Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 89318 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2017, 07:50:46 PM »

You need to be kept away from children

That is not a put down, that is plain defamation!

Why do you keep saying this Melvin Goodrum?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2017, 08:44:56 PM »
Not sure, there has always been talk on here of it. Especially after posting pictures of young boys playing on the beach.

A website of Vince's used to redirect to NAMBLA...

Every Goodrum thread ends up making fun of him one way or another. What does he do? Posts put downs. When those don't work he attacks known people like myself.

I used to not restrict looking at my photos online. Goodrum found a photo of some German tourists that I took at Katoomba. I often take photos of people and they

go online to retrieve them. Goodrum decided that I must be interested in young men because of that photo. I shake my head at Goodrum distorting things for his

evil ends. He is an evil individual. Proof is that he owned a site in my name and when anyone clicked on it they were redirected to NAMBLA home page. Goodrum has

no shame or even good sense that just about everyone sees...sooner or later. Thread after thread where he tried to big note himself only to get owned in the process.

This has been an entertaining spectacle for over a decade on Getbig.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2017, 08:53:58 PM »
Here is a photo I took at Katoomba of some pretty Brazilian girls. One girl was taking a photo of the others with a phone. So I offered to take some of them with my camera. They were delighted and we got some nice shots.

I put them on my site and they downloaded them when they got home. This is just a gesture I do for other people. Having a good camera often gets others asking me to take photos of them. I don't mind at all.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2017, 12:13:22 AM »

This is just a gesture I do for other people. 

How about free gym membership  8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2017, 12:15:02 AM »
Here is a photo I took at Katoomba of some pretty Brazilian girls. One girl was taking a photo of the others with a phone. So I offered to take some of them with my camera. They were delighted and we got some nice shots.

I put them on my site and they downloaded them when they got home. This is just a gesture I do for other people. Having a good camera often gets others asking me to take photos of them. I don't mind at all.

creepy twat

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2017, 12:17:19 AM »

Vince B really hates Vince G  :P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2017, 12:27:39 AM »
Vince B really hates Vince G  :P

Goodrum is a bona fide asshole just like Teutonic Knight.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2017, 01:05:29 AM »
Basile, I think you are letting Goodrum get to you. Remember, Goodrum feeds on your anger.

Simple Simon

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »
Basile, I think you are letting Goodrum get to you. Remember, Goodrum feeds on your anger.

Judging by Goodrums pictures Basile is angry a lot.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2017, 01:40:49 AM »

;D ;D

Don't forget ,Basile own gym & Goodrum don't   :-\

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2017, 01:43:40 AM »
Judging by Goodrums pictures Basile is angry a lot.

Hahaha!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2017, 01:45:02 AM »
Goodrum is a bona fide asshole just like Teutonic Knight.

??? ??? ???

How about 6 months free gym membership  :)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2017, 02:49:39 AM »

Probably because you seem (seem, not are, it's just a vibe) to lie in wait on getbig, waiting for him to suffer some adversity so you can comment.

You barely make a single comment these days, except for when you have an angle on Goodrum.

It didn't escape my notice that you didn't appear on this thread until the jag turned out to be bunk. Again, maybe coincidence.. but interesting.

Mess with the bull, get the horns.  I don't see Goodrum saying that shit about you anywhere but back to you at the moment, when you're making fun of him.

(Although I do agree with you that it is extremely amusing to see a homosexual man threatening to fuck someone's mother ;D)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2017, 04:18:05 AM »
Probably because you seem (seem, not are, it's just a vibe) to lie in wait on getbig, waiting for him to suffer some adversity so you can comment.

You barely make a single comment these days, except for when you have an angle on Goodrum.

It didn't escape my notice that you didn't appear on this thread until the jag turned out to be bunk. Again, maybe coincidence.. but interesting.

Mess with the bull, get the horns.  I don't see Goodrum saying that shit about you anywhere but back to you at the moment, when you're making fun of him.

(Although I do agree with you that it is extremely amusing to see a homosexual man threatening to fuck someone's mother ;D)

This.

Basile is a cry baby. He rarely comments anymore, and when he does,it's always directed at Goodrum.

Goodrum gives it back, then Basile whines.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:46 AM »
This.

Basile is a cry baby. He rarely comments anymore, and when he does,it's always directed at Goodrum.

Listen you jerk, Goodrum defames me. That is tolerated here for some obscure reason. i don't post much partly because someone here is stalking and harassing me.

About Goodrum, has he ever taken any advice from Getbiggers? I think the mistake most make is treating him like a man. He thinks and acts like a woman scorned.

Rimstinger

« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2017, 05:28:54 AM »

You make my skin crawl

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2017, 05:31:43 AM »
You make my skin crawl

Why?

Those chicks are obviously legal, well maybe not from an immigration standpoint, but legal
"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2017, 06:04:57 AM »
Listen you jerk, Goodrum defames me. That is tolerated here for some obscure reason. i don't post much partly because someone here is stalking and harassing me.

About Goodrum, has he ever taken any advice from Getbiggers? I think the mistake most make is treating him like a man. He thinks and acts like a woman scorned.

Because you're a pompous, old, asshole, that nobody likes. 

Hope this helps.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2017, 06:10:53 AM »
This.

THIS.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2017, 06:18:03 AM »
THIS.

You gutless nobody. You, Teutonic Knight, are stalking me. You hide like a coward hurling insults everywhere I post and even where I don't post.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2017, 06:26:09 AM »
You gutless nobody. You, Teutonic Knight, are stalking me. You hide like a coward hurling insults everywhere I post and even where I don't post.

Meanwhile, you come out of the blue (stars) when Vince G starts a thread, so that's a pot calling the kettle black..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2017, 06:41:38 AM »

But, this is about Vince Goodrum.

Clearly, you never post, but only to talk crap to Vince. You want Vince to stay out of your way, stay out of his way.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2017, 06:51:02 AM »
one of my better past creations, glad I put the jaguar in back when I made it lol

"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2017, 07:50:22 AM »
Every Goodrum thread ends up making fun of him one way or another. What does he do? Posts put downs. When those don't work he attacks known people like myself.

I used to not restrict looking at my photos online. Goodrum found a photo of some German tourists that I took at Katoomba. I often take photos of people and they

go online to retrieve them. Goodrum decided that I must be interested in young men because of that photo. I shake my head at Goodrum distorting things for his

evil ends. He is an evil individual. Proof is that he owned a site in my name and when anyone clicked on it they were redirected to NAMBLA home page. Goodrum has

no shame or even good sense that just about everyone sees...sooner or later. Thread after thread where he tried to big note himself only to get owned in the process.

This has been an entertaining spectacle for over a decade on Getbig.

Why don't you show that picture of those German tourist and the comments you made.  You like them young fresh from trick or treating and running with their bookbag right off of the school bus.

But honestly, if you stayed away from my threads and stopped talking shit, you would be fine. 
A

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2017, 12:36:38 PM »
Quoted for undeniable truth!

Vince does not give two fucks if you like or dislike his car.

I have owned and liked a lot of cars some people may not like.  Guess what FlufferNutter, I bought them because I like them. 

The most pathetic thing is you trying to make fun of someone who was genuinely happy.  You are just like the rest of the effete phony broke ass liberals.