Author Topic: Naps issues  (Read 5703 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Naps issues
« on: August 22, 2017, 11:10:31 PM »
Anyone having issues with naps?
They claimed they never received my btc. The transaction shows as received and they obviously provided the address for it to get confirmed over 6 times. I'm really disappointed right now don't know what to do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Naps issues
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 11:23:38 PM »
They claimed they never received my btc. The transaction shows as received and they obviously provided the address for it to get confirmed over 6 times. I'm really disappointed right now don't know what to do.

The Internet is fraught with complaints about Napsgear.

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 01:10:12 AM »
You should have all the exchanges in emails, no? Send then a screenshot of the emails they sent you when you initially got payment info.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 11:21:10 PM »
Did all of that. I think I'm just getting the old fashioned elevator shaft. Just curious if anyone still used them.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 01:33:45 PM »
I didn't realize this was an open discussion source board.
T

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 11:02:46 PM »
I have no agenda. Trying to make sure no getbiggers get gh15'd again.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 11:19:47 AM »
Naps seems to me like a all around bad idea. The DEA is with out a doubt on to them and they are selective scamers.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 01:21:31 AM »
Bitcoin makes the scamming part that much easier for them. They don't have to show up in person to accept a money wire. They even offer 20% discount if you pay with bitcoin.  :(

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 03:16:52 AM »

they are scammers, few friend of mine were ripped of by naps. It's always the same thing but you only realise they are scammers until you google "napsgear scammer".
asstropin

2whitelights

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 09:22:42 AM »
Bitcoin makes the scamming part that much easier for them. They don't have to show up in person to accept a money wire. They even offer 20% discount if you pay with bitcoin.  :(

Pretty much every source offers a discount for using bitcoins now a days.

2whitelights

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 09:32:02 AM »
To be fair I don't think Naps is "trying" to scam anyone. I think they are just a pretty big source (one of the biggest and longest running sources actually) with a lot of moving parts and most of these moving parts happen to have a pretty low IQ. lol. Logically, it would only hurt them to try and rip people off for a couple bottles of gear or something. The thing is there is a lot of people involved and I think they sometimes just make careless mistakes. It's not as if you're simply dealing with one person. They are a sponsor on a number of boards i'm on, I know A LOT of people that have dealt with them, and the vast majority of them haven't really had any problems other then potentially a very long wait time on their product.

They don't have the best reputation during different periods of time, but that being said they do have a more extensive list then you will find anywhere. I've never personally ordered from them, but if I needed some obscure product or just a couple items I probably wouldn't hesistate. I wouldn't buy a full cycle or any more gear then you can afford losing though. Much better sources out there, I prefer to go domestic anyway or make my own shit.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 07:09:12 PM »
I used them successfully a couple months ago so this is why I am now at a loss. Hit or miss, like any long time source.

But I discovered a source for Raws so now my broke ass will attempt a home cook soon and super duper cheap orals by the gram baby

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 07:58:37 AM »
I've used them and they are pretty good.  Always get what I order and never had an issue.  I would assume those posting about them being scammers are rivals trying to ruin their rep.

How much was your order?  I doubt they're into stealing a few hundred from anyone.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 10:29:00 PM »
It was about the price of a 55 in flat screen without going into details. Not a large order. Not a light cycle either. I agree I think they just screwed up but I have no control over it. Will plead my case on more time with them. Btc's that go 30 days without being collected get out back into your account but the transaction went through so I'm not counting on that.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2017, 06:07:43 PM »
Personally I have never had a problem, anyone k ow a place with better prices?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 08:33:20 AM »
GTG
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »
The Internet is fraught with complaints about Napsgear.

You are a seriously cool dude in spite of how much shit I and everyone else gives you.  I think getbig
keeps you young.