Author Topic: Communist liberals wreck Columbus statue in Baltimore.  (Read 2633 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Communist liberals wreck Columbus statue in Baltimore.
« on: August 22, 2017, 04:39:26 AM »
https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2017/08/21/columbus-statue-in-baltimore-vandalized/

Knew it would be columbus next.   These Antifalibs are something else.   >:(  >:(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Communist liberals wreck Columbus statue in Baltimore.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:21:25 AM »
It's just a matter of time before these garbage cans find out that Obama isn't the president anymore. They're going to get what they deserve the same way the "citizens" of Baltimore are getting what they deserve:

Baltimore's ceasefire marred by deadly shootings

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/04/us/baltimore-ceasefire-weekend/index.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 07:45:11 AM »
 I'm still waiting for these Leftist termites to tear down the Margaret Sanger bust in the Smithsonian, and that Lenin statue in Seattle. Should I grab a Snickers?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 07:54:00 AM »
http://nypost.com/2017/08/21/columbus-circle-monument-could-be-next-statue-to-go

Mental illness is rampant on the left

Trump has a building right on the block:

That tall building is Trump international:

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 08:33:35 AM »
Fuck Columbus. 

You loudmouth anti-libs would've protected the "Columbus statue" better if his little dick had been visible. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 09:04:35 AM »
I'm still waiting for these Leftist termites to tear down the Margaret Sanger bust in the Smithsonian, and that Lenin statue in Seattle. Should I grab a Snickers?

The Lenin statue is on private land and is privately owned.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 09:20:29 AM »
Fuck Columbus. 

You loudmouth anti-libs would've protected the "Columbus statue" better if his little dick had been visible. 

You sound like Strawman. You support Antifa?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 09:32:54 AM »
Fuck Columbus. 

What a disgusting thing to say. Gross individual.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 08:00:59 PM »
The Lenin statue is on private land and is privately owned.

You think Antifa would care if a statue of Robert E. Lee was on private property?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »
Fuck Columbus. 

I see you haven't responded to my question. You have company with Strawman

Purge_WTF

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 08:43:17 AM »
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 08:46:07 AM »

Good

How about i tear down the MLK statue in my hood - you cool w that? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 08:52:02 AM »
How about i tear down the MLK statue in my hood - you cool w that? 

MLK may have been an adulterer but at least he didn't go out and exterminate Native Americans.  But honestly I could care less if an MLK statue was torn down....its an inanimate object, it means nothing.  Its just plaster and stone.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 09:05:22 AM »

MLK may have been an adulterer but at least he didn't go out and exterminate Native Americans.  But honestly I could care less if an MLK statue was torn down....its an inanimate object, it means nothing.  Its just plaster and stone.

Columbus record is far more than just what some on the left choose to obsess over. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 09:43:48 AM »

You just posted "good" in response to the link so your argument that you don't care is a lie.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 11:01:13 AM »

If it were just Native Americans here, the country might support a million people. However, the white man created an environment where 300 million people can exist and you have an obesity epidemic among useless motherfuckers who otherwise would've starved to death in Africa.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 11:06:54 AM »
If it were just Native Americans here, the country might support a million people. However, the white man created an environment where 300 million people can exist and you have an obesity epidemic among useless motherfuckers who otherwise would've starved to death in Africa - .

Blacks have it far better in america in 2017 they ever would have had from then to now if they stayed in Africa.  Same for most whites who came over from europe.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 11:44:33 AM »
City of Oberlin officially abolishes Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples Day
Fox8 ^ | August 21, 2017 | Melissa Reid
Posted on 8/23/2017, 2:39:16 PM by

OBERLIN, Ohio - In a unanimous vote Monday night, Oberlin City Council voted to abolish Columbus Day and replace it with Indigenous Peoples Day.

"Columbus Day is a touchy subject for some folks. However, the history of Columbus Day speaks for itself," said a supporter.

Residents packed council chambers as the second Monday in October was forever changed in the city of Oberlin.

Not everyone was in favor of the resolution, saying Columbus Day is about more than just a man, it’s about culture.

"Columbus Day is a day of Italian American pride. And I am really disheartened at the ease with which Oberlin city council is doing away with a day that celebrates Italians," said one resident.

Oberlin is now the first city in the state of Ohio to officially recognize Indigenous Peoples Day.

"It sounds a little ridiculous. I think we should keep American holidays they way there are," said David Dodd, resident.

"This seems like a pretty cool change. This is much supportive of everyone in America, not just white and European descendants. I think it’s pretty cool," said Jake Verstein, another Oberlin resident.

(Excerpt) Read more at fox8.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V