Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 89001 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #325 on: October 02, 2017, 10:11:36 PM »

Why are you starting shit again with me, Basile???  Are you inching for a brutal response???

Starting? You're the dickhead who boasted about buying a Jaguar. Where is it? Where is the Jeep?

You are a pathological liar. All bullshit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #326 on: October 02, 2017, 11:19:11 PM »
Starting? You're the dickhead who boasted about buying a Jaguar. Where is it? Where is the Jeep?

You are a pathological liar. All bullshit.

Where's your house???  Why do you live in a warehouse???
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #327 on: October 03, 2017, 12:04:25 AM »

LOL, this coming from a guy who was the wife in a gay setup in a trailer. Where is your house? Jeep? Business? Jaguar? Shame?!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: October 03, 2017, 02:01:49 AM »

Because he like living near military airport & getting totally deaf by noise of F16 engines  ;D

Hey Vince , what is gonna be on Christmas +50'C  :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #329 on: October 03, 2017, 11:57:15 AM »
LOL, this coming from a guy who was the wife in a gay setup in a trailer. Where is your house? Jeep? Business? Jaguar? Shame?!

If you're looking for strapping young lads, you're in the wrong forum. This one is for 350+ lbs men with abs and a bank balance of over 150,000,000 USD.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #330 on: October 03, 2017, 09:53:01 PM »
How hard is it to take a photo of the Jaguar in your possession? Unless there is no Jaguar....or Jeep....just the old Taurus::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #331 on: October 03, 2017, 10:55:43 PM »
How hard is it to take a photo of the Jaguar in your possession? Unless there is no Jaguar....or Jeep....just the old Taurus::)

Vince B,

If Vince G. was agreeable to fucking your anus, which of the aforementioned automobiles would you prefer to be taken in?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #332 on: October 03, 2017, 10:57:51 PM »
I've found near mind late 2000s model Mercedes for under 20g using Searchtempest and such.

Go4it.  It just takes a bit of patience.

nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes. '09-'12 S-Class's are everywhere for under $20k but you better get an aftermarket warranty.

Simple Simon

« Reply #333 on: October 04, 2017, 12:22:41 AM »
Bearing in mind I am an expert on cars and act as consultant to all the major vehicle producers regarding the design and spec of vall their new models I would advise you to get a Skoda Fabia, try and find one from 1999, they were the original launch model, they took over from the Skoda Felicia, which was phased out in 2001.

They are a great little car and if you can find one without any rust on it then its akin to finding a straight piece of wood in B&Q.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: October 04, 2017, 08:25:10 AM »
Basile do you think a contributing factor to your gyms closure was that members were sick of coming in every week and finding new pulleys and attachements welded onto various pieces of equipment and your instance on modifying every machine to train biceps regardless of what body part that machine was originally designed to train?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #335 on: October 04, 2017, 08:29:51 AM »
Bearing in mind I am an expert on cars and act as consultant to all the major vehicle producers regarding the design and spec of vall their new models I would advise you to get a Skoda Fabia, try and find one from 1999, they were the original launch model, they took over from the Skoda Felicia, which was phased out in 2001.

They are a great little car and if you can find one without any rust on it then its akin to finding a straight piece of wood in B&Q.

Now come on...

Month of fucking Sundays!

I'm in the motor industry too...

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #336 on: October 04, 2017, 09:00:16 AM »
Basile do you think a contributing factor to your gyms closure was that members were sick of coming in every week and finding new pulleys and attachements welded onto various pieces of equipment and your instance on modifying every machine to train biceps regardless of what body part that machine was originally designed to train?

:D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #337 on: October 04, 2017, 09:06:58 AM »

This thread was dead for almost a month and you decided to attack me again just out of the blue???  You complain about me so much claiming that I'm always talking shit about you....yet you contradict yourself over and over again by posting this crap
A

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #338 on: October 04, 2017, 09:08:46 AM »

This thread was dead for almost a month and you decided to attack me again just out of the blue???  You complain about me so much claiming that I'm always talking shit about you....yet you contradict yourself over and over again by posting this crap

Another one falls to the mighty Goodrum...

Shizzo
Vince B

Who's next...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #339 on: October 04, 2017, 10:40:59 AM »

Who is attacking you? Look at the title of this thread. Then you said you were getting another Jaguar with your Bitcoin money. This is NOT talking shit about you. It is YOU talking SHIT to all of us.

What a buffoon you are. So where is that Jag? Where is the Jeep for business purposes? If you don't like being asked about them don't post about them when you have no intention of buying them.

Like I have always said, Goodrum can bullshit all day long.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #340 on: October 04, 2017, 10:53:22 AM »

So your dream of owning a shitty used car is dead?

Why not make a YT video of you wheeling and dealing on the used car lots around your town

I'm sure that would be good for few laughs

You can cut me in on your YouTube millions for giving you the idea

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #341 on: October 04, 2017, 10:53:29 AM »
Another one falls to the mighty Goodrum...

Shizzo
Vince B

Who's next...

The curse of voodoo vince has been dormant for a while

I think he will turn Basile into a zombie rather than kill him. Of course the Basile Zombie would have an insatiable taste for feeding on members blue stars with a side of flotsam and jetsam

"

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #342 on: October 04, 2017, 11:56:31 AM »
Owning a car that basically is a Jag on a Ford chasis

I can’t help but think a car you drive for longer than 24hoirs would
Smell like a stale fart

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #343 on: October 04, 2017, 09:38:31 PM »
Goodrum has got nothing but an old bomb. Nothing wrong with that but why post online about what you "might' have bought? Goodrum knows the value of a dollar so there is no way he would buy more than one car.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #344 on: October 04, 2017, 09:57:07 PM »
all that money you spend on shitty beaters could be spent on a Hyundai Sonata or something with a 10yr warranty, and gets 40mpg... with a higher resale value.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #345 on: October 04, 2017, 10:17:01 PM »
Who is attacking you? Look at the title of this thread. Then you said you were getting another Jaguar with your Bitcoin money. This is NOT talking shit about you. It is YOU talking SHIT to all of us.

What a buffoon you are. So where is that Jag? Where is the Jeep for business purposes? If you don't like being asked about them don't post about them when you have no intention of buying them.

Like I have always said, Goodrum can bullshit all day long.

Why are you so angry....couldn't lure any children into your warehouse shed house???  Sad over the fact you have no gym anymore.  Sad that you don't have any blue stars.  Mad at me for giving you the impression for over 10 years that I was related to Shawn Ray??? 

Vince Basile, by your own admission and your own actions, you have spent your lifetime being a complete failure and being 75, you honestly have nothing to look forward to no matter what.  Must be sad knowing that you will not be remembered as a great bodybuilder...your name will not show up in any publications and won't be mentioned by any bodybuilding organization.....so sad :'(
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #346 on: October 04, 2017, 10:17:50 PM »
So your dream of owning a shitty used car is dead?

Why not make a YT video of you wheeling and dealing on the used car lots around your town

I'm sure that would be good for few laughs

You can cut me in on your YouTube millions for giving you the idea

This is why I call you a commie bastard.  Its my money, I earned it, and I have a right to spend it where and when I please. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #347 on: October 04, 2017, 10:18:59 PM »
all that money you spend on shitty beaters could be spent on a Hyundai Sonata or something with a 10yr warranty, and gets 40mpg... with a higher resale value.

A Hyundai???  You are just a stupid as everyone else.  I wouldn't drive that piece of shit if someone gave it to me you blithering idiot. 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #348 on: October 04, 2017, 10:21:19 PM »
Vince, you are unique dude!!! Keep doing your thing, brotha!!
X

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #349 on: October 04, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »

Vince Basile, by your own admission and your own actions, you have spent your lifetime being a complete failure and being 75, you honestly have nothing to look forward to no matter what.  Must be sad knowing that you will not be remembered as a great bodybuilder...your name will not show up in any publications and won't be mentioned by any bodybuilding organization.....so sad :'(

...dzamn, that is brutal