Author Topic: Right now I am sympathetic to outright violence against antifa  (Read 13353 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
They were attacking the alt right peaceful marchers at Charlottesville with all sorts of weapons and one alt right guy has actually been blinded by acid thrown in his face.

Clearly the left can do almost anything and they are protected by the police and the media.  They can destroy property and seriously injure people.  

But a right/nationalist leaning group will be attacked and harassed every time by these violent communists.

When these people can throw acid in your face and walk away unharmed, it has gone too far.  And it is time to fight fire with fire.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
Re: Right now I am sympathetic to outright violence against antifa
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 08:46:36 AM »
can you imagine the kind of field day the MSM would have if conservatives started assaulting antifas unprovoked? I can't stand these liberal fucktards but I don't think more violence is the best answer.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 08:56:58 AM »

This was a really good interview and it shows how fake the media is right now.  There is no free speech in America.  It's sad and disgusting.  

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:04:49 AM »
Antifa should all be fucking killed.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 09:19:16 AM »
They also cracked the skull of an old disabled man who happened to be in their way

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 09:39:18 AM »
They also cracked the skull of an old disabled man who happened to be in their way

I'd love to run into some antifa pussies someday.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 09:45:04 AM »
Why did the left come for? If they only wanted to protest they could have came the day before or the day after or both or any day but.They came to do exactly what what happened,if all of them didn't know, the organizers knew exactly what was going to happen.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 09:46:42 AM »

I hope to god someone local to this fat sack of shit sees this and gives the useless twat a beating so bad that both mentally and physically he's never the same.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 09:53:11 AM »
Why did the left come for? If they only wanted to protest they could have came the day before or the day after or both or any day but.They came to do exactly what what happened,if all of them didn't know, the organizers knew exactly what was going to happen.

They took advantage of the fact that the cops there didn't have a lot of experience in handling that type of protest.

You see protests like that in New York City all the time but nothing ever happens because the cops know how to keep the opposing sides apart.

The shit is going to be coming to an end soon. Trumps not surrounding himself with generals for nothing. When these ponytail pussies and feminazis start spending time in cells with ghetto dindus, this shit is going to stop.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 10:49:49 AM »
They were attacking the alt right peaceful marchers at Charlottesville with all sorts of weapons and one alt right guy has actually been blinded by acid thrown in his face.

Clearly the left can do almost anything and they are protected by the police and the media.  They can destroy property and seriously injure people.  

But a right/nationalist leaning group will be attacked and harassed every time by these violent communists.

When these people can throw acid in your face and walk away unharmed, it has gone too far.  And it is time to fight fire with fire.

I'm not sure I understand the thread title and the thread content?

Or does the OP mean "unsympathetic".

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 11:17:03 AM »
Shoot on sight.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 01:44:06 PM »
Shoot on sight.
This is coming.  These violent protests aren't going to just go away.  There will eventually be one where people bring assault rifles and unload on each other.  I guess we all have to remember that these people don't really represent the masses, they are just a very small percentage of mentally ill fuckers.  The problem is the media.  The media has twisted things so that you start to believe that you either belong to one group or the other.  Most of us are in the 99% who are in the middle somewhere but just perhaps lean a bit to one side more than the other.  I lean towards against the antifa fucks but I'm not about to spend my free time seeking them out and getting into it with them.  If they ever surrounded my car though......  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 01:48:35 PM »
This is coming.  These violent protests aren't going to just go away.  There will eventually be one where people bring assault rifles and unload on each other.  I guess we all have to remember that these people don't really represent the masses, they are just a very small percentage of mentally ill fuckers.  The problem is the media.  The media has twisted things so that you start to believe that you either belong to one group or the other.  Most of us are in the 99% who are in the middle somewhere but just perhaps lean a bit to one side more than the other.  I lean towards against the antifa fucks but I'm not about to spend my free time seeking them out and getting into it with them.  If they ever surrounded my car though......  ;D

If they're so interested in peace, why don't they protest in the inner cities? Those are the most violent areas of the country.

Family Member Charged With Killing 3 Girls Under The Age Of 10 « CBS Baltimore

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/08/19/three-girls-murdered/

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 01:49:47 PM »
they should battle it out on stage.

whites vs blacks has been settling their differences and battled it out on stage in bodybuilding for decades

we've had arnold vs sergio

haney vs dorian

ronnie vs cutler

if one is superior, then get on that stage and show it

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 02:04:18 PM »
they should battle it out on stage.

whites vs blacks has been settling their differences and battled it out on stage in bodybuilding for decades

we've had arnold vs sergio

haney vs dorian

ronnie vs cutler

if one is superior, then get on that stage and show it

You forgot Goodrum vs BillyGuns

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 04:16:33 PM »

antifa of peace.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 04:23:32 PM »
Shoot on sight.

Soon, no doubt.

The press is intentionally lying to the American public.  Misleading people and creating false impressions and attitudes among the ignorant.

The truth can't be hidden forever.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 04:41:12 PM »

::)
"Baked Alaska", the former Occupy Wallstreeter, was not blinded. 

These people are all of the same feather.  The "Alt-Right" were all the same lunatics marching around like hippies during the OWS movement.  Some were even former BLM supporters.

They all need to get jobs and kill themselves, the Alt-Right as well as Antifa.  Losers.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 04:59:36 PM »
if theyre going to kill themselves why do they need to get jobs  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2017, 07:38:45 PM »
if theyre going to kill themselves why do they need to get jobs  ???
So at least they will contribute something to society before they die.  Otherwise, what is the point of their existence?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2017, 07:59:16 PM »
Shoot on sight.

I endorse this behavior.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2017, 08:04:08 PM »
I still fail to comprehend the fact they are so open about their violence, well over a year and nothing has happened to them. They openly brag on their websites what chaos they are going to enforce and the fbi does nothing.....it makes you think....anyone else , it would be shutdown in a heartbeat. Literally anyone with internet access can see what they plan to do..yet fbi does nothing?
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2017, 08:12:44 PM »
Seems it might have been a set up all along...if true look no further than Soros, Obama and Clinton

https://www.allenbwest.com/2017/08/19/bombshell-new-evidence-suggests-charlottesville-complete-set/

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 08:58:06 PM »
I still fail to comprehend the fact they are so open about their violence, well over a year and nothing has happened to them. They openly brag on their websites what chaos they are going to enforce and the fbi does nothing.....it makes you think....anyone else , it would be shutdown in a heartbeat. Literally anyone with internet access can see what they plan to do..yet fbi does nothing?

It makes you think the powers that be are behind them...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2017, 01:39:19 AM »
can you imagine the kind of field day the MSM would have if conservatives started assaulting antifas unprovoked? I can't stand these liberal fucktards but I don't think more violence is the best answer.

This.

It's unwise for the far right to even hold public protests in the current political climate. The media will justify any violence against them while any violence they display (even in self defence) will be used to further demonize them and restrict their voices on the internet. Even the mainistream Republicans and conversatives take the side of the far left over the far right.