Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 89600 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2017, 04:21:26 PM »
Going to look at another one tommorrow...same color except it's a 2004 ;D

Good for you Vince. Hope you get a nice version of the car you always wanted. I always wanted a Ferrari 246 Dino since I was a kid in the 70's. During the credit crunch in 2008 I was offered one for $75,000 but decided against it. Last week I paid $370,000 for a mint one. I'm hoping it maintains its value but if not at least I can say I owned my dream car. Get it next week.

Simple Simon

« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2017, 04:22:37 PM »
Good for you Vince. Hope you get a nice version of the car you always wanted. I always wanted a Ferrari 246 Dino since I was a kid in the 70's. During the credit crunch in 2008 I was offered one for $75,000 but decided against it. Last week I paid $370,000 for a mint one. I'm hoping it maintains its value but if not at least I can say I owned my dream car. Get it next week.

I have two of those, if you had asked I would have given you one of mine...

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2017, 04:35:17 PM »

Classic cars is the biggest growth area I know at the moment. Unfortunately when the bubble last burst 10 years ago I didn't have the cash or the desire to invest in them but now that I've sold my company and am getting 2% interest in my savings I wish I had sucked up every classic I could afford 4 years ago. Remember Pam Ewing's Mercedes 500sl Mercedes in Dallas? 5 years ago they were $30,000 in the UK and now they are $75,000.  If you go back to the pagoda 280sl you could pick one up for $50,000 but now they are $120,000 4 years later.  Maybe they are heading for another crash but at least I can say I owned my dream Ferrari and my kids will either benefit from it or they will see their inheritance reduce. I don't give a fuck either way as they will still get a hefty slice of cash when I cop it.  Maybe Vince's Jag will rocket in value over the next decade. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »

Classic cars is the biggest growth area I know at the moment. Unfortunately when the bubble last burst 10 years ago I didn't have the cash or the desire to invest in them but now that I've sold my company and am getting 2% interest in my savings I wish I had sucked up every classic I could afford 4 years ago. Remember Pam Ewing's Mercedes 500sl Mercedes in Dallas? 5 years ago they were $30,000 in the UK and now they are $75,000.  If you go back to the pagoda 280sl you could pick one up for $50,000 but now they are $120,000 4 years later.  Maybe they are heading for another crash but at least I can say I owned my dream Ferrari and my kids will either benefit from it or they will see their inheritance reduce. I don't give a fuck either way as they will still get a hefty slice of cash when I cop it.  Maybe Vince's Jag will rocket in value over the next decade. 

ESF?  Is that you?   ???

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2017, 05:43:36 PM »
ESF?  Is that you?   ???

What are you talking about man? I've been on here for 10 years and I'm trying to show Vince some genuine respect for his actions in buying his old Jag.
I'm just a mid 50's guy who got lucky trying to motivate the young black dudes to invest correctly going by my experience. I got very lucky but everyone can do it if they just read Arnold's original bio from 1977 and keep the faith. Arnold said that you can create your own life and I have followed this for the past 40 years.  This is why I am a multimillionaire and I wish to help the little man (black or white) follow in my footsteps. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2017, 06:02:15 PM »
What are you talking about man? I've been on here for 10 years and I'm trying to show Vince some genuine respect for his actions in buying his old Jag.
I'm just a mid 50's guy who got lucky trying to motivate the young black dudes to invest correctly going by my experience. I got very lucky but everyone can do it if they just read Arnold's original bio from 1977 and keep the faith. Arnold said that you can create your own life and I have followed this for the past 40 years.  This is why I am a multimillionaire and I wish to help the little man (black or white) follow in my footsteps. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2017, 11:58:55 PM »

How so???  I checked the car through Carfax, test drove the vehicle, checked the electronics, engine, transmission, tires, and even with all the checks I made I took it to Fisher's to be inspected......in fact, if it wasn't for all the steps I took, I would have been stuck with a flooded car.  I paid using my Etrade Visa and I've filed a dispute against the transaction.

Ultimately, there wasn't much more I could have done and I certainly didn't expect the results as only a nutcase would attempt to sell a flooded car in South Carolina without disclosing it....its illegal

Sorry to hear this Vince.

That as disappointing as the first time I saw nude photos of Ellen Page.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2017, 01:12:48 AM »
Going to look at another one tommorrow...same color except it's a 2004 ;D

Careful, this one might have been restored after someone set fire to it in order to conceal a corpse.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2017, 01:15:17 AM »
Do you sell pamphlets that I must pass on to other people?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2017, 01:23:18 AM »
Sorry to hear this Vince.

That as disappointing as the first time I saw nude photos of Ellen Page.

Are you saying she isn't hot?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2017, 07:02:36 PM »
Going to check out another Jaguar Monday.  We will see.  That last one I checked out was too much for its value but very nice car  ;D
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2017, 07:14:31 PM »
8 pages. Are you freaking kidding me?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2017, 08:02:33 PM »
Careful, this one might have been restored after someone set fire to it in order to conceal a corpse.

Hahahaha

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »
What a POS buying someone elses used and abused junk.  Go take a lease out on a new car and enjoy a real car.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2017, 08:27:46 PM »
Going to check out another Jaguar Monday.  We will see.  That last one I checked out was too much for its value but very nice car  ;D
Check to see if this one was recently owned in Texas. There will be about 500,000 flood damaged cars due to the Hurricane. So buyer beware.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2017, 08:57:20 PM »
8 pages. Are you freaking kidding me?

Why is this surprising?

Very few members share anything of their lives.. any thread that does that does pretty well.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2017, 09:40:52 PM »

Ex-Manly beach/gym owner is fuming ............ :(

Just go 4 another Jag  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2017, 09:50:57 PM »
Why is this surprising?

Very few members share anything of their lives.. any thread that does that does pretty well.

lol...if I post anything personal I'm immediately labeled as an attention whore.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2017, 10:24:07 PM »
lol...if I post anything personal I'm immediately labeled as an attention whore.
Posting about posting....... ::)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2017, 11:28:53 PM »

There must be a lot of them out there as I own two as well. I use their trunks to store all my bitcoins.

J

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2017, 02:13:28 AM »
Posting about posting....... ::)

Posting about posters has more added value?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2017, 06:03:26 AM »

Vince, you have a big dream of getting a jaguar, but it never seems to pan out. What gives?!?
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2017, 06:05:29 AM »
Posting about posters has more added value?
Nah, it's just a jab at the idiots who say I do it all of the time.

Everybody posts about posts. Just messing with Coach.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2017, 06:57:47 AM »
Nah, it's just a jab at the idiots who say I do it all of the time.

Everybody posts about posts. Just messing with Coach.

That's child's play :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2017, 10:03:29 PM »
Vince here is your chance to own either a Ford GT, a Ferrari 458 Speciale, a Ferrari 488 GTB, or a G-Wagen for real cheap (flood damaged).
http://www.carscoops.com/2017/09/ferrari-exotics-among-victims-of.html?m=1