Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 89709 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #250 on: September 07, 2017, 11:34:56 PM »

I test drove one and it was really nice but I just wasn't want I wanted.  I want a model that has that classic European British styling as if I just got off the set of Masterpiece Theatre. ;D

LOL.  What amuses me is how you covet one of these fancy cars and not a Porsche or BMW or Mercedes. Besides, you have no idea how much it costs to service those foreign luxury cars.

No harm in dreaming. Every second weekend go test drive others and that will be like owning them! Take some selfies for Getbig.

jjwatt99

« Reply #251 on: September 07, 2017, 11:48:00 PM »
I had an account here til 2012, lost the info for it so made this one. Amazing how so much is still the same. Goodrum living in poverty still trying to portray himself as being important. Lots of other similar stuff still here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2017, 01:15:00 AM »
What happened to the radio show?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2017, 01:45:33 AM »

I test drove one and it was really nice but I just wasn't want I wanted.  I want a model that has that classic European British styling as if I just got off the set of Masterpiece Theatre. ;D

you're a masterpiece of shit.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #254 on: September 08, 2017, 02:44:29 AM »
You see, Goodrum wrote that people were looking at him because he was driving a Jaguar.

Oh I remember the post - I still do not see the point in constantly bringing it up.   Nobody is impressed by it.  It might have a unique look about it, though.  Everybody here knows that.  No point in going on and on about it.

If anything, you're the most impressed one.  You won't even believe he has 3 shitheap cars.  I mean, you of all people should know that it's quite common for the super poor (ie bogans, here) to have 3 cars (and a few derelict ones in the garden) :)

Rimstinger

« Reply #255 on: September 08, 2017, 03:51:11 AM »

You missed one small important detail: YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 08, 2017, 03:55:47 AM »

What happened to the radio show?

What happened to the gym business (Roz + Vince 1)  ;D ;D ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #257 on: September 08, 2017, 05:09:10 AM »
LOL.  What amuses me is how you covet one of these fancy cars and not a Porsche or BMW or Mercedes. Besides, you have no idea how much it costs to service those foreign luxury cars.

No harm in dreaming. Every second weekend go test drive others and that will be like owning them! Take some selfies for Getbig.

a rare mix of hate and admiration in a single post!  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #258 on: September 08, 2017, 05:18:39 AM »

It starts at 50k. That is chump change for Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #259 on: September 08, 2017, 07:26:45 AM »

No, I can easily afford one.  Money is no problem
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: September 08, 2017, 07:49:18 AM »

No, I can easily afford one.  Money is no problem

then go get one

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #261 on: September 08, 2017, 07:56:20 AM »
then go get one

I am...shopping for another one
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #262 on: September 08, 2017, 08:06:26 AM »
It starts at 50k. That is chump change for Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

Fool - that model doesn't come with the 8 inch kielbasa seat chute that Venom Vince Vesarce requires on all his vehicles.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Got Another Car Getbiggers
« Reply #263 on: September 08, 2017, 11:06:55 AM »
Alright...I'm back home from another day of work.... :P  I drove it home Monday after signing the paperwork...its an all cash purchase that I made so I can keep my insurance cost at a minimum.  Cruising in this vehicle is just awesome......just freaking smooth.  I have it currently at Fisher's Garage for inspection and to clear up some minor issues.  It is not a perfect car but its my car and I always wanted to get a Jaguar and I only wanted a certain one in a certain color.  Leather seats need to be cleaned and conditioned, needs to be detailed, AC needs some freon, headlights need to be scrubbed of oxidation, and the chrome needs to be polished but its no biggie.

This isn't going to be a daily driver and I'll likely just drive it on weekends but its going to be nice pulling up to the gym on Saturday like a boss.

this is just fucking sad

Trump and I finally agree on something

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #264 on: September 08, 2017, 11:42:16 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #265 on: September 08, 2017, 11:44:57 AM »

LOL - I forgot to add some hashtags to mine

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: September 08, 2017, 12:55:54 PM »

My friend who sold me the Peugeot told me once when I complained about the expense of maintenance, "If you can't afford it new, you can't afford the upkeep." Jaguar and Peugeot have a history of high maintenance costs.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #267 on: September 08, 2017, 01:04:00 PM »
My friend who sold me the Peugeot told me once when I complained about the expense of maintenance, "If you can't afford it new, you can't afford the upkeep." Jaguar and Peugeot have a history of high maintenance costs.

that's just the price you gotta pay if you want to imagine looking like a boss as you pull up to the local Planet Fitness on Saturday morning (no doubt there for the free pizza bagels and candy...like a boss)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #268 on: September 08, 2017, 01:14:35 PM »
Fool - that model doesn't come with the 8 inch kielbasa seat chute that Venom Vince Vesarce requires on all his vehicles.

Sounds like a car model that would appeal to many getbiggers.
X

burnout666

« Reply #269 on: September 08, 2017, 02:13:14 PM »

Your history is old. Jags are some of the most reliable premium cars on the road. The materials & workmanship that goes into an XJ, which retails at over $115,000 USD, is simply mindblowing. They don't break down basically ever.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: September 08, 2017, 05:22:55 PM »
Your history is old. Jags are some of the most reliable premium cars on the road. The materials & workmanship that goes into an XJ, which retails at over $115,000 USD, is simply mindblowing. They don't break down basically ever.

My reference was to mid 80's through 90's Peugeot and Jaguars. Today Jaguar is no longer owned by Ford. Part's for Peugeot were imported since the brand was never made in the U.S. By the I unloaded mine, parts were not only expensive but hard to find. So yes, ancient history.

Didn't realize I was posting about vehicle breakdowns. No matter the automobile's price tag and reliability, they pretty much all need regular maintenance/servicing.  Neither Peugeot or Jaguars appear on this list. You'll notice, however, BMW and Mercedes are at the top. In fact, the top five are all higher priced cars.
https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/the-most-and-least-expensive-cars-to-maintain-by-maddy-martin

Jaguar has found a way to cut maintenance expenses. -Pretty tricky.
http://www.autonews.com/article/20150903/RETAIL/150909946/jaguar-offers-free-maintenance-cuts-prices-in-u.s.

Peugeot isn't really a high priced car so it doesn't count.

burnout666

« Reply #271 on: September 08, 2017, 05:26:25 PM »
BMWs were plagued with breakdown issues of their own in the same time period you referred to for Jaguar. Granted, they're a top-of-the-line brand today, but still laden with gimicky features no one wants. For instance some of them now have this pointless option to accept or end calls just by waving your hand at the touchscreen monitor. Like that isn't going to cause endless sensor replacements when they wear out after 8 months? lol
every time you see them in dealerships, it's all warranty work.

Mercedes isn't in the same league as any others incl. Jag so we won't debate that. Their parts are stupid expense to this day, regardless.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: September 08, 2017, 06:14:59 PM »

Jaguar worked long and hard to gain a reputation for unreliable cars.  They won't loose it over night and maybe not ever. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: September 08, 2017, 06:20:32 PM »
Lmao
Jaguars are a joke
No one even notices them on the road
One of the most worthless cars available
w

jjwatt99

« Reply #274 on: September 08, 2017, 06:37:38 PM »
Wow this primemuscle poster makes every single thread he posts in about him or tries to. Every single one