Author Topic: This girl in my building has huge tits - BB related  (Read 8177 times)

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
This girl in my building has huge tits - BB related
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:54:57 PM »
She goes to my gym, so...

Anyways so I'm taking the lift and she happens to be in it.  Wearing spandex but with a stupid sweater around her waist.  Her tits are huge and she had a top where the upper one third of her titties were out.  Honestly it was hard not looking at them.  I got a couple of microsecond glances but I regret not giving them a proper look.

You wear a top like that with those knockers, aren't I socially obligated to look or even comment on them?  She did catch me looking at her ass once...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: This girl in my building has huge tits - BB related
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 08:59:00 PM »
Rich neighborhood-problems.

They're starving in africa!

Q

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 09:18:11 PM »
She goes to my gym, so...

Anyways so I'm taking the lift and she happens to be in it.  Wearing spandex but with a stupid sweater around her waist.  Her tits are huge and she had a top where the upper one third of her titties were out.  Honestly it was hard not looking at them.  I got a couple of microsecond glances but I regret not giving them a proper look.

You wear a top like that with those knockers, aren't I socially obligated to look or even comment on them?  She did catch me looking at her ass once...

If you see her often and don't say anything you'll end in loser creep zone

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 09:27:36 PM »
If you see her often and don't say anything you'll end in loser creep zone

True. Just say "nice tits" and walk away. If she talks to you after that you're golden.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 09:38:46 PM »
Rich neighborhood-problems.

They're starving in africa!

as they should be, there's way too many of them

they're idiots and morons, low-iq's breed more as a known fact

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 09:40:56 PM »

True. Just say "nice tits" and walk away. If she talks to you after that you're golden.

LOL. Nope, never say anything like that. You will be perceived as crass. Pretty girls are used to getting lots of flattering comments.

Strike up a conversation about something you both know about....like your premises. The gym! Haven't you even asked her about the gym? It

is a simple thing to offer to help her or something like that. Once you communicate it will be easy to go from there.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 09:42:21 PM »
no pics = fake story

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 10:40:44 PM »
LOL. Nope, never say anything like that. You will be perceived as crass. Pretty girls are used to getting lots of flattering comments.

Strike up a conversation about something you both know about....like your premises. The gym! Haven't you even asked her about the gym? It

is a simple thing to offer to help her or something like that. Once you communicate it will be easy to go from there.

wtf

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 12:24:22 AM »

Hey Vince, any big tits at yours gym  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 12:28:20 AM »

True. Just say "nice tits" and walk away. If she talks to you after that it will be during your disciplinary hearing.

fixed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »

Vince Basile, always thinking about his gym!

What about her TITONAS?!??!
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 10:03:36 AM »
Ignore her... don't look at her and don't talk to her.  She'll start wondering why you're not looking and she'll eventually want to meet you.  I've used this strategy many times... it works.

Any girl who is attractive and/or has very big tits has already fucked 20-40 guys before you get to her.   Remember that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 11:20:57 AM »
Ignore her... don't look at her and don't talk to her.  She'll start wondering why you're not looking and she'll eventually want to meet you.  I've used this strategy many times... it works.

Any girl who is attractive and/or has very big tits has already fucked 20-40 guys before you get to her.   Remember that.

that doesn't matter coz he can do her better

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 01:43:51 PM »
Ignore her... don't look at her and don't talk to her.  She'll start wondering why you're not looking and she'll eventually want to meet you.  I've used this strategy many times... it works.

Any girl who is attractive and/or has very big tits has already fucked 20-40 guys before you get to her.   Remember that.

ROFL, good one....maybe if your a legit 10. In real life, not the internet, she probably won't even notice your in the room. I played that angle my whole life with women...never ever worked for me or any guy I know.

OP; fake or real tits. I'm only interested in this story if her tits are big silicone bags.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 02:13:25 PM »
Without pictors this thread is pointless.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 03:17:40 PM »
If she didn't want you to look she would have covered her tits with the sweater.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 03:27:26 PM »
When I lived in Vegas I lived in a huge gated apartment complex, that had multiple buildings, a fitness center, and 2 pools. This place was loaded with faked titty bitches, I ended up hooking up with a girl in my complex that was a Hooters girl, worked at the Hooters Hotel, anyway worst mistake I've ever made, at the time it was great, but when things went south, trying to bring new girls to my place was a guaranteed anxiety, she would come over un invited, would cockblock me, the girl was crazy, it sucked, I was constantly paranoid, and constantly sneaking in and out of my place to avoid her. Moral of the story "don't shit where you eat!"

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 03:56:44 PM »
ROFL, good one....maybe if your a legit 10. In real life, not the internet, she probably won't even notice your in the room. I played that angle my whole life with women...never ever worked for me or any guy I know.

OP; fake or real tits. I'm only interested in this story if her tits are big silicone bags.

Today it's very different.  95% of women out there today, regardless of where they are, have their faces buried in their phones and social media.  In the 80's and 90's (my prime) there was no such thing, women were forced to be more aware of their surroundings and be more interactive.  Back then I had a very muscular physique with 7-8% BF.  I consider myself an 8 in facial looks.   I don't want to brag, but having a big bulge in my pants helped too.  Chicks notice things like that.

Now, I don't really give a fuck about banging women (but I never turn down an opportunity).  Women today are annoying, pretentious and cost lots of money to maintain.  I'd rather spend it on gold or a good meal instead.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 09:11:29 PM »
no pics!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 09:12:54 PM »
This thread is useless without pics.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 02:22:23 AM »
This thread is useless without pics.

good point

Purge_WTF

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 08:21:44 PM »
i think it's safe to say that both those girls are 40+, have numerous children, smokes 2 packs a day and eat a diet consisting of bacon and cheese.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 08:22:33 PM »
I don't understand this place? ??? ??? ???

When did disgusting fat asses with cellulite become attractive and desirable?