Author Topic: James Cameron calling out a schmoe - Alien Covenant And Terminator 6  (Read 4622 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
When Asked about how Arnold's muscles look in 3D he says :

"Everything looks better in 3D, even Arnold's muscle , if youre in to that, I'm personally NOT "

First 20 seconds

WoooSHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: James Cameron calling out a schmoe
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 08:42:46 PM »
Beat several of his ex-wives.

Yaps about climate change, yet has his own giant jet which pollutes at ridiculous levels.

Lost his mind sometime after Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Never been the same.

Now, he is just another Hollywood piece of shit.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 08:54:06 PM »

Yaps about climate change, yet has his own giant jet which pollutes at ridiculous levels.

Doesn't that coincide with him losing Sarah Connor, who by that time had gotten in serious shape?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 08:55:12 PM »
James Cameron is a kunt.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 09:22:51 PM »
Doesn't that coincide with him losing Sarah Connor, who by that time had gotten in serious shape?

Also coincided with his last use of any 'guns and roses' track in any movie

All Dan hill from there - fckn Celine Dion

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 04:08:59 AM »
Never trust a man with two first names.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 04:19:52 AM »
he'll stuck doing avatar movies now from forever on

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 05:49:25 AM »

I remember him saying on a Terminator Genisys trailer as to how the film has "reinvigorated" the franchise. Of course, the film turned out to be total shit.
I actually liked Titanic and was expecting big things from Avatar. Couldn't believe how bad it was. Terrible film.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 07:27:13 AM »
There are supposed to be 4 Avatar sequels, the first to be released on Dec. 18, 2020 and three more arriving Dec. 17, 2021, Dec. 20, 2024, and Dec. 19, 2025.

The movie industry, at least as it relates to theaters, seems to be dying and although Avatar did extremely well at the box office, its success may have been partially due to it being the first of the new breed of 3D movies back in 2009.

Avatar doesn't seem to have the type of following Star Wars, Star Trek, or LOTR have. There hasn't seemed to be any void without an Avatar 2 or public demand for a sequel.

Cameron wouldn't be putting so much money into 4 sequels unless he felt confident about a return on his investment so maybe this is a straight to Netflix deal where he can't lose financially.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 06:13:36 AM »
There are supposed to be 4 Avatar sequels, the first to be released on Dec. 18, 2020 and three more arriving Dec. 17, 2021, Dec. 20, 2024, and Dec. 19, 2025.

The movie industry, at least as it relates to theaters, seems to be dying and although Avatar did extremely well at the box office, its success may have been partially due to it being the first of the new breed of 3D movies back in 2009.

Avatar doesn't seem to have the type of following Star Wars, Star Trek, or LOTR have. There hasn't seemed to be any void without an Avatar 2 or public demand for a sequel.

Cameron wouldn't be putting so much money into 4 sequels unless he felt confident about a return on his investment so maybe this is a straight to Netflix deal where he can't lose financially.

With the money to be made out of that Franchise , he'd be a fool not to keep milking it

WooSHHHHHHHH LEVRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 10:11:25 AM »

As bad as his jets are, the ships he uses to do his Titanic expeditions use an insane amount of fuel

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 10:14:47 AM »

He cheated on Linda Hamilton

Didn’t he leave her for Suzy Amis Cameron during the filming of Titanic?

Correct me if I’m wrong

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: James Cameron calling out a schmoe - Alien Covenant And Terminator 6
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 10:15:52 AM »
I am sure James Cameron, who is worth 700 million, is devastated about what getbig thinks of him! I bet he is reading getbig right now and saying, "UGH, getbig thinks Im hollywood garbage. How will I go on?" I just spoke with James Cameron and he is pretty upset what getbig thinks about him. He stated that he was unsure if he could finish any of the avatar movies.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 10:21:45 AM »

The only way the movie industry is dying is perhaps people not going to the movies any more. However, they are still viewing the same content, just through a different means (netflix, hulu, amazon prime, or even illegally). But people will continue to watch hollywood movies--I guess it depends how they will watch movies.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 10:24:33 AM »
I am sure James Cameron, who is worth 700 million, is devastated about what getbig thinks of him! I bet he is reading getbig right now and saying, "UGH, getbig thinks Im hollywood garbage. How will I go on?" I just spoke with James Cameron and he is pretty upset what getbig thinks about him. He stated that he was unsure if he could finish any of the avatar movies.

:D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 10:29:03 AM »
:D

Luckily, I was able to get Mr. James Cameron back on track. I showed him pictures of DJ181 and youtube videos of Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO. He is now renewed with a sense of purpose.
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 10:30:22 AM »
The only way the movie industry is dying is perhaps people not going to the movies any more. However, they are still viewing the same content, just through a different means (netflix, hulu, amazon prime, or even illegally). But people will continue to watch hollywood movies--I guess it depends how they will watch movies.

Movies consumed theatrically seem to be dying but also more people are now splitting their finite viewing between traditional hollywood entertainment and non-hollywood niche market youtube fare like every YT video we watch.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 10:32:47 AM »
Movies consumed theatrically seem to be dying but also more people are now splitting their finite viewing between traditional hollywood entertainment and non-hollywood niche market youtube fare like every YT video we watch.  

Hmmm, interesting.

I don't see how youtube videos can replace Hollywood. Totally different types of content. Then again, sometimes I will watch Tedtalks instead of a movie.
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 10:35:53 AM »
Hmmm, interesting.

I don't see how youtube videos can replace Hollywood. Totally different types of content. Then again, sometimes I will watch Tedtalks instead of a movie.

Not replace, but Hollywood now has serious competition that is unprecedented to the industry. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 10:38:40 AM »
Not replace, but Hollywood now has serious competition that is unprecedented to the industry. 

"Replace" was the wrong word. I guess the word is "supplement." People are supplementing their viewership via other mediums (tedtalk, youtube, etc).
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2017, 10:39:49 AM »
Irrelevance personified..

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2017, 11:07:31 AM »
Never trust a man with two first names.

This.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 01:31:11 PM »
Luckily, I was able to get Mr. James Cameron back on track. I showed him pictures of DJ181 and youtube videos of Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO. He is now renewed with a sense of purpose.

i did get a call from a blocked number today

he left a message praising my ramboish physique and asked about being in the next rambo film as a body double

he sounds a bit hectic and asked if i knew any asains with shit fat bodies and tiny arms, so i sent him your pic cheif

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2017, 03:07:00 PM »
i did get a call from a blocked number today

he left a message praising my ramboish physique and asked about being in the next rambo film as a body double

he sounds a bit hectic and asked if i knew any asains with shit fat bodies and tiny arms, so i sent him your pic cheif

A truly lethal enforcer - even the infamous AliceBaker would adopt him as a honorary cockasian.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2017, 03:11:05 PM »
wow, not one getbigger has been to rehab with James cameron's cousin who told everyone James was arrogant and a bully to everyone, especially family?
"