Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 89026 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #400 on: October 07, 2017, 06:33:12 AM »
Hypertrophy Specific Training is a sham. Haycock won't debate me. That says it all. My theory is very

different from HST. I came up with my own ideas from experience and reading. Goodrum is NOT an

expert in anything but bullshitting and lying so his word means bugger all. I have published my ideas

in Ironman Magazine. What has Goodrum published re hypertrophy? Zero.

Being published in Ironman magazine means absolutely nothing. The only published articles that matter are those that are published in peer reviewed journals.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #401 on: October 07, 2017, 06:55:11 AM »

Bullshit.  You stole his idea period....if you ever wrote a book, you would be sued for plagiarism

What an ignorant dope you are. You have no idea what either method is.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #402 on: October 07, 2017, 06:56:08 AM »
The story about hooking up w that married white dude was kind of nasty. 

Meh, who cares. Millions of people cheat every day. Its not enough for me to dislike Vince.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #403 on: October 07, 2017, 07:12:01 AM »
What an ignorant dope you are. You have no idea what either method is.

Bullshit....just like the time you impersonated another man's wife on Ironage and was banned for life.  Why don't you explain that situation???
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #404 on: October 07, 2017, 09:31:31 AM »
Meh, who cares. Millions of people cheat every day. Its not enough for me to dislike Vince.

I like Vince too - he provides endless entertainment for the board

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #405 on: October 07, 2017, 10:51:38 AM »

Bullshit.  You stole his idea period....if you ever wrote a book, you would be sued for plagiarism

Vince, ideas cannot be patented, copyrighted, or plagiarized. Another's actual work can be stolen, words and sentences can be masked and fraudulently presented as one's own, but not ideas.

If you have a great idea, keep it to yourself until you are able to capitalize. Then, it's up for grabs.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: October 07, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »

Bullshit....just like the time you impersonated another man's wife on Ironage and was banned for life.  Why don't you explain that situation???

:o

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: October 07, 2017, 03:21:52 PM »
Being published in Ironman magazine means absolutely nothing. The only published articles that matter are those that are published in peer reviewed journals.

:)
 :D
 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #408 on: October 07, 2017, 03:29:54 PM »

GTFO.   He did that ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #409 on: October 07, 2017, 03:43:54 PM »
GTFO.   He did that ?

Yes he did.  I'm surprised he did it but Shawn Perine told me how Vince Basile was banned from IronAge.  Also told me that the only reason he got his Green Stars over there was because he cried and whined about it...

Ironage is gone but some portions remain.  Here's him being a crybaby but I'll give Basile an opportunity to explain his side...

"Could someone explain how the coloured stars work here? I take it moderators have green stars, administrators have red stars, and it appears that some Ironage champions have green stars. Who decides who gets champion stars and what is the criterion? Just curious.

I hope politics isn't playing a role here like it does on Getbig."

"No, but I am feeling there is a conspiracy to not give me any credit. That happens on Getbig and perhaps here. I noticed that my mate Les Spendlove was invited to post on the experts forum. I have written articles for Ironman and have posted my theories about hypertrophy but haven't been invited to share them here. Sometimes little slights can mean a lot. I am not the only one overlooked. Jon Meade is another who deserves more credit and recognition."

"Whoopee! Green stars. Nice Christmas present. It is early Christmas here in Sydney.

All the best to everyone for the holiday season."
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #410 on: October 07, 2017, 06:36:34 PM »

Bullshit....just like the time you impersonated another man's wife on Ironage and was banned for life.  Why don't you explain that situation???

Ah, the truly stupid Vince G comes up with more lies and bullshit. Three of us were banned from IronAge forum for no reason.

Somehow that silly impersonation story was mentioned by someone. All fabricated nonsense. I never impersonated anyone on line. I despise people who do that.

I have never used or been a gimmick. Period. The woman there was Lydia Tack (Salazar) who was one of Zabo's wives. They had a daughter, Candice, together.

I wrote a story about how she upstaged Arnold at Santa Monica Beach back in October 1968. After Zabo died she found that story and contacted me saying it was her.

We became friends and have talked on the phone several times. I invited her to post about Zabo on Ironage. She did join the site and a thread about Zabo and her

was the best thread ever on that forum. Lydia posted many photos of those days and told us things we never knew about so many people. How anyone could say

I impersonated her is a mystery. It was her. She is on Facebook. Contact her and find out.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #411 on: October 07, 2017, 07:06:12 PM »
Ah, the truly stupid Vince G comes up with more lies and bullshit. Three of us were banned from IronAge forum for no reason.

Somehow that silly impersonation story was mentioned by someone. All fabricated nonsense. I never impersonated anyone on line. I despise people who do that.

I have never used or been a gimmick. Period. The woman there was Lydia Tack (Salazar) who was one of Zabo's wives. They had a daughter, Candice, together.

I wrote a story about how she upstaged Arnold at Santa Monica Beach back in October 1968. After Zabo died she found that story and contacted me saying it was her.

We became friends and have talked on the phone several times. I invited her to post about Zabo on Ironage. She did join the site and a thread about Zabo and her

was the best thread ever on that forum. Lydia posted many photos of those days and told us things we never knew about so many people. How anyone could say

I impersonated her is a mystery. It was her. She is on Facebook. Contact her and find out.

Bullshit, you may have spoken to Zabo's wife but you created an Ironage account with her name and posted material that she never said.  Shawn was able to pinpoint your IP address to catch you in the act and after contacting Lydia directly, it was pretty clear that you fabricated the information including her accusing another Ironage member of rape.

You're a piece of shit, Basile.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #412 on: October 07, 2017, 07:14:44 PM »

Bullshit, you may have spoken to Zabo's wife but you created an Ironage account with her name and posted material that she never said.  Shawn was able to pinpoint your IP address to catch you in the act and after contacting Lydia directly, it was pretty clear that you fabricated the information including her accusing another Ironage member of rape.

Goodrum, prove what you claim. You are a despicable asshole of monumental proportions. You lie and bullshit all day long.

I rather doubt you talked to Shawn Perine. He wasn't a moderator on Ironage when I was banned.

Contact Lydia and see for yourself. You both have Facebook accounts. Should be easy to do.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #413 on: October 07, 2017, 07:15:59 PM »
GTFO.   He did that ?

Are you serious about asking Goodrum about matters of fact? The dude bullshits all day long. He has no credibility. Hope this helps.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: October 07, 2017, 07:17:09 PM »

Bullshit, you may have spoken to Zabo's wife but you created an Ironage account with her name and posted material that she never said.  Shawn was able to pinpoint your IP address to catch you in the act and after contacting Lydia directly, it was pretty clear that you fabricated the information including her accusing another Ironage member of rape.

Muscle & Fitness magazine  editor booted Basile from that website   :o  ::)

;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #415 on: October 07, 2017, 07:21:14 PM »

Muscle & Fitness magazine  editor booted Basile from that website   :o  ::)

;D

Three of us were given the boot. No reason was given.

Ironage was destroyed by a virus and is gone....with all the posts and stories.

About a decade ago Getbig was attacked by a virus and lost all the previous posts.

Who out there in this big world would have enough money and motivation to destroy all those stories and posts?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: October 07, 2017, 07:31:02 PM »
Three of us were given the boot. No reason was given.

Ironage was destroyed by a virus and is gone....with all the posts and stories.

About a decade ago Getbig was attacked by a virus and lost all the previous posts.

Who out there in this big world would have enough money and motivation to destroy all those stories and posts?

Booted by Mr.Shawn Perine (Arnolds boss  :o)

Great  "ACHIEVEMENT"  Vincenzo, that was much bigger trophy than Canadian 1.

'Congratulation' again  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #417 on: October 07, 2017, 07:37:48 PM »
Gotta admire Goodrum. Instead of coming here and saying he changed his mind about buying a Jaguar he starts a hate campaign against me.
He fabricates all manner of bullshit and expects readers to accept his crap.

Guys like Goodrum are dangerous because they will do anything to discredit others. No wonder Derek Anthony spat in his face when they met.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #418 on: October 07, 2017, 08:54:55 PM »
Damn, that is pretty low, even for Basile. Pretending to be someone else. Despicable!  :-\ :-\
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #419 on: October 07, 2017, 10:28:48 PM »
I was a member of IronAge for quite a while before it got the virus. I left the forum circa 2010 or maybe a bit later and I think it was still going by the time I left.

Anyway, I can confirm that Lydia Tack (Zabo's ex wife) was assumed by basically everyone on the forum to be her. It was never assumed to be a gimmick, at least in the time when I was there. There have been gimmicks there in the past like Clayton, who were found out to be gimmicks with falsified stories and banned. As far as I'm aware, it was the real Lydia posting. She had an incredible amount of rare photos of her, Zabo, Arnold, Franco and the whole muscle gang from the 60s, 70s and onwards. If it was a gimmick, it would be given the Oscar for best gimmick.

Remember, basically everyone on the forum enjoyed Lydia's posts and didn't think she was a gimmick. So, I can vouch for Vince B in this case as I was a member when all of it was happening.

If someone can provide Shawn's exact reason for Vince B being banned, then do so. Because until you prove Lydia was a gimmick of Vince's, I don't think you can say it was. It's only speculation and bad speculation at that.

If Vince B was banned for anything, it was probably for the negative (whether true or not) comments about Arnold. As he's posted here, Vince B has accused Arnold of something pretty serious. I don't know why he was banned but if I was to hazard a guess, it would be because of those comments. As I said, I left IronAge before it closed for good, so I don't know exactly what went on after I left, just when I was there.

Various members were banned for comments about Arnold or negative things about the muscle game. So, that's most likely why Vince B was banned.

Thanks Great Oak. Your recollections are accurate. I invited Lydia to post there. She posted photos no one online had seen before. She even had an album up on Facebook dedicated to Zabo and those days. She told me Zabo wouldn't let her train at Golds. He didn't believe women should lift weights. So she had to go elsewhere. Smart gal. No way any guy would want his gal or wife training among all the males at Golds in those days.

Yes, I did post a story about Arnold coming to my gym in 1974 for a seminar. Later he came to our apartment in Manly for a get-together and dinner. It seems that there are some who don't want this story appearing on the internet so they try to discredit me. We all know that Ironage is no more. Some story about a virus. Well, surely that shouldn't take the site down forever. So we have to look at who might have wanted the site to disappear. Who had some influence over Shawn Perine that might have encouraged him to nuke the site? I really have no idea but there can't be that many rich guys in the Iron Game.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #420 on: October 07, 2017, 10:31:33 PM »
Thanks Great Oak. Your recollections are accurate. I invited Lydia to post there. She posted photos no one online had seen before. She even had an album up on Facebook dedicated to Zabo and those days. She told me Zabo wouldn't let her train at Golds. He didn't believe women should lift weights. So she had to go elsewhere. Smart gal. No way any guy would want his gal or wife training among all the males at Golds in those days.

Yes, I did post a story about Arnold coming to my gym in 1974 for a seminar. Later he came to our apartment in Manly for a get-together and dinner. It seems that there are some who don't want this story appearing on the internet so they try to discredit me. We all know that Ironage is no more. Some story about a virus. Well, surely that shouldn't take the site down forever. So we have to look at who might have wanted the site to disappear. Who had some influence over Shawn Perine that might have encouraged him to nuke the site? I really have no idea but there can't be that many rich guys in the Iron Game.

Period (menstrual cycle) meltdown.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #421 on: October 08, 2017, 12:57:55 AM »
Goodrum is shitting himself, not me. Guys like him are a gift to Getbig because they are truly delusional.

Oh dear thats a very uncomplimentary report.
Who was it written by.

A unbiased observer or yourself Vince
That's a serious question

As if it's an unbiased observer no wonder Queer boy Vince isn't happy
More so with you posting it..........

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #422 on: October 08, 2017, 02:32:35 AM »

Who was it written by.

Fair is fair, that unbiased review had nothing to do with Basile.  Not even sure they were feuding at the time.  Can't remember.

And for the record, I believe Vince about that bullshit ironage story.  I'm sure someone can contact the lassie and confirm this.

Also, VB - I do not remember this instance of gb being hit with a virus (unlikely to be a virus, per se - perhaps some malicious code - but I'll not quibble too much on terminology) and I have posts from back in 2004 so if it did happen (which I do not recall).  During 2003, Ron finally turned the guest feature off and did clean the board (think he switched to SMF, then).  I don't have any posts from 2003 left, and in fact very few from 2004, but then the biggest "virus" of this board is Ron.  Ron cleans house, a lot.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #423 on: October 08, 2017, 03:30:00 AM »

Who was it written by.

This peer review was written by a guy in the same contest as Goodrum but in a different section. Goodrum wore white trunks that day. Came last as usual.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2017, 03:47:00 AM »
His website is awesome (Anabolic Mayhem) Ron should take notice and hire Vince.
He has an eBook for sale on there about Anabolics. This is a smart fucking dude we have here in our presence.

Vince B. seems like a Cuck, continues to get owned by the large black guy, keeps coming back for more.
Strange  ???