders can be ousted with previously unscheduled votes of no confidence or by coalitions of once opposing parties that come together to form a new ruling majority.

That leaves his die-hard opponents praying for long shot outcomes like impeachment or resignation. And those two possibilities aren't demonstrably closer to reality today than they were during the last, second-to-last, or third-to-last times Donald Trump was incorrectly deemed by the pundits to be politically finished.