Author Topic: Rich Piana - The "Pablo Escobar" Of The Bodybuilding World  (Read 9854 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Rich Piana - The "Pablo Escobar" Of The Bodybuilding World
« on: August 25, 2017, 11:43:39 PM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Rich Piana - The "Pablo Escobar" Of The Bodybuilding World
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:10:19 AM »
well if that turned out to be true would anyone be surprised.

I think it was Dan Duchaine that said years ago most gyms, supp companies etc were started with money from anabolics

Then again Blaha is the same guy who is mr stolen valor lol
"

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 01:49:36 AM »
Any truth to this or is Blaha just exaggerating?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 01:55:51 AM »
Any truth to this or is Blaha just exaggerating?

Blaha would never exaggerate lol.
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 02:33:48 AM »

I think it was Dan Duchaine that said years ago most gyms, supp companies etc were started with money from anabolics

If true, then a lot of people have lost a supplier. And then lips may start flying.
And in the next few months you will hear more and more of this as the 5% posse starts dwindling and they lose revenue and YouTube views. Then they have to come up with something to talk about.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 03:53:48 AM »
I think rich admitted in the past he had to flee SoCal to avoid the cops who were looking to shut down his olive oil and grape juice business.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 05:49:17 AM »
More business for ESF!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 05:53:57 AM »

It's true! Many of them were dealers!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 06:19:13 AM »
delete this shit. don't promote this delusional fuckwit.

I hope the youtube "fitness" genre dies out. it's just a bunch of beta leeches feeding on the lives of other people for $10 a video. disgusting.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 06:40:39 AM »
Blaha is the dude in camo in ur gym who always hangs by the squat rack doing curls who when you ask will speculate as to what each and every dude who's bigger than him is on, without hesitation

He never gets good PEDs, prob some homemade Ohio shit that "his boy makes" and "he has a pill press bro , and wears fckn gloves!!"  Acne and bitch tits from failed synovex conversion  :'(

Always pressing bullets ?

Go eat and do some cardio
Sell ur bullet pressed bullshit and buy a lifefitness stepmill for ur fat ass

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 06:52:04 AM »
Blaha is the dude in camo in ur gym who always hangs by the squat rack doing curls who when you ask will speculate as to what each and every dude who's bigger than him is on, without hesitation

He never gets good PEDs, prob some homemade Ohio shit that "his boy makes" and "he has a pill press bro , and wears fckn gloves!!"  Acne and bitch tits from failed synovex conversion  :'(

Always pressing bullets ?

Go eat and do some cardio
Sell ur bullet pressed bullshit and buy a lifefitness stepmill for ur fat ass
Its the image bro!
Like he couldn't press bullets some other time.  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 07:12:28 AM »

Jason Blaha is an idiot...he was never over some major gear distribution.  He sold Minute Maid but nothing spectacular....everyone who's been in the industry has to squeeze some oranges.  He just faked it till he actually made it on his own
A

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 08:23:39 AM »

Jason Blaha is an idiot...he was never over some major gear distribution.  He sold Minute Maid but nothing spectacular....everyone who's been in the industry has to squeeze some oranges.  He just faked it till he actually made it on his own

What the fuck does this mean?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 08:48:31 AM »
What the fuck does this mean?

If you work or participate in the bodybuilding industry, you're going have some sort of involvement in gear.   Rich Piana was a dealer out of convenience and necessity.  His participation in any sale or distribution would not have amounted to the lifestyle he was living.  He sold real estate, did Youtube, and ran 5% Nutrition
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 09:14:19 AM »

Yeah, during Duchaine's era many of the big new supplement companies were started with drug money or had partners in them that at least dabbled in the drug trade.

As to Piana, I think it probably falls under another fitness industry maxim that behind every rumor there's probably a little truth. The rumors about Piana have been around for years, and if I had to guess Rich probably made a few deals over the years, and maybe acted as a steerer a time or too. Many pros/high level fitness people will do so to cover their own supply and put a little cash in their pocket.

I doubt Rich was a major player, especially the last few years. It would be the worst kept secret, the guy's been on video multiple times talking about his own heavy drug use for more than half a decade to millions of people. He probably would've gone down by now if there is anything to it.

Also, if we consider the source, does anyone really think Blaha has any real pull with anyone in the fitness industry?  He does however know that you can't slander a dead man, so I'd expect a whole bunch of videos on our crop of new dead bodybuilders.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 09:43:19 AM »
No doubt Richard was involved in many illegal activities.
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 10:32:57 AM »
Yeah, during Duchaine's era many of the big new supplement companies were started with drug money or had partners in them that at least dabbled in the drug trade.

As to Piana, I think it probably falls under another fitness industry maxim that behind every rumor there's probably a little truth. The rumors about Piana have been around for years, and if I had to guess Rich probably made a few deals over the years, and maybe acted as a steerer a time or too. Many pros/high level fitness people will do so to cover their own supply and put a little cash in their pocket.

I doubt Rich was a major player, especially the last few years. It would be the worst kept secret, the guy's been on video multiple times talking about his own heavy drug use for more than half a decade to millions of people. He probably would've gone down by now if there is anything to it.

Also, if we consider the source, does anyone really think Blaha has any real pull with anyone in the fitness industry?  He does however know that you can't slander a dead man, so I'd expect a whole bunch of videos on our crop of new dead bodybuilders.

No. He's a charlatan who has been exposed. He's like those bullshido fake martial artist guys (which is one of his fake claims btw, "multiple black belts").

I hope youtube cracks down on providing a platform for all these cockroaches to leech a few dollars off of talking about people who are actually gogetters.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 12:14:43 PM »
Balaha is very very fat

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 12:43:33 PM »
Well I for one certainly expect Iron Mike O'Hearn to announce in the near future that he's decided to down size.... he'll probably give it some sort of 'health' spin, but we'll know Mike.... we'll know.......

T

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 01:24:46 PM »

Quote for truth

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 01:26:49 PM »
Quote for truth
rap music was invented to launder drug money

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 01:34:15 PM »
rap music was invented to launder drug money
I'm too naive

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 03:24:21 PM »
Yep, I dated him for 7 years and he goes down to Mexico once a month or so for PMMA Injections......Still obvously works out but he has HAD A LOT of help and has ended several inches to his arms, traps, tris, ass, etc. I dated him and lived with him for 7years so I know everything about him......That PMMA injectable is prob legal here in the US now. He only has a nice pool, the rest of the house is below average.......I dont know who or why he is trying to fool anyone but the gig is up and its only a matter of time before this all catches up with him. I wish him luck.........He definitely doesnt work on Wall Street if you get my drift.....Did those commercials and extra work years ago and made very little money on it, his money comes from the obvious, etc.........

Hiding in plain sight [definition]: "so obvious that you don't see it, or pay any attention to it, or it doesn't even cross your mind."
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 03:30:59 PM »
Pretty sure Pablo Escobar was the "Rich Piana"....

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 03:40:23 PM »
I paid for every cent of second implants when I was with Rich, first ones I got before college which I also paid for myself. You obviously dont know Rich, otherwise you would know he doesnt share his illegal money!

:o
T