Author Topic: Gregg Valentino - Re Dallas McCarver - Who is to blame?  (Read 12629 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Gregg Valentino - Re Dallas McCarver - Who is to blame?
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:11:48 AM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Gregg Valentino - DALLAS McCARVER - Who is to blame?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 03:26:01 AM »
Around 8:30 is where the cuckoo clocks start chirping.

I'm with him right up until the bit where he starts implying they should get medical benefits ::)

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 03:45:37 AM »
Around 8:30 is where the cuckoo clocks start chirping.

I'm with him right up until the bit where he starts implying they should get medical benefits ::)

when BBers compete in front of 50k people 40 times a year plus TV rights then maybe they get baseball/ nfl benefits. until then its find a rich woman or room 7 at the Mirage.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 06:03:22 AM »
He speaks the truth. But nothing is going to change.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 06:15:55 AM »
He's right. But it won't happen. It's not in the sport's best interest financially. It's a niche sport, not the NFL, the money just isn't there.

Unionization and a push for medical coverage will be the real death of the sport if they push for it. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 06:18:13 AM »
Will the Schmoes STDs be covered also?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 06:48:58 AM »
He's actually got good points. How many deaths is it going to take for regulation to be implemented.  Not sure where the regulation lines would be drawn but there has to be something.  Stress test on the heart, blood pressure, values etc...  If you have a resting HR of say 120+ you shouldn't be competing.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 07:22:08 AM »
Very nice video by Greg.

J

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 07:24:51 AM »
 Gregg Valentino is to blame , he was the first moron i saw that injected massive amounts of oil for attention

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »
Gregg Valentino is to blame , he was the first moron i saw that injected massive amounts of oil for attention

X

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Gregg Valentino - Re Dallas McCarver - Who is to blame?
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 09:37:05 AM »
Great points, especially saying how many pro athletes in other sports have to pay to play in their league, it makes no sense.

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 11:07:41 AM »
Will the Schmoes STDs be covered also?

HA! Sadly, that is true.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 12:25:04 PM »
Don't talk this shit to the competitors

Seriously

Bring this shit to the people who run the NPC and promote shows - they make plenty of $$$
 What is now even? $150/yr for membership + $60 entry fee???

Fckn a, I pay $300/yr and get $2million in liability coverage - paid $500 to take the CSCS

You want changes take this shit to ones running the show - they slap a coat of white paint on anything negative and you wonder why outside investors , other than ze gheys, pay any attention to this shit

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 01:32:08 PM »
when BBers compete in front of 50k people 40 times a year plus TV rights then maybe they get baseball/ nfl benefits. until then its find a rich woman or room 7 at the Mirage.
Or maybe have a full time job. Or just move to Kuwait.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 01:48:04 PM »
serge nubret was right about the eye eff beh beh (usa bodybuilding mob). they're a bunch of scammers who used the competitors to make 100s of millions over the years without creating a support infrastructure.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 07:00:28 PM »
It's called bodybuilding not brainbuilding. There are going to be some idiots that take it too far. You don't just wake up one day at 330lbs ripped. You make the decision to take that risk day after day.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 07:45:05 PM »
It's called bodybuilding not brainbuilding.

stealing this
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 07:53:49 PM »
Bodybuilding has become something of a Shangri-La for the most mentally unstable and intellectually stunted people on the planet.

A haven for the borderline retarded and worse (e.g., Genova).  Its a Schmoegasbord feastival of tights for those wealthy enough to pay to satisfy their disgusting fetishes.   Retards who couldn't make change or flip a burger populate the contest stages around the world.

Stupid people are to blame. That and the promoters.  And the drug pushers. But most of all, its the stupid people.  In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.  In bodybuilding its the 'tard that can count past the number of fingers on both hands that gets labeled a genius.

Stupid dumb mofos. Too lazy and too ignorant to make a living doing anything but making "road to" videos (think Antoinette Valiant).

Stupid people.  Idiocracy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 08:32:32 PM »
Don't talk this shit to the competitors

Seriously

Bring this shit to the people who run the NPC and promote shows - they make plenty of $$$
 What is now even? $150/yr for membership + $60 entry fee???

Fckn a, I pay $300/yr and get $2million in liability coverage - paid $500 to take the CSCS

You want changes take this shit to ones running the show - they slap a coat of white paint on anything negative and you wonder why outside investors , other than ze gheys, pay any attention to this shit

Never going to happen brother no ones forcing these guys to destroy their bodies with a shit ton of drugs. If bodybuilding goes down the shitter tomorrow the NPC is still going to thrive they are making 10 times more money than they ever have with bodybuilding.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 08:56:32 PM »
He's actually got good points. How many deaths is it going to take for regulation to be implemented.  Not sure where the regulation lines would be drawn but there has to be something.  Stress test on the heart, blood pressure, values etc...  If you have a resting HR of say 120+ you shouldn't be competing.
Maybe the Feds to step in? This "sport" is unregulated, unchecked, many times the supp companies reps control the outcome of the shows, no one follows the "handbook", and it it is rift with corruption, from top to bottom.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 09:12:31 PM »
if people think that many comeptitors all the other divisions like classic. mens physique bikini, figure fitness etc don't take a shit ton of different compounds and recs  pre contest just because they are "smaller" than the open if not more when it comes to cutting drugs etc then I have some swampland for sale.

Size and amount of ped's don't automatically make the biggest bodybuilders based on dosage.

Hell we have seen enough internet youtube clowns and gh15 followers over the years claiming to take grams and tons of iu's a week who look like fucking twinks

this is the best example of what true gene3tic freak muscle belly size the pros have compared to other who lift and juice big time and weigh the same if not more

exhibit a bigg poppa pump and Ronnie, poppa pump known for his 'huge arms" vs 8 times mr o and biggest genetic freak for size bodybuilding wise. these 2 are probably around the same weight, look at the arm difference. If you cant figure out the freak factor in bodybuoilding genetics then you are stupider than I thought

"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 09:52:25 PM »
Maybe the Feds to step in? This "sport" is unregulated, unchecked, many times the supp companies reps control the outcome of the shows, no one follows the "handbook", and it it is rift with corruption, from top to bottom.

I'm betting the Feds have better things to do than to regulate men in thong pagents.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 09:59:05 PM »
I'm betting the Feds have better things to do than to regulate me in thong pagents.

Ummm...I think you meant "men" in thong pageants.  Correct?  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:19 PM »

Ummm...I think you meant "men" in thong pageants.  Correct?  ;)

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2017, 11:25:51 PM »
I'm betting the Feds have better things to do than to regulate men in thong pagents.
This is related to supplement industry. The two go hand in hand, billions of dollars. A corrupt organization, and a corrupt industry that has been unregulated and claims to be dietary supplementation.
The most popular bodybuilder of all time is Arnold, and he was governor of California, and he has talked about cleaning up bodybuilding, or rewarding physiques that are not a bloated mess.