Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 89321 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2017, 06:34:19 AM »
This peer review was written by a guy in the same contest as Goodrum but in a different section. Goodrum wore white trunks that day. Came last as usual.

You mean Paul Naperman....go see where he's at now...
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2017, 08:11:00 AM »
Gotta admire Goodrum. Instead of coming here and saying he changed his mind about buying a Jaguar he starts a hate campaign against me.
He fabricates all manner of bullshit and expects readers to accept his crap.

Guys like Goodrum are dangerous because they will do anything to discredit others. No wonder Derek Anthony spat in his face when they met.

You dragged this thread up after it was dead for over a month.  I don't care about you Basile.  I wish you would just crawl into a hole and die but you seem to keep popping up for more.

Ironage is actually recoverable much like Muscle Mayhem is....it was just never reopened, dipshit but the fact remains that you were caught impersonating Zabo's wife by Shawn and he booting your scheming ass off for it.

You were finally granted some recognition and then you blew it with your stunt. 
A

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2017, 12:07:38 PM »
Basile can't stop coming for more punishment. 8) ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #428 on: October 08, 2017, 02:14:42 PM »

You dragged this thread up after it was dead for over a month.  I don't care about you Basile.  I wish you would just crawl into a hole and die but you seem to keep popping up for more.

Ironage is actually recoverable much like Muscle Mayhem is....it was just never reopened, dipshit but the fact remains that you were caught impersonating Zabo's wife by Shawn and he booting your scheming ass off for it.

You were finally granted some recognition and then you blew it with your stunt.  

You are a pathological liar. I am completely innocent of your charges, Since there is no substance to your accusations you reveal how despicable and unethical you are.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: October 09, 2017, 07:45:30 AM »
That was VB posing at Zabo's ex? if so, strange  ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #430 on: October 09, 2017, 08:02:53 AM »
That was VB posing at Zabo's ex? if so, strange  ???

Nope, never happened. Goodrum is a liar. End of story.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: October 09, 2017, 01:59:54 PM »
Nope, never happened. Goodrum is a liar. End of story.

Yeah, right  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #432 on: October 09, 2017, 07:24:57 PM »
You are a pathological liar. I am completely innocent of your charges, Since there is no substance to your accusations you reveal how despicable and unethical you are.

If you didn't do it then how do you know about someone impersonating Zabo's wife???  Fact is Shawn Perine busted you and threw your lying ass out
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #433 on: October 09, 2017, 08:03:32 PM »

If you didn't do it then how do you know about someone impersonating Zabo's wife???  Fact is Shawn Perine busted you and threw your lying ass out

What a total idiot you are. This accusation was posted on Getbig more than once in the past. WTF would anyone, including me, impersonate a known

bodybuilder's wife? You have her Facebook account. Go ask her you damn nuisance. Why Ron tolerates a despicable dork like you is a mystery.

People like you because you entertain them...nothing else. They never signed up for your discussion board or appeared on your shows. Have you

stopped to ask why?

You are so convinced that if you repeat something over and over then many will believe it must be true.

Here is how real logic works:

1. Lydia Tack (Salazar) was one of Zabo's wives.

2. She contacted me after I wrote that she upstaged Arnold on Santa Monica Beach in October 1968.

3. I invited her to post some stories and photos about Zabo and the gang on Ironage forum.

4. She joined and we had a long thread (over 90 pages) as a tribute to Zabo.

5. Shawn Perine couldn't have contacted her because he would have found that it was her posting on Ironage.

6. So that means you must be lying about having talked to Shawn Perine.

7. You are on Facebook and can easily send her a private message about the matter.

8. You either don't want to know the truth or you are afraid of that truth because you don't want to apologize.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #434 on: October 09, 2017, 10:30:25 PM »

What a total idiot you are. This accusation was posted on Getbig more than once in the past. WTF would anyone, including me, impersonate a known

bodybuilder's wife? You have her Facebook account. Go ask her you damn nuisance. Why Ron tolerates a despicable dork like you is a mystery.

People like you because you entertain them...nothing else. They never signed up for your discussion board or appeared on your shows. Have you

stopped to ask why?

You are so convinced that if you repeat something over and over then many will believe it must be true.

Here is how real logic works:

1. Lydia Tack (Salazar) was one of Zabo's wives.

2. She contacted me after I wrote that she upstaged Arnold on Santa Monica Beach in October 1968.

3. I invited her to post some stories and photos about Zabo and the gang on Ironage forum.

4. She joined and we had a long thread (over 90 pages) as a tribute to Zabo.

5. Shawn Perine couldn't have contacted her because he would have found that it was her posting on Ironage.

6. So that means you must be lying about having talked to Shawn Perine.

7. You are on Facebook and can easily send her a private message about the matter.

8. You either don't want to know the truth or you are afraid of that truth because you don't want to apologize.

Go ask her???  I'm not going to go and ask some 90 year old woman about you being thrown off Ironage over 8 years ago you bozo.  Argue all you want but the fact is you got banned from Ironage....period.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #435 on: October 09, 2017, 10:37:29 PM »

Go ask her???  I'm not going to go and ask some 90 year old woman about you being thrown off Ironage over 8 years ago you bozo.  Argue all you want but the fact is you got banned from Ironage....period.

She isn't that old. Nice woman for sure. Nothing to be afraid of. I wrote her today.

Yes, I was banned from Ironage with two other regular posters. Dallas Cove and Terry Strand. No reason was given for what they did. Perine wasn't a moderator then.

Why you fabricate lies is a mystery. Oh, wait, you will do anything to put shit on others you disapprove of. My sin here? Asking where your Jaguar and Jeep were. Just tell us the truth like a real man would.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: October 10, 2017, 11:44:14 AM »

No smoke without fire, ah Basil  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #438 on: October 10, 2017, 11:51:11 AM »

No smoke without fire, ah Basil  ::)

Who is paying a dope like you to harrass me?

Update from Lydia:  I never heard of Melvin Goodrum.   Like Zabo would say….”Who did he beat?”

If Melvin is on FACEBOOK he would know who I am via my posting on IRON HISTORY, RAW IRON, OLD SCHOOL BB, GOLDEN AGE OF BB etc.  He is FB friends with some of the same people I am friends with - SO if he were truly in doubt he could ask me directly.   He is just pulling your chain.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: October 10, 2017, 11:58:14 AM »

a) surfboard  manufacturer  :)

b) do U ever sleep  :P (6am in au)

c) congratulation 4 banging 90yo lady  ;D

Hey Vince, last night on ABC TV - Catalyst: How to exercise better , training/eating at the Australian Institute of Sport & nothing about hypertrophy BS training  ???.

Catalyst will be repeated on 3pm, Saturday Oct 13th !

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #440 on: October 22, 2017, 02:40:48 PM »
Hey Vince, last night on ABC TV - Catalyst: How to exercise better , training/eating at the Australian Institute of Sport & nothing about hypertrophy BS training  ???.

Catalyst will be repeated on 3pm, Saturday Oct 13th !

Nice!
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #441 on: October 22, 2017, 03:14:33 PM »

Update from Lydia:  I never heard of Melvin Goodrum.   Like Zabo would say….”Who did he beat?”

If Melvin is on FACEBOOK he would know who I am via my posting on IRON HISTORY, RAW IRON, OLD SCHOOL BB, GOLDEN AGE OF BB etc.  He is FB friends with some of the same people I am friends with - SO if he were truly in doubt he could ask me directly.   He is just pulling your chain.

Oh god...fine, PM me her Facebook profile and I'll ask her
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #443 on: October 24, 2017, 08:55:01 AM »

Its been 2 days and I've not heard shit about this Lydia.  Obviously, you're pulling the same thing you did before.  Either provide the contact information or shut the hell up about it
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #444 on: December 12, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »
Guess what???? ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #445 on: December 13, 2017, 04:28:34 AM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #446 on: December 13, 2017, 05:43:39 AM »
Guess what???? ;D
You Actually made a sale on one of your websites?

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #447 on: December 13, 2017, 06:06:30 AM »
Guess what???? ;D

You've discarded your hedonistic homosexual lifestyle and in doing so have embraced a new found purpose and direction in life helping your fellow man for truly altruistic purposes?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #448 on: December 13, 2017, 03:17:50 PM »
Ah, the truly stupid Vince G comes up with more lies and bullshit. Three of us were banned from IronAge forum for no reason.

Somehow that silly impersonation story was mentioned by someone. All fabricated nonsense. I never impersonated anyone on line. I despise people who do that.

I have never used or been a gimmick. Period. The woman there was Lydia Tack (Salazar) who was one of Zabo's wives. They had a daughter, Candice, together.

I wrote a story about how she upstaged Arnold at Santa Monica Beach back in October 1968. After Zabo died she found that story and contacted me saying it was her.

We became friends and have talked on the phone several times. I invited her to post about Zabo on Ironage. She did join the site and a thread about Zabo and her

was the best thread ever on that forum. Lydia posted many photos of those days and told us things we never knew about so many people. How anyone could say

I impersonated her is a mystery. It was her. She is on Facebook. Contact her and find out.

This is not true. I was on IronAge and you are misleading people ( or senility is setting in.)

J

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #449 on: December 13, 2017, 03:58:15 PM »
This is not true. I was on IronAge and you are misleading people ( or senility is setting in.)

J

The internet is a strange place. There is hardly any way to prove or disprove anything to most people. Those without any integrity, like Melvin Goodrum, can lie and exaggerate and some naive people most Getbiggers will believe them.

People with integrity like myself have a hard time convincing doubters that what I post is the truth.

There is our resident dope, Goodrum, asking me for Lydia's Facebook name. If he had comprehension skills he would have seen her name in a post above. Nope, he uses this ploy to convince others that I posted as a woman. Why on earth would I do that? How would I get access to her private photos of her family and Zabo? No reason is ever given. Yet people will believe nonsense. Some still believe that I am a gimmick and not really myself. Amazingly stupid people on Getbig. That is why I refer collectively to them as the Flotsam. Anonymous dorks posting for a laugh so they don't take any responsibility whatsoever.

Compare that to what I post. If I defame anyone they could sue me. I haven't been contacted by any lawyers because what I post is the truth. If I posted lies I would be in trouble.

Iron Cross, bigmc, and Hurricane Beef all tried to establish that I lied about various things. If they could establish that then perhaps my account of Arnold at my place in 1974 didn't happen. No such luck. Robert Nailon was a witness, not me. I haven't heard from Arnold or his staff so what does that tell you? I don't mess with people who have hundreds of millions. Period.