Author Topic: Calling all Guilty White Liberals.  (Read 19314 times)

Purge_WTF

Calling all Guilty White Liberals.
« on: August 27, 2017, 06:59:09 AM »
 Here's your chance to put your money where your mouths are:

BLM Organizer Demands White People Sign Over Their Property to Minorities

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/08/23/blm-organizer-demands-white-people-sign-property-minorities/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Calling all Guilty White Liberals.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 07:54:09 AM »
The irony is that black lives matter did the country a favor. By vilifying police to the point where they couldn't do their jobs, BLM exposed inner cities as being a lost cause and incompatible with modern society.

Some of us knew this long ago, but now it's rapidly becoming common knowledge:

3 killed, 19 wounded in shootings since Friday night

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/3-killed-19-wounded-in-shootings-since-friday-night/2347215/

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 07:58:44 AM »
 I wish I could concur, TL, but facts don't really matter to the Regressive Alt-Left. Their collective rallying cry at this point is basically, "Blame Whitey."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 08:01:23 AM »
Here's your chance to put your money where your mouths are:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/08/23/blm-organizer-demands-white-people-sign-property-minorities/

Rolls Royce Fallacy?

[/youtube]

Or Rose Royce, "Love Don't Live Here Anymore"?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 08:25:53 AM »
The irony is that black lives matter did the country a favor. By vilifying police to the point where they couldn't do their jobs, BLM exposed inner cities as being a lost cause and incompatible with modern society.

Some of us knew this long ago, but now it's rapidly becoming common knowledge:

3 killed, 19 wounded in shootings since Friday night

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/3-killed-19-wounded-in-shootings-since-friday-night/2347215/

Hence the increase in the alt-right amongst millenisls. The more that white men get shafted in all areas of society the more enraged and race-concsious they're becoming! I predicted that whites will turn race-conscious only when the anti-white poison is turned up greatly and in the open! Now white middle aged men have the privilege of having the highest suicide rate amongst all demographics. It must be that Privileged life leading them to kill them selves!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 08:27:04 AM »
I wish I could concur, TL, but facts don't really matter to the Regressive Alt-Left. Their collective rallying cry at this point is basically, "Blame Whitey."

The country got a good look at the alt left and decided no thank you. People are tired of being blamed for someone else's failed culture:

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 08:44:24 AM »
I grew up adhering to a non-racist mandate, but then my mind allowed reality to inform my worldview.

Now I am a diehard white supremacist. And having gone further down the rabbit hole of truth, a proud neo-Nazi.

As well, by today's (idiotic and misguided) standards, I am a sexist. And while I'm not an Islamophobe because I don't fear Islam, I'm certainly an Enemy of Allah. A fiery hater of the cancer that is Islam.

Anyway, to the thread topic, what I have is what I have earned. No shitskin will EVER be welcome to take from me.

Fuck BLM.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 08:51:50 AM »
I grew up adhering to a non-racist mandate, but then my mind allowed reality to inform my worldview.

Now I am a diehard white supremacist. And having gone further down the rabbit hole of truth, a proud neo-Nazi.

As well, by today's (idiotic and misguided) standards, I am a sexist. And while I'm not an Islamophobe because I don't fear Islam, I'm certainly an Enemy of Allah. A fiery hater of the cancer that is Islam.

Anyway, to the thread topic, what I have is what I have earned. No shitskin will EVER be welcome to take from me.

Fuck BLM.

just curious, how does your view of the world jive with life,work etc? before I go on I believe 100% in free speech and expression and being that is being eroded in our beloved canada right now, again how do you function within our politically over fucking correct society when it comes to your views?
"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 08:57:14 AM »

Fuck BLM.

Yeah buddy

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 08:59:32 AM »

Fuck BLM.

Hence the notion that "racism is taught" is a bullshit myth! People become racist from exposure to people of other races en masse! And I'm not fucking talking about "working with a smart black guy" or the Indian computer wizard one knew in college or the Northern Asian doctor that's "nice" or "educated" but real life face-to-face contact with others!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 08:59:50 AM »
just curious, how does your view of the world jive with life,work etc? before I go on I believe 100% in free speech and expression and being that is being eroded in our beloved canada right now, again how do you function within our politically over fucking correct society when it comes to your views?
I've read that Canada is just as bad or even worse than the US with the PC bullshit. Trannys/muzzies slowly taking over?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2017, 09:01:19 AM »

I'm not Fortress but I manage by simply being cordial and fair to people regardless of race considering that although I prefer my own kind I have no reason for mistreating others doing no harm to me in everyday life.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2017, 09:03:22 AM »

It doesn't jive. But I exist within the system, and I don't allow myself to fear reprisal. Fact is, I don't blather my thinking (outside of a blather-forum such as this), but if I am asked about something specific, I answer truthfully.

If someone wants to make something out of it, I challenge anyone to suggest my thinking isn't entirely lawful. Because it is.

I'm not some punk directing others to commit violence, after all.

If and when violence is required, the authorized political channels through which it is directed will have been achieved through persistent spoken truth and the eventual white enlightenment.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 09:04:00 AM »

Fuck BLM.

You do know that if the Nazis won, your Uncle Fester looking ass wouldn't have been born?
 Only the weak minded cave into hateful ideologies.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 09:08:02 AM »
You do know that if the Nazis won, your Uncle Fester looking ass wouldn't have been born?

Why would he have not been born? He's a healthy, intelligent, race concsious white man, the exact type the Nazis preferred.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 09:13:03 AM »
Why would he have not been born? He's a healthy, intelligent, race concsious white man, the exact type the Adolf preferred.

He's not healthy. He's weak minded. Unattractive and not fit for breeding.

He would not have been born because if Germany won, then all the people who would have had kids, would not have met, or would have been killed off. All the circumstances that helped North America became a bastion of freedom, would not have existed.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 09:15:44 AM »

Most likely untrue. But even if you are correct, what would it matter? 1.) I'd not exist, so what would the non-entity care? and, 2.) I'm not egotistical enough to imagine some great worth in myself, in a relative sense. I'm just another human. Nothing special to the universe at large.

P.S. I've never viewed Uncle Fester's ass, so I can't comment whether mine resembles his or not.

P.P.S. I could equally suggest only weak minds cave into loving ideologies. But that's nonsense. And by logic, so is yours.

Stop being a simple-minded fool. You're embarrassing yourself.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 09:15:53 AM »

He would not have been born because if Germany won, then all the people who would have had kids, would not have met, or would have been killed off. All the circumstances that helped North America became a bastion of freedom, would not have existed.

Keep making me chuckle! Exactly why would the Nazis kill the majority of white babies? Did they to that to white babies in the Reich?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 09:16:20 AM »
I'm not Fortress but I manage by simply being cordial and fair to people regardless of race considering that although I prefer my own kind I have no reason for mistreating others doing no harm to me in everyday life.

Exactly.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 09:17:33 AM »
Russia is loaded with intelligent white people yet their GDP per capita is 10k year. Why? Because everyone is afraid to do anything for fear of getting the wrong type of knock on the door. How would a Nazi regime be any different?

To create wealth you have to have the right type of economic system in place. Just look at the difference between North Korea and South Korea.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 09:17:43 AM »

And oh yes, Americans were so humane and tolerant, gunning down innocent European civilians in the countryside and with Eisenhower's Death Camps.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017, 09:18:10 AM »
It doesn't jive. But I exist within the system, and I don't allow myself to fear reprisal. Fact is, I don't blather my thinking (outside of a blather-forum such as this), but if I am asked about something specific, I answer truthfully.

If someone wants to make something out of it, I challenge anyone to suggest my thinking isn't entirely lawful. Because it is.

I'm not some punk directing others to commit violence, after all.

If and when violence is required, the authorized political channels through which it is directed will have been achieved through persistent spoken truth and the eventual white enlightenment.

gotcha. I have my own views on things, despite what Top Poodle assumes wrongly about me, I just keep them to myself mainly. I think people should like, hate, accept, or be prejudiced with whomever or whatever they want.

I also believe in equal rights, not special rights. With equal rights also comes equal responsibility.

My problems with the islamics is unlike others who come from other places, they do not come to canada/usa to have a better life, but to see what they can get from us rather than what they can mutually bring

"

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017, 09:19:55 AM »
Russia is loaded with intelligent white people yet their GDP per capita is 10k year. Why? Because everyone is afraid to do anything for fear of getting the wrong type of knock on the door. How would a Nazi regime be any different?

To create wealth you have to have the right type of economic system in place. Just look at the difference between North Korea and South Korea.

And look at the entrepreneurial and scientific innovation that came out of the Reich? Ever heard of Krupp, Boss, Adidas, Puma, Volkswagen, Fanta soda, or our space program?!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017, 09:25:26 AM »
And look at the entrepreneurial and scientific innovation that came out of the Reich? Ever heard of Krupp, Boss, Adidas, Puma, Volkswagen, Fanta soda, or our space program?!
Sooo? And they lost.
Look, no one likes a beta-bottom who feels that he lost out in life, and thinks that a certain ideology headed by possibly a self hating Jew is going to solve his problems. Fortress' answers to his own problems lie within him.
If he wanted to follow an ideology of apha-ness, Islam is the way. He must submit to Allah. Allah has been good to his followers. Just take a look at what's happening.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 09:26:26 AM »
need to add something though, the neo nazi's today would get stomped to death in a fight between them and a ww2 nazi.

defeated or not they still ran roughshot over Europe  from 1938 up until 44 and kicked every countries ass.

allies did not just walk back in and kick their ass
"