Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 88626 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2017, 11:47:08 PM »
Vince, you have a big dream of getting a jaguar, but it never seems to pan out. What gives?!?

Don't you get what Goodrum is all about? He doesn't have to buy anything. He just keeps posting about jaguars, etc.

The bottom line is many will assume he is doing well because of his 'ability' to buy nice things. 

I rather doubt someone with his income would buy three cars! The dude can bullshit all night long.
  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2017, 04:30:11 AM »
Vince here is your chance to own either a Ford GT, a Ferrari 458 Speciale, a Ferrari 488 GTB, or a G-Wagen for real cheap (flood damaged).
http://www.carscoops.com/2017/09/ferrari-exotics-among-victims-of.html?m=1

The more materialistic you are, the more vulnerable you become...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2017, 06:17:58 AM »
Don't you get what Goodrum is all about? He doesn't have to buy anything. He just keeps posting about jaguars, etc.

The bottom line is many will assume he is doing well because of his 'ability' to buy nice things. 

I rather doubt someone with his income would buy three cars! The dude can bullshit all night long.

See, you have barely posted within the last few day, then when you do post, you attack Vince. When Vince gives it back to you, you cry like a big baby.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2017, 06:23:00 AM »
See, you have barely posted within the last few day, then when you do post, you attack Vince. When Vince gives it back to you, you cry like a big baby.

Vince G became the Judas for having blue stars

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2017, 06:30:01 AM »
Here is a photo I took at Katoomba of some pretty Brazilian girls. One girl was taking a photo of the others with a phone. So I offered to take some of them with my camera. They were delighted and we got some nice shots.

I put them on my site and they downloaded them when they got home. This is just a gesture I do for other people. Having a good camera often gets others asking me to take photos of them. I don't mind at all.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2017, 06:43:52 AM »
Goodrum, you should run naked into a Jaguar dealership, lock yourself into the most expensive car they have, and let the seat heat warm your balls, while you indulge in this little dreamy experience. It will be worth it until the cops show up. Do it for Getbig.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 05, 2017, 08:26:25 AM »

You are clearly spitefully jealous of vinces 20 year old jaguar and his 1993 signed annora spence lithograph.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2017, 08:37:45 AM »
Why would you buy a 16 year old luxury vehicle ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 05, 2017, 02:00:11 PM »

Hey Basil, how is gym business going on  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #209 on: September 05, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »

I doubt anyone here thinks he is doing well

burnout666

« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2017, 02:20:19 PM »
Vince is a genuinely nice guy, though. Ever notice how he never gets upset on here? I'm split between whether it's his gayness or that he doesn't mind collecting absolute junk and having no credit-related products and showing it to people online. Even those atrocious BB pics didn't puncture his ego. A typical hebrew would've melted Kamali-style and logged out forever.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2017, 02:29:49 PM »
Vince is a genuinely nice guy, though. Ever notice how he never gets upset on here? I'm split between whether it's his gayness or that he doesn't mind collecting absolute junk and having no credit-related products and showing it to people online. Even those atrocious BB pics didn't puncture his ego. A typical hebrew would've melted Kamali-style and logged out forever.

I haven't noticed that

just the opposite actually

burnout666

« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2017, 02:36:55 PM »
I haven't noticed that

just the opposite actually

The Basile-Goodrum era notwithstanding. My bad.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:23 PM »

Aren't the vehicles usually old wrecks? If so, they probably don't cost much.

In the late 80's I had near new diesel Peugeot 505 STI. The previous owners blew-up the engine when it overheated in eastern Oregon. Rather than have it rebuilt, they gave the car to a friend of mine who's a master mechanic. My friend offered me the car for the price of the materials. I believe I paid him $1,500. It was a great deal. It also was the most comfortable car I've ever owned. Eventually the cost of imported parts went crazy, so I traded it in on a new 94 Jetta.

You almost never see them on the road anymore.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2017, 06:09:55 PM »

Spoken like the asshole you are. You and others bag Goodrum all the time. I call him out for his buffoonery.

What he does to retaliate is defamation. Huge difference. Of course, you know this and that is why cowards like you and most of Getbig HAVE to remain anonymous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2017, 06:13:46 PM »
Spoken like the asshole you are. You and others bag Goodrum all the time. I call him out for his buffoonery.

What he does to retaliate is defamation. Huge difference. Of course, you know this and that is why cowards like you and most of Getbig HAVE to remain anonymous.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.  :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2017, 06:34:10 PM »

Well, there's one thing I didn't have to buy and it's these blue stars...something you couldn't whine and complain enough to get.. :D
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2017, 06:45:59 PM »

Well, there's one thing I didn't have to buy and it's these blue stars...something you couldn't whine and complain enough to get.. :D

Yeah, how come a guy with your body gets blue stars whereas I won titles and don't? ??? ::)

Something stinks at Getbig!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2017, 06:49:16 PM »
Aren't the vehicles usually old wrecks? If so, they probably don't cost much.

In the late 80's I had near new diesel Peugeot 505 STI. The previous owners blew-up the engine when it overheated in eastern Oregon. Rather than have it rebuilt, they gave the car to a friend of mine who's a master mechanic. My friend offered me the car for the price of the materials. I believe I paid him $1,500. It was a great deal. It also was the most comfortable car I've ever owned. Eventually the cost of imported parts went crazy, so I traded it in on a new 94 Jetta.

You almost never see them on the road anymore.

This thread isn't about you, idiot.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2017, 07:37:40 PM »
Yeah, how come a guy with your body gets blue stars whereas I won titles and don't? ??? ::)

I'm not a registered sex offender
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2017, 07:40:19 PM »

Wrong.

Yes, I joke around with Goodrum; but you are seriously obsessed with trying to make him look bad. The difference between you and I, is that you only post when to make fun of Goodrum; well, that is how it's been lately. I don't.

Don't cry when Goodrum gives it back to you, you big cry baby.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2017, 07:41:08 PM »

You picked your own judges, thus rigging the contest.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2017, 07:54:16 PM »

I'm not a registered sex offender

Nice to know that.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2017, 07:57:00 PM »
Wrong.

Yes, I joke around with Goodrum; but you are seriously obsessed with trying to make him look bad. The difference between you and I, is that you only post when to make fun of Goodrum; well, that is how it's been lately. I don't.

Don't cry when Goodrum gives it back to you, you big cry baby.

I owe Goodrum for the crap he has done in the past. Like opening a site in my name then linking it to the home page of an adult boy-love group. That is going way beyond what is acceptable even on Getbig.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2017, 02:38:31 AM »

Cheap Aldis vino roso from your mouth.  ::)