Author Topic: Rich Piana - The "Pablo Escobar" Of The Bodybuilding World  (Read 9857 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Rich Piana - The "Pablo Escobar" Of The Bodybuilding World
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2017, 04:17:13 PM »

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2017, 05:10:36 PM »
What was his label?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 05:30:39 PM »
honestly... everyone rags on him here for his oil abusage ... thats a given.. every person ive met that actually met him in real life said he was a down to earth guy.. would just bs with you to keep his fans happy.. several pro bbers i met when i was younger were very cocky and looked irritated when you talked to them... jay cutler and Ronnie Coleman being the few exceptions who I've talked to... they were cool... branch warren etc... dicks
real men= no rubbers

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2017, 06:38:46 PM »
T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2017, 07:30:04 PM »

I left a comment for Jason?

Nelson Muntz691 second ago
Have you ever been tested for any mental illnesses or retardation?
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 07:50:19 AM »
More business for ESF!

Actually I've backed off my supplement biz a lil the past year, makes me consider actually a "1%" line & taking rich's "spot"... I'd need some more tattoos though lol (&muscle) haha

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 03:12:18 PM »
Actually I've backed off my supplement biz a lil the past year, makes me consider actually a "1%" line & taking rich's "spot"... I'd need some more tattoos though lol (&muscle) haha

pretty sure you have taken his place on some peoples dead pool....

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2017, 08:11:01 PM »

You need to stop making cockroach level gear in your putrid kitchen that results in abscesses and you being cut open.

Once you go a week without being hospitalized, perhaps then consider allowing others to try it.

But probably not, on the basis that you can't do better because once an idiot, always an idiot and you cant teach an old junky new tricks.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2017, 07:49:04 AM »
Well I for one certainly expect Iron Mike O'Hearn to announce in the near future that he's decided to down size.... he'll probably give it some sort of 'health' spin, but we'll know Mike.... we'll know.......

He will most likely say it's age or going vegan.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2017, 07:37:57 PM »
Was Piana whacked? Blaha advances a theory -

His main source is hilarious.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2017, 07:57:23 PM »
I stopped when she said Rich was blasting lines of pre workout....the white powder and straw found was not narcotics  ::)

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2017, 10:51:38 PM »
I stopped when she said Rich was blasting lines of pre workout....the white powder and straw found was not narcotics  ::)

I tend to agree. However there is an old video around of Rich snorting pre-workout, so he has done it on film before.

I think she also meant to say that it was there for before, ie he didnt snort lines before the haircut, he did it earlier before the trained.

Mac Trucc put out a video and said Rich was hooked on something - didnt say what, but it was obvious it was opiates. He said he tried to help him kick it and the longest Rich stayed off it one time was for 3 weeks and they had to use another drug to help him with the withdrawals. This must have been either suboxone or methadone.

So yea, snorting crushed oxy which was laced with fentanyl sure looks likely as the cause of death.