Author Topic: Massive Trump Rally in Phoenix  (Read 5005 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Massive Trump Rally in Phoenix
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 04:22:39 PM »
When did I mention CNN

What do you think I'm lying about?

Were you there when the cops used pepper spray

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-protests-arizona-idUSKCN1B309G?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

There was a small group of protestors that moved toward the police line. The Phoenix PD told them to disperse numerous times. The protestors threw some type of gas cannister at the police. The police used tear gas to break up the crowd. By that time half the crowd, maybe 50 people had gone up into the parking garages to throw things at the police. When the police line moved forward the protestors scattered and a few fat Mexican broads who couldn't run because they're too fat, got gassed.

The cops showed a lot of restraint. The entire thing was a lot of lameness with the media trying to find any little thing they could. Interviewing the 3 lesbians and 2 soccer moms who showed up. On the other hand, the protestors tried every stupid thing they could think of to get themselves put on TV.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2017, 04:59:20 PM »
Central and Washington.

The entire protest thing fizzled out long before I left. I had dinner downtown until after 10:00 and there were a couple small groups standing around looking lost.

The large Trump crowd had left the Convention Center.

You're so full of shit with your "live video" you saw. The CNN "live video" was a bunch of fuckstick kids hiding down the street away from the police and waiting to take the bus or light rail back to ASU. You're just another lying piece of liberal shit.

You mean CNN lied about the number of protesters?  Shocking. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2017, 05:19:57 PM »

Try to pay attention

No one mentioned CNN other than Chopper Rider (he assumed that was where I saw the video of the crowds)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2017, 05:23:20 PM »

IMO.....yes, or grossly exaggerated

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2017, 05:31:38 PM »

They have abandoned even trying to appear fair.  They are at war with Trump.  I don't think this will end well for them. 

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »
Try to pay attention

No one mentioned CNN other than Chopper Rider (he assumed that was where I saw the video of the crowds)

Now you're lying again.

You assumed I watched the crowds on TV. You said the live feed you saw contradicted what I had stated. I told you I didn't watch a live feed. I watched the protest right from downtown Phoenix. The only national "live feed" I saw was a lame ass CNN group who were hidden way down the sidewalk away from the protest and they had a bunch of kids showing off in front of their location.

You're full of shit. You tried to call me out like a fucking smartass and you ended up looking like the lying fool you are. I watched the media photographers do everything they could to try to make that demonstration look like it was well attended...and it wasn't. It was the typical Open Borders immigration group, the anti-Arpaio group, a few lemming housewives, the LGBTQ dozen or so, and students from the downtown ASU campus.

And every fucking one of them scattered like cockroaches the second the police moved forward toward them.

Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »
They have abandoned even trying to appear fair.  They are at war with Trump.  I don't think this will end well for them. 

Trump is no dummy, he is painting the media as unpatriotic, anti-American, and against seeing the country become successful.

The media cannot win that battle and the liberals will abandon them the stronger the economy gets.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 05:45:47 PM »

Tell us what you saw on CNN since apparently you were the only one on this thread who was watching it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 06:11:48 PM »
Trump is no dummy, he is painting the media as unpatriotic, anti-American, and against seeing the country become successful.

The media cannot win that battle and the liberals will abandon them the stronger the economy gets.

I agree for the most part, although I doubt liberals abandon the media.  The media is too powerful of an ally, and liberals run the MSM.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2017, 07:40:12 PM »
Tell us what you saw on CNN since apparently you were the only one on this thread who was watching it
I turned it on CNN just to see how they spin the story.  THey had on the bottom of the screen, news alert thousands of protestors outside the Trump rally. The footage they showed afterwards looked like maybe 100 to 200 max.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2017, 07:52:40 PM »
I turned it on CNN just to see how they spin the story.  THey had on the bottom of the screen, news alert thousands of protestors outside the Trump rally. The footage they showed afterwards looked like maybe 100 to 200 max.

according to this website
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/08/23/how-many-people-downtown-phoenix-donald-trump-rally-protests/594732001/

Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Howard said the number of demonstrators likely was more than 5,000.
"I think there were more outside, but we have no official number to offer," he said in an email Wednesday afternoon

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
according to this website
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/08/23/how-many-people-downtown-phoenix-donald-trump-rally-protests/594732001/

Absolutely not 5,000 protestors. That is complete and utter horseshit. AZ Central has some absurdly crazy left wingers as reporters, but not even they would claim that.

That is either a purposeful biased statement or something that was said to avoid a Twitter backlash.

In the end whether it was 500 or 5,000 the main point is that they weren't there to be peaceful.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2017, 08:23:50 PM »
Absolutely not 5,000 protestors. That is complete and utter horseshit. AZ Central has some absurdly crazy left wingers as reporters, but not even they would claim that.

That is either a purposeful biased statement or something that was said to avoid a Twitter backlash.

In the end whether it was 500 or 5,000 the main point is that they weren't there to be peaceful.

LOL @ thinking the Phoenix Police Department gives a rats ass about a Twitter backlash

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2017, 06:07:23 AM »
I turned it on CNN just to see how they spin the story.  THey had on the bottom of the screen, news alert thousands of protestors outside the Trump rally. The footage they showed afterwards looked like maybe 100 to 200 max.

Immediately after the election they did the same thing with the number of protesters. They kept panning over the same group to make it appear as though they were more.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2017, 07:37:28 AM »
Now you're lying again.

You assumed I watched the crowds on TV. You said the live feed you saw contradicted what I had stated. I told you I didn't watch a live feed. I watched the protest right from downtown Phoenix. The only national "live feed" I saw was a lame ass CNN group who were hidden way down the sidewalk away from the protest and they had a bunch of kids showing off in front of their location.

You're full of shit. You tried to call me out like a fucking smartass and you ended up looking like the lying fool you are. I watched the media photographers do everything they could to try to make that demonstration look like it was well attended...and it wasn't. It was the typical Open Borders immigration group, the anti-Arpaio group, a few lemming housewives, the LGBTQ dozen or so, and students from the downtown ASU campus.

And every fucking one of them scattered like cockroaches the second the police moved forward toward them.

Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.
Grasping conveniently skipping over this post as he gets shown to be an extreme liar/twister again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2017, 10:55:50 AM »
Immediately after the election they did the same thing with the number of protesters. They kept panning over the same group to make it appear as though they were more.

They did the same with some Neo Nazi meeting in DC right around the election, where they showed a portion of the room, making it look like a huge crowd, when in reality there might have been about 20-30 people. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
Grasping conveniently skipping over this post as he gets shown to be an extreme liar/twister again.

So you're also calling the Phoenix PD liars as well

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2017, 11:13:33 AM »
Fox News lied about it too claiming there were several thousand protesters and even showing videos

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/22/thousands-protesters-flock-to-trump-speech-in-phoenix.html

I guess it's my own fault for believing the fake story and doctored videos shown on Fox News

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2017, 11:55:28 AM »
They did the same with some Neo Nazi meeting in DC right around the election, where they showed a portion of the room, making it look like a huge crowd, when in reality there might have been about 20-30 people. 

It's all just a smokescreen. They can't take an honest look at the situation. So, they have to paint a small meaningless fringe group as the problem.

Homicide rates in America's major cities are on track to break records in 2017

http://www.businessinsider.com/homicide-rates-in-major-us-cities-to-break-records-in-2017-2017-7

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2017, 12:06:16 PM »
It's all just a smokescreen. They can't take an honest look at the situation. So, they have to paint a small meaningless fringe group as the problem.

http://www.businessinsider.com/homicide-rates-in-major-us-cities-to-break-records-in-2017-2017-7

Exactly.  They are also using it as a political tool.  It's part of their attempt to brand all things conservative as racist.  Did you see Howard Dean say the other day that, in effect, you are racist if you vote for Republicans in 2018? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2017, 12:09:28 PM »

yeah, the media really should just ignore torch wielding neo-nazi's

It's not the like POTUS is commenting on them or something

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2017, 12:24:48 PM »
Fox News lied about it too claiming there were several thousand protesters and even showing videos

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/22/thousands-protesters-flock-to-trump-speech-in-phoenix.html

I guess it's my own fault for believing the fake story and doctored videos shown on Fox News

FOX is on the same team which opposes the citizens.  They're right there, playing along with CNN.

Just pretending to be "the opposite" of the rest.  All fake, all lies.  All of it.

But you know this, I'm sure.  You're not stupid.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2017, 12:36:21 PM »
yeah, the media really should just ignore torch wielding neo-nazi's

It's not the like POTUS is commenting on them or something

Stop with the drama queening. We're talking about proportion. How much coverage did that story get versus what's going on in the inner cities?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2017, 12:37:25 PM »
FOX is on the same team which opposes the citizens.  They're right there, playing along with CNN.

Just pretending to be "the opposite" of the rest.  All fake, all lies.  All of it.

But you know this, I'm sure.  You're not stupid.

I looked at the videos from Fox News

So the protesters and the police action were all "fake" and "lies"

I'm sure they didn't bother to report and the long list of lies in his speech that night  

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2017, 12:44:25 PM »
I looked at the videos from Fox News

So the protesters and the police action were all "fake" and "lies"

I'm sure they didn't bother to report and the long list of lies in his speech that night  

I don't know how "true" or "false" or "creatively in-between" any of that is, or was.   No.

Or maybe who caused what, and all those great details MSM plays around with.