Author Topic: Is Anavar the top of science on the oral steroids field ?  (Read 3805 times)

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
Is Anavar the top of science on the oral steroids field ?
« on: August 18, 2017, 09:44:31 PM »
Hi guys, I tried some orals (prohormones, dbol, adrol) besides injectables but there was always something not very satisfying about them. PHs: liver pain (this one was good:estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione but terrible backpumps), dbol: bloat , adrol: kinda o.k. and mostly effect disappeared soon after discontinuing them probably because they attract water..
Now I'm excited to introduce to my receptors one what every girl tried already  - Oxandrolon-Anavar. For my bulking cycles I usually stick with cyp+deca (actually wanted try Mix deca+npp in one product but couldn't get it..) . So this time I decided add Anavar to see whats gona happen. I ordered 50s for big boys to really see what it can do..
Do you guys thing is a good idea connect it with long esters like cyp and deca which are pretty water retaining ?
I can upload "before" and "after" pix...

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
Re: Is Anavar the top of science on the oral steroids field ?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 10:29:50 PM »
Adding Anavar to a Test/Deca cycle isn't really a common practice.. You would usually see it in protocols that are meant strictly for cutting. Gear is pretty flexible though, so you might get the results your looking for considering the main things that you didn't like about dbol/adrol were the water retention.

All you can do is try and see if you like it. Every bodies response is vastly different to this stuff, so while one person might think it's pointless to do a test/deca/anavar cycle, another person may really like it.

If you're not happy with it then just do something different next cycle. Word of advice. In the long run try not to get too wrapped up in orals. They're pretty pointless unless your using them for either contest prep because your about to go on stage, or because your prepping for a powerlifting meet. You generally never keep the gains, and in the long run I just don't think it's worth the health risk. (I don't believe they're unsafe when used responsibly) I've been using gear for about the past 4 years straight. For the first year or two I used pretty much every oral out there (superdrol was the king when it came to orals for me, but I can't touch that shit anymore).

I realized in the long run you really don't benefit that much in terms of size or strength because you never keep any of it. They are very useful if you're trying to look good on stage for a particular day or be strong on meet day. Or if your anemic.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 07:09:33 PM »
Thanx for reply. I received var 10s instead of 50s so I gave it to my girlfriend :) .. Adrol was sold out ;) .. so I actually got ..... Superdrol :) for $25 from ebay :) Its ThaiLabz Oxymethyl-S and it says: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one . I believe its Superdrol - the legendary shit :) I heard lots of rumorsabout this one :) ..so excited to run it..

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 10:13:58 PM »
Make sure you run nac at around 1500mgs for liver support and drink a shit load of water.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 11:24:39 AM »
So u got superdrol on Ebay?
Alll righty then...

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 07:58:51 PM »
Why not? What else you think this is? Its probably very old bottle...It use to be I think legal prohormone long time ago...

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 08:10:00 PM »
I got TUDCA , NAC , thinking get something else like Bupleurum... any advices appreciated...