Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - What is Flex Wheeler doing?  (Read 14311 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What the fuck is flex wheeler doing?
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 07:50:19 AM »
Exactly the same thing, pure vanity.

At least woman with saggy flat tits don't brag about being genetic wonders  after the "alteration" .

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2017, 08:01:19 AM »
he was known for getting ready quite quickly back in the day, I think Milos told a story about him going from 210 looking untrained to 230 onstage in 5 weeks.

Wasn't it doing that that popped his kidney LOL?
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2017, 08:08:55 AM »
What's with all the crappy tattoos all over his entire body? This guy had one of the best physiques in history and he desecrates it with oil and shitty ink. No way will he place at the Olympia unless nostalgia kicks in and they give him a gift out of sympathy.

I'm sure at the time he believed his days onstage were over and was used to "standing out"... Sorta like lee priest.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2017, 08:35:29 AM »
oil in men is no worse than silicone in women

get over it.

It's a lot worst. Silicone is in a bag and injected oil has to get filtered out of the body by the kidneys. Most women get saline bags now.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: 2017 Olympia - What is Flex Wheeler doing?
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2017, 12:19:10 PM »
Way too many people ripping Flex apart on here. Yes...I agree...that I think it is very risky to undertake competing again for Flex. But...I was around Golds Venice in 92 and throughout the rest of his career. I do not believe there is any oil in the body you are currently seeing on him. I knew Flex somewhat...spoke with him many many times. He is not a stupid guy. Yes...he has done stupid things..risky things...but so do most current bodybuilders. Flex has crazy genetics, crazy insertions, crazy small joints, amazing structure. If any of you had ever seen Flex in person those days, especially around the time tgat he was training after his accident...you would have seen a version of Flex that looked like what you see now. As for him possibly taking diuretics for this show....I truly believe that he wont. Plus...diuretics are not 100% needed. I knew tons of guys who came in dry as shit that swore off diuretics after a bad stint. They are not needed. Tons of guys pull it off. I think he may be playing it smart. As smart as one can...considering he is competing. I think he will look really good. Way better than Levrone...who actually is sonewhat retarted in life. I think Flex is out to make tge best of what he has got right now. It is a personal achievement and the Classic division gives him a nice avenue to compete again. Fuck all the haters. I think many will be suprised. And if anybody here truly knew Flex even a bit...they would know that he wouldnt bother showing up onstage if he looked like shit or like Levrone did.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2017, 01:06:03 PM »
He has a remarkable small nose, regarding his african heritage.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 02:31:24 PM »
Way too many people ripping Flex apart on here. Yes...I agree...that I think it is very risky to undertake competing again for Flex. But...I was around Golds Venice in 92 and throughout the rest of his career. I do not believe there is any oil in the body you are currently seeing on him. I knew Flex somewhat...spoke with him many many times. He is not a stupid guy. Yes...he has done stupid things..risky things...but so do most current bodybuilders. Flex has crazy genetics, crazy insertions, crazy small joints, amazing structure. If any of you had ever seen Flex in person those days, especially around the time tgat he was training after his accident...you would have seen a version of Flex that looked like what you see now. As for him possibly taking diuretics for this show....I truly believe that he wont. Plus...diuretics are not 100% needed. I knew tons of guys who came in dry as shit that swore off diuretics after a bad stint. They are not needed. Tons of guys pull it off. I think he may be playing it smart. As smart as one can...considering he is competing. I think he will look really good. Way better than Levrone...who actually is sonewhat retarted in life. I think Flex is out to make tge best of what he has got right now. It is a personal achievement and the Classic division gives him a nice avenue to compete again. Fuck all the haters. I think many will be suprised. And if anybody here truly knew Flex even a bit...they would know that he wouldnt bother showing up onstage if he looked like shit or like Levrone did.

Okay Mr White Knight

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 02:38:42 PM »

oh brother.....

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 05:04:28 PM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2017, 06:55:22 PM »
making a tit of himself

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2017, 08:57:26 PM »
Flex is getting closer and closer to the top of my deadpool list. 

Kevin is in there too, but he still hasn't had any real health scares happen to him, which is why he is lower on the list.  I believe Leverone will be physically injured before he blows out a kidney or his liver. 

Levrone, not Leverone.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2017, 08:58:46 PM »
It's a lot worst. Silicone is in a bag and injected oil has to get filtered out of the body by the kidneys. Most women get saline bags now.

A lot WORSE, not a lot worst.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2017, 09:13:05 PM »
Boy, oh, boy, Flex is one serious retard.

He looks like shit. Period.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2017, 09:16:08 PM »
he was known for getting ready quite quickly back in the day, I think Milos told a story about him going from 210 looking untrained to 230 onstage in 5 weeks.

That sounds more like Kevin than flex, I used to see flex all the time leading up to the contest and he certainly wasn't the type that grew into shows, plus was when he was in his 30's

Now he's in his 50's with one functioning kidney and shitty tatts

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2017, 09:19:43 PM »
And this class is not joke.

I think this kid Breon has a good chance to win if politics don't steal it from him.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2017, 09:23:32 PM »
Everyone's gonna think Flex is doing one of his flexible stage moves but really he'll be going into a death contortion.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2017, 09:32:49 PM »

Kevin competed in open bbing show

Flex is competing in classic bbing

No way flex right now has a better physique than Kevin

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2017, 10:47:28 PM »
Epic 100 pound close grip pulldowns...sorry had to be said ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2017, 11:54:51 PM »
110 pound chicks at the gym using more weight than Flex is using and they're just starting out with weights. Brutal.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2017, 12:39:17 AM »
oh brother.....

Flex has always had very full biceps, look back to the early '90's - I don't think there is any oil in there either

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2017, 12:42:19 AM »
Flex has always had very full biceps, look back to the early '90's - I don't think there is any oil in there either

his arms look like Derek Anthonys.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2017, 12:43:16 AM »

lol kay brah

and santa brings toys each christmas, yeah?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2017, 05:45:33 AM »
A lot WORSE, not a lot worst.

Comparing silicone bags and silicone injection for breast augmentation to oil in muscle hence the word worst. You got me though. Take out "a lot" and replace with it's worst and it's correct English. I was typing on a phone eating. You got me.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2017, 07:12:52 AM »

I think people are trashing the current version of Flex Wheeler .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2017, 07:18:08 AM »

Quoting this so I can come back to it and repost after we see.