Author Topic: Justin Compton - a lot smaller than he was  (Read 7619 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Justin Compton - a lot smaller than he was
« on: August 28, 2017, 10:57:16 PM »

Compton saw what happened to McCarver and reduced the dose or stopped steroids?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYJK1Linnwd/?taken-by=ifbbprocompton

looks a lot smaller in this pic

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Justin Compton - a lot smaller than he was
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 11:12:01 PM »
may be he saw there was more to life than steroids 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 11:17:59 PM »
He posted this on July 10th and I think it's in another thread.  He does look a lot younger.

ifbbprocompton  So, I want to address this picture that seems to have made alot of noise lately. First of, Yes, it is recent, last week actually.
For those who know me, you already know what I've been thru, and you know that I'm just fine. I'm happy and content with things. Many of you think you know what's going on, but you don't know anything just whatever so and so has told you.

So let's clear some air. Back in the winter, I dealt with multiple medical issues that put my career on hold. Yes I had an infection in Jan, that was the start. I found out months later I had an internal tear in my colon which was causing me a string of problems. Once this was discovered, I immediately got it fixed. I had some adverse reactions to medications causing more issues I had to resolve. During this time I felt lethargic all day every day, and for the first time in my life, i had 5 months off the gym, and I also strayed completely away from a bodybuilding diet as I wasn't training I wanted a bit of a mental break on that side of things and eat as I please.
Prior to all of this happening, about 1 week before the Ferrigno, I started having alot of shoulder discomfort. I have no idea what causes this but I pushed thru the show and figured I'd deal with it later. I took some time off, unsuccessfully, then when I got sick I just said screw it I'll rest it up for several months. Thankfully my elbows are cranking great again all of that inflammation is gone, but I do have a labrum tear that is going to likely require surgery. No press's, no pulls, light laterals, no dips, etc. Even struggle taking a right turn in my car turning the wheel.

I used to run a very busy schedule traveling all over the place, and I had to put all of that on hold for awhile. This would explain why I chose to help out a few people for contest prep as I now have the time to focus on this and I have actually gained a greater passion for helping others succeed.

I haven't been too motivated to train heavy and hard again but I am training again. I was down to 228 at my lowest and after 3-4 weeks of playing around in the gym I am back up to 240lbs. I need to get my shoulder repaired along with fixing my deviated septum...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 12:01:49 AM »
Good for him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 12:16:55 AM »
Read on MD he was waiting a new kidney....

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 01:27:52 AM »
Its funny how you guys bash him for downsizing and taking care of his health and at the same time you make fun of the other guys who didnt do this and died/got ill as a result.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 03:39:16 AM »
He'll be back competing in no time

Bbing is a mental illness

Rimstinger

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 04:08:33 AM »

This

He didn't have a choice, he had to stop as he was hospitalised for serious health issues.

How many have had kidney transplants and are back on the juice, Beau Baisden had a tranplant a few weeks ago and jumped straight back in. Wheeler packed with Synthol and back at it...the list is never ending.

Even Ronnie Coleman, virtually paralysed and still trying to do heavy weights with no hip joints.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 04:17:25 AM »
Read on MD he was waiting a new kidney....

MD is FULL OF SHIT CENTRAL. You've got Ronald ( McDonald ) Harris - a fucken clown - shitting over Genova who has his challenges. One would think he could keep his feelings to himself given his position. Peter McGuff making an ass of himself at The Arnold intervening in the shit that went down when Shawn screwed with Dave Palumbo during an interview . . . I could go on. The place is gone to hell.

J

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 04:17:52 AM »
If he can stick to it, good for him. There's no need for another Insulin Kamikaze.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 04:20:40 AM »
MD is FULL OF SHIT CENTRAL. You've got Ronald ( McDonald ) Harris - a fucken clown - shitting over Genova who has his challenges. One would think he could keep his feelings to himself given his position. Peter McGuff making an ass of himself at The Arnold intervening in the shit that went down when Shawn screwed with Dave Palumbo during an interview . . . I could go on. The place is gone to hell.

J

as opposed to Getbig which is a collective of intellectuals and bodybuilding aficionados who have their fingers on the pulse of bodybuilding.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 06:06:16 AM »
as opposed to Getbig which is a collective of intellectuals and bodybuilding aficionados who have their fingers on the pulse of bodybuilding.

Exactly.

J

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 06:06:50 AM »

it is

glad you can call it as you see it brother

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 06:17:51 AM »
Wow, Compton is pulling a Benjamin Button on everyone. Looks 15 years younger nowadays.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 06:24:34 AM »

Not just bodybuilding. We have moral, standup guys here with experience and expertise in a wide variety of areas: religion, history, finance, race, marriage, child raising, health, fitness, science, nutrition, and so on.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 06:25:18 AM »
The old "deviated septum"

Translation: Hes getting a nosejob

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 06:51:16 AM »
Even Ronnie Coleman, virtually paralysed and still trying to do heavy weights with no hip joints.

Holy Lord Satan this made me laugh. :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 07:50:22 AM »
Its funny how you guys bash him for downsizing and taking care of his health and at the same time you make fun of the other guys who didnt do this and died/got ill as a result.

You can never win at getbig. It's all about negativity. A "sewer", like Palumbo once called this place.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 07:53:39 AM »
This

He didn't have a choice, he had to stop as he was hospitalised for serious health issues.

How many have had kidney transplants and are back on the juice, Beau Baisden had a tranplant a few weeks ago and jumped straight back in. Wheeler packed with Synthol and back at it...the list is never ending.

Dazz Ball also.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 07:54:22 AM »
You can never win at getbig. It's all about negativity. A "sewer", like Palumbo once called this place.

Yet they all come here to read the boards

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 07:59:05 AM »
Dazz Ball also.

But Daz was stupid enough to try again...as most of these clowns are...

Not suprising as the guy could just about tie his shoe laces on a good day...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 08:11:09 AM »

Absolutely correct here.  He was forced to come off the juice, but you can just glance at his instagram and see the mental illness is there and strong in him.  Very likely he will get back into it full blown.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 09:49:21 AM »
At least Wolf learned his lesson......oh, hang on a minute.......

Rimstinger

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 09:53:44 AM »
They don't believe in warning shots, Marius Dohne could be healthy and leading a normal life had he changed his lifestyle, kidney disease can be stalled if you cease the root cause (drugs, high blood pressure...etc) with the right medication too. Instead he jumped back on, competing and now he's on Dialysis.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2017, 10:10:07 AM »
They don't believe in warning shots, Marius Dohne could be healthy and leading a normal life had he changed his lifestyle, kidney disease can be stalled if you cease the root cause (drugs, high blood pressure...etc) with the right medication too. Instead he jumped back on, competing and now he's on Dialysis.

The ol' thumbs-up. Hahahaha.