Author Topic: 20 Texas GOP Reps and Both Senators Voted Against the Sandy Relief Act  (Read 3216 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 20 Texas GOP Reps and Both Senators Voted Against the Sandy Relief Act
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 05:05:29 PM »

A child could see the argument shithead. They said that there was too much pork on the bill.  Not exactly a rarity in Washington now is it? Politicians are always using emergency situations to extort money. Now go strap on a dildo and fuck your boyfriend, you useless unemployable neurotic booty bandit.

God, I hate bitchy queens.

correct, not rare at all which is why it was a bullshit argument at the time of a national disaster

What else you got you whiny little bitch?

"This is true of virtually every single-issue spending bill that passes Congress; even a vice president of Taxpayers for Common Sense said the 2013 package was "better than business as usual."

At the time, conservatives also insisted on cuts to federal spending elsewhere to justify Sandy expenses, an unusual and onerous requirement for a disaster aid bill. (This was during the pre-"Mexico Will Pay for It" era, when the national debt was still a serious GOP conceit.) “Emergency bills like this should not come to the floor without offsets to pay for it or structural reforms,” Rep. Jeb Hensarling of Texas said.

Rep. Peter King from Long Island, one of the Republicans who voted for the final bill, doesn't buy the argument that his Southern colleagues were making a good-faith effort to help New York and New Jersey recover. But, he said, Texas has nothing to worry about. "I won't abandon Texas the way Ted Cruz did New York," he wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 05:29:29 PM »
No one wants to argue with you straw because you are irrational and emotional, the traits that would normally separate a man from a woman. Seriously, I don't want to even make fun anymore. I just find it so hard to believe when men (especially if they are white, not sure what you are) succumb to your cucked behavior. Do you like women? Do you have a girl, ever get laid? It is a father's job to make sure his son grows up to be the exact opposite of you. That is why when the loving black family commercials are on tv, I tell mine the truth.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »
the only one here it that is "bitching" is you ...about me

I started this thread with a factual statement (so right out of the gate not like a thread from our phony coach)

Epic flooding is happening in Texas and all I've asked is how these 20 Texas Republicans will vote on disaster relief for their state

You want a factual statement?

George Zimmerman is a free man.

Suck on that $240BlowJobsYouNutBust.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2017, 06:41:17 PM »
No one wants to argue with you straw because you are irrational and emotional, the traits that would normally separate a man from a woman. Seriously, I don't want to even make fun anymore. I just find it so hard to believe when men (especially if they are white, not sure what you are) succumb to your cucked behavior. Do you like women? Do you have a girl, ever get laid? It is a father's job to make sure his son grows up to be the exact opposite of you. That is why when the loving black family commercials are on tv, I tell mine the truth.

you can't argue because you have no defense

tell yourself whatever other bullshit you need to make yourself feel better

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2017, 06:57:26 PM »
you can't argue because you have no defense

tell yourself whatever other bullshit you need to make yourself feel better

I don't even know what your original emotional breakdown, um I mean post, was about. So you are right, I have no specific defense. But everything you post reeks of the same insecure phag daddy issue stench and you have no credibility. Arguing with you is pointless.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2017, 07:10:04 PM »
I don't even know what your original emotional breakdown, um I mean post, was about. So you are right, I have no specific defense. But everything you post reeks of the same insecure phag daddy issue stench and you have no credibility. Arguing with you is pointless.

well you do seem pretty stupid but even someone as dumb as you should be able to figure it out

20 Texas GOP Reps and both Texas Senators voted against funding for disaster relief when Sandy hit New Jersery

Now of course that was a very different situation.  It was a a blue state and the POTUS was a Democrat.

Just wondering what excuses these same 22 people will make when they almost certainly vote for federal disaster relief for their state

It will likely be a bill that includes "pork" (the lame excuse they made last time) and will probably even include an increase in the debt ceiling and/or plenty of other things that they would likely object too.

Very likely Paul Ryan will roll as much into that bill as he can get away with

Sorry, I know that's way to much information for your brain to process at one time

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2017, 07:20:04 PM »
correct, not rare at all which is why it was a bullshit argument at the time of a national disaster

What else you got you whiny little bitch?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html

"Slate".....holy shit you never cease to amaze me

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2017, 08:50:34 PM »
well you do seem pretty stupid but even someone as dumb as you should be able to figure it out

20 Texas GOP Reps and both Texas Senators voted against funding for disaster relief when Sandy hit New Jersery

Now of course that was a very different situation.  It was a a blue state and the POTUS was a Democrat.

Just wondering what excuses these same 22 people will make when they almost certainly vote for federal disaster relief for their state

It will likely be a bill that includes "pork" (the lame excuse they made last time) and will probably even include an increase in the debt ceiling and/or plenty of other things that they would likely object too.

Very likely Paul Ryan will roll as much into that bill as he can get away with

Sorry, I know that's way to much information for your brain to process at one time

You aren't understanding. I don't care what your post is about, so I'm not going to waste my time thinking about it, or anything else you post. It is all the same painfully obvious, crybaby meltdown. I only want to point out how weak and pathetic you make yourself out to be.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2017, 01:25:30 AM »

It seems like since Obama left office, this phenomenon has reached epic proportions. Every other commercial shows a nuclear black family.

Even Don lemon knows this is bullshit.

CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock | PolitiFact

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

Racial or ethnic group
Percent of births considered "non-marital"
Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
17 percent
Non-Hispanic whites
29 percent
Hispanics
53 percent
American Indian and Native Alaskans
66 percent
Non-Hispanic blacks
73 percent

So Lemon is correct that "more than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock." To make sure we weren’t missing something, we asked two population experts -- Tom W. Smith, a senior fellow at the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago, and Douglas Massey, professor at Princeton University's Office of Population Research -- and they agreed that the statistic is the best available.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2017, 02:41:22 PM »
Other Republicans insisted on cuts in federal spending to offset the cost of disaster relief

I wonder what excuses they will make now when they all vote in favor of unfettered disaster relief for Texas

Kind of curious as to how they will spin it