Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2017, 04:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump pardons ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio - White House  (Read 2117 times)
ChopperRider
Getbig V

Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2017, 07:52:02 PM »

there is no one called "Sheriff" ArpaioThere soon will be no Tent Cityrepost for Trumptard who continues to lie
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/29/joe-arpaio/arpaio-falsely-ties-conviction-obama-administratio/no quotes here from Wiki and your claims are bereft of ANY sourceYou're a pathetic liar.  I've never said any such thing

I've never made a website in my life

Just what I figured, you know sweet fuck all about sweet fuck all and you're a blatant liar.

Good god those $24 websites must suck ass.
Report to moderator   Logged
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »

Just what I figured, you know sweet fuck all about sweet fuck all and you're a blatant liar.

Good god those $24 websites must suck ass.

try to keep in mind that I know for a fact that I'm not 240 and that no one uses my account other than me

knowing that for a fact means that I also know for a fact that you're a delusional moron along with being an pathetic liar (as I've already pointed out in prior posts)

ZeroPatience
Getbig II

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2017, 09:27:34 PM »

try to keep in mind that I know for a fact that I'm not 240 and that no one uses my account other than me

knowing that for a fact means that I also know for a fact that you're a delusional moron along with being an pathetic liar (as I've already pointed out in prior posts)

You know for a fact that you are you and not somebody else? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Just get it over with and kill yourself fag.
ChopperRider
Getbig V

Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2017, 09:49:34 PM »

Rob you whiny little twink....can you make me a $24 website about George Zimmerman?

Come on Princess, it can be really cool, I will get Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea to sponsor it!

I also want that gif of George smiling in the courtroom right on the front page. Underneath the gif it will say, "suck it 240LiberalCuck".
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2017, 11:07:01 PM »

there is no one called "Sheriff" ArpaioThere soon will be no Tent Cityrepost for Trumptard who continues to lie
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/29/joe-arpaio/arpaio-falsely-ties-conviction-obama-administratio/no quotes here from Wiki and your claims are bereft of ANY sourceYou're a pathetic liar.  I've never said any such thing

I've never made a website in my life

Most "fact" checking sites are complete left leaning sources so quit with the "snopes" and "politifact" crap. Even Wikipedia changed some of the content about Mark Levin. You'll never accept the fact that the political left politicians, left media and leftist sites are all corrupt and blatant liars but you still fall for it.
Yamcha
Getbig V

"Probably a Gimmick" - Fitness Frenzy

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2017, 04:32:39 AM »

Sometimes people in the military don't even have tents

Like I said before, enjoy your meaningless argument and bullshit comparisons for a few more months. 

please point to a meaningful argument on this website. pro-tip: you can't

a
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2017, 08:01:36 AM »

Whats done is done. the real conversation should be why in the hell a President has the power to pardon anyone without question, and how soon can that power be revoked? It's been abused for as long as I've been around.
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2017, 04:28:00 PM »

please point to a meaningful argument on this website. pro-tip: you can't

refer to any of my posts
Yamcha
Getbig V

"Probably a Gimmick" - Fitness Frenzy

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2017, 05:34:43 PM »

refer to any of my posts

I don't dig through the garbage. Thanks!

a
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2017, 05:49:01 PM »

I'll keep that in mind for all your future worthless posts

mazrim
Getbig IV

« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2017, 06:40:07 PM »

Cheesy
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2017, 03:43:49 PM »

Judge dismisses case against pardoned Arpaio
By Samuel Chamberlain, Fox News

A federal judge in Phoenix Wednesday formally dismissed the criminal case against former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, accepting President Donald Trump's pardon of the controversial lawman.

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton dismissed Arpaio's conviction with prejudice, meaning the matter cannot be tried again. Bolton held off on ruling on Arpaio's request to throw out all orders in the case, including a blistering 14-page ruling in which the judge explained her original reasoning in finding that Arpaio was guilty of a crime.

Arpaio was convicted in July of criminal contempt for what Bolton described as "flagrant disregard" of a 2011 court order to halt traffic patrols that targeted immigrants.

Trump pardoned Arpaio Aug. 25, setting off a firestorm of criticism from legal advocates and congressional Democrats, more than 30 of whom asked Bolton to declare the pardon invalid and move forward with sentencing.

Arpaio attorney Mark Goldman described the attempted intervention by lawmakers as "despicable."

"What are our Democrat congressmen doing?" asked Goldman, who described the lawmakers as "narcissistic idiots ... making a statement where they have no standing to make any statement whatsoever."

The former sheriff, who didn't attend Wednesday's hearing in federal court, was accused of continuing the patrols for 17 months so that he could promote his immigration enforcement efforts in a bid to boost his successful 2012 re-election campaign.

Bolton's ruling cited television interviews and news releases in which the sheriff made comments about keeping up the patrols, even though he knew they were no longer allowed.

Arpaio, who endorsed Trump and appeared alongside him at rallies during the 2016 campaign, has acknowledged prolonging the patrols, but insisted his disobedience wasn't intentional and blamed one of his former attorneys for not adequately explaining the order's importance.

Critics say the pardon removed the last chance at holding Arpaio legally accountable for a long history of misconduct, including a 2013 civil verdict in which Arpaio's officers were found to have racially profiled Latinos in the sheriff's immigration patrols. The order that Arpaio acknowledged violating was issued by U.S. District Murray Snow in the profiling case.

Prosecutor John Keller said it was appropriate to dismiss the case against Arpaio.

"This prosecution is over," Keller said. "The defendant will never be held accountable for his contempt of Judge Snow's injunction."

Bolton has previously said case law suggests a pardon doesn't erase a recipient's underlying record of conviction and instead is aimed at lessening or canceling punishment. The pardon had previously led the judge to cancel Arpaio's sentencing hearing.

Lawyers who won the racial profiling verdict against Arpaio had argued earlier that the decision explaining the guilty verdict should remain intact to serve as a rebuke of the sheriff's actions and as a deterrent to other politicians who might want to disobey a judge's orders.

Since the pardon, Arpaio has said he did nothing wrong, criticized Bolton as biased and called the offense behind his conviction a "petty crime." Arpaio, who was defeated last year in the same election that sent Trump to the White House, is now talking about getting back into politics.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/04/judge-dismisses-case-against-pardoned-arpaio.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!